Good Morning - Page 4018
Page 4018 of 4055 FirstFirst ... 30183518391839684008401640174018401940204028 ... LastLast
Results 40,171 to 40,180 of 40549
Like Tree422622Likes

Thread: Good Morning

1. Top | #40171
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:47 AM
    Thanks
    Good morning all.

66 now with a high of 78 predicted. On and off rain today.

Yesterday was nice and hot. Grandkids came up and swam in the pool. My daughter cooked chicken tenderloins and stuffed sausage on the grill.

Some guy called yesterday and wants to buy my single row cultivator. I had it listed on CList. He's supposed to come around 8PM today.
    Brian
    2011 JD2720 Tractor, 62D Mower, 200CX Loader, IMatch
    Tiller King Kutter Professional Green 60-Inch TG-G-60-JP
    Rear Blade Woods 72-Inch
    Middle Buster King Kutter MB-YX
    Grooved R4 Tires
    GT245 JD Garden Tractor with MCS system and dump cart.

2. # ADS
    GTT News

3. Top | #40172
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Thanks
    Good morning citizens. Worked in the gardens yesterday and got some stuff planted, will get the rest in in the next couple days. Mrs. CP pressure washed the deck, well part of it anyway. The deck is huge. Then as we were headed to a soccer game, we got word it was cancelled due to weather. I should've gone back out to work, but didn't.

Mrs. CP decided, on advice from the boys, to get me a hammock for Father's Day. I think she is really trying to encourage me in my training to be Gizmo Jr. Anyway, when the box was delivered, it looked like it had been to He!! and back. It had large rips/holes in the cardboard and there were 2 pieces of the metal support structure that had ripped through the box and were sticking out. Ever the optimist, I carefully opened it up and quickly realized that 3/4 of the hardware was missing. I really think it fell out of the holes. So we boxed it back up and slapped the Amazon return label on it. The only way I could get it in the box was if it was exactly like it came, with the 2 pieces sticking out. Her thought was that we could take it camping with us as it was "portable" and came with a carrying bag. The thought was great, but it was heavy and not something I would've wanted to load into the truck or camper every time we go. Also, when I'm home, I don't have time to lay in a hammock, remember I'm just a slacker in training. So I ordered a Pat's Easy Change system instead from Rural King. Mrs. CP thought that was a good buy after she watched me struggle with the HF QH and the TSC Carry All yesterday. Any takers on the HF QH? I'm giving up on it, my attachments just need to much modifying to make them compatible. I was thinking of sending it to FW, he could use it as a boat anchor.

Well, that's my story for today, enjoy your day friends.
    Jamie

2011 JD 1026R - w/60" NON-AutoConnect MMM, FEL w/WR Long Toothbar, 47" Front Mount Snowblower, 48" KingKutter Tiller & Brush Hog, CountyLine Carry All and CountyLine 60" Rear Blade
    1990 JD 185 - 46"MMM w/Power Flow Bagger

4. Top | #40173
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:16 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,389 Times in 978 Posts
    Good Morning GTT!

It's like a tropical rain forest here this morning. 100% humidity and the air is heavy. The trees are dripping from being saturated. Looks like more rain today then cooling off some. Kept the A/C on overnight. Turned it off when I got up and the outside air hit me like a rock when I opened the house up.

Tuesday and Wednesday look to be cooler and rain free. Tuesday is grocery run day - then will have to get at the mowing that afternoon and Wednesday. The grass really grows with this constant 100% humidity.
    ~Stan~
    It is what it is
    2520 w/200CX w/62D2 | Artillian 36" Forks w/Backrest | Markham Tooth Bar | iMatch Hitch | Heavy Hitch & Cart | Bush Hog Squealer 48" | Edge Tamers |

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #40174
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:23 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 739 Posts
    Good morning I slept in ,maybe since I didn't go to bed till 1am. Not raining at present time but looks like it could any minute. FIL nephew cancelled the concrete for this morning and looks like Fri maybe ..

For me, need to change the oil in the SXS and clean the air filter.

Later
    Good day
    Gizmo2, DRobinson, pcabe5 and 15 others like this.
    Gene

Have fun and be safe !!!

JD 1025R, H120 FEL 54" bucket, 54" mmm Auto Conn, 54" Front blade, JD back hoe ,JD IMatch, 48" Bush Hog tiller, Middlebuster from MF dealer, used King Kutter 5' rear blade, a new 47" JD Front blower and Original Tractor cab w/heater.
    We have a Red Honda Pioneer 700-4 (4 seater) w/soft top , doors, and winch.

7. Top | #40175
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:21 AM
    Thanks
    Good morning GTT
    So the heavy rains went around us last night which is a good thing for our hilled potatoes (see Garden thread), certainly didn't need them to get washed out from down poors.
    FIL says next year he wants to do twice as many since we are getting fancy with equipment
    It also just dawned on me, you retired guys have it easy, you don't have to stress over weather forecasts, if it rains on the weekend you can just do your thing Tuesday and Wednesday or anytime Well, anyway, back to work today, didn't do much yesterday, went to the range yesterday morning early with a friend and greased the tractor, that's about summed up what I accomplished yesterday
    Pat

2017 1023e w/H120FEL
    54d Auto Connect w/mulch kit
    Ballast Box
    County Line 48" Tiller
    County Line 60" back blade
    County Line 48' Rotary Cutter
    JD iMATCH
    Homemade cultivator/hiller

8. Top | #40176
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:48 AM
    Willamette Valley Laurelwood/Gaston, Oregon
    Thanks

Monday, June 19th

Good Morning ~ Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists of not exceeding the limit. -Elbert Hubbard

A beautiful morning it is, I can see the sun coming up over the mountain, no 100% cloudy cover for a change. It's 57º just after 6:30, sunny with no wind, and we are headed for a high of 86º with a 1% chance of precip.

Church, then home for a bit before going to oldest son's for Father's Day gathering. Every one made it except two g-daughters, both working their jobs Sunday. Caines dad and friend made it, I believe everyone had a good time, weather was in the high 70's and sunny.

That was it, I fought the good fight against pain all day and just got along. Napped two or three times, I just can't help it sometimes. I'm please I'm sleeping better and wish the pain would take a hike. Tuesday I go to a new doctor and I'm hopeful that I'll get some relief.

Not sure what I'll do today. Waterline project is calling and the clay ground has dried up enough so it won't be too bad. Once I test the line I have a ditch to fill and gravel to move.

Well, I need another :coffee . . . Have a wonderful day!

Marlin

G-daughter Chloe with two g-sons, a few years ago for sure.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0027.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	121.4 KB 
ID:	392113
    JD 1026R - March/2013
    JD H120 NSL Loader, JD 647 Tiller
    Frontier BB2048L Box Scraper
    IMatch, Piranha Tooth Bar
    Ken's Bolt-On Hooks & FEL Receiver Hitch
    John Deere Wheel & Suitcase Weights
    Wheel Spacers - 2" Front, 4" Rear
    Heavy Hitch Hitch’N Can
    LED Lights Front & Rear Facing
    Artillian Forks & Front Hoe

WeatherLink -http://www.weatherlink.com/user/marlinrifle

9. Top | #40177
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by renwickpat View Post
    Good morning GTT
    So the heavy rains went around us last night which is a good thing for our hilled potatoes (see Garden thread), certainly didn't need them to get washed out from down poors.
    FIL says next year he wants to do twice as many since we are getting fancy with equipment
    It also just dawned on me, you retired guys have it easy, you don't have to stress over weather forecasts, if it rains on the weekend you can just do your thing Tuesday and Wednesday or anytime Well, anyway, back to work today, didn't do much yesterday, went to the range yesterday morning early with a friend and greased the tractor, that's about summed up what I accomplished yesterday
    Trust me - these retired guys went through just what you are now for 35-40 years.
    ~Stan~
    It is what it is
    2520 w/200CX w/62D2 | Artillian 36" Forks w/Backrest | Markham Tooth Bar | iMatch Hitch | Heavy Hitch & Cart | Bush Hog Squealer 48" | Edge Tamers |

10. Top | #40178
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:21 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by coaltrain View Post
    Trust me - these retired guys went through just what you are now for 35-40 years.
    Oh I know that, you have earned your time for sure
    Pat

2017 1023e w/H120FEL
    54d Auto Connect w/mulch kit
    Ballast Box
    County Line 48" Tiller
    County Line 60" back blade
    County Line 48' Rotary Cutter
    JD iMATCH
    Homemade cultivator/hiller

11. Top | #40179
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Had to give in and turn the A/C back on. My glasses were fogging up just sitting here reading on the forum. Sultry - just slultry here in the hollow.
    ~Stan~
    It is what it is

12. Top | #40180
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by renwickpat View Post
    Oh I know that, you have earned your time for sure
    It's like anything in life - at least for me - feast or famine. When I was working 60-70 hours a week plus my mowing business in the warmer months It was really hard just to find time to mow let alone anything else. That is when I learned to just mow in the rain if I had to. The 757 did just fine with that.

Now I have all the time in the world and can't do half of what I want to.
    ~Stan~
    It is what it is