Green Tractor Talk banner

John Deere Brochure Lot--Thousands of original brochures

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Kennyd 
#1 ·
Hi , just joined to hopefully get some imput on John Deere original brochure lot I recently purchased. I recently purchased a lot of several thousand John Deere original brochures at a liquidation sale of a local John Deere dealer who had been in business for 41+ years. Most of them are from the late 1970's to 2000's and cover construction equipment, JD tractors, and I'm not sure what else. Each individual brochure model was in it's own box and I think there were about 75-100 boxes so there is a good assortment as to different models. They are mostly all in great condition in fact some are still in the shrink wrap packets of 50 or so. I do not have an inventory list. I'm not sure how to liquidate them because of the volume. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Anyone interested in purchasing them please contact me. Thank you and Happy Holidays. Dave in PA

#3 ·
Since you mentioned '70s,do you have any on a JD 2030 tractor?

#4 ·
If you are intent on selling them, then a complete inventory and lots of pictures are going to be mandatory.

Reactions: Levi
#5 ·
:wgtt:

#10 ·
How do we make an offer when we have no clue what you have? Not even a picture of the big pile:lol:

I'll start the bidding at $50 with free shipping.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.