• 1 Post By Drifterbike
  • 3 Post By JimR

Thread: New Diverter Install

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    Today @ 06:07 PM
    Thanks

New Diverter Install

I know some other folks have been having issues with shipping but not here.

I ordered a diverter kit for my tractor on Tuesday evening at about 6pm. It arrived on my doorstep this morning (Friday) before 9am. I set it aside while I drank my morning coffee and did some running around.

I found myself with a few spare hours mid-day so at about noon I started installing and was done by 2pm.

The loader curl function seems to work fine. I haven't had a need to put the plow on it yet to see how that side works but the lines do pressurize. I'll have to put the plow on for testing over the weekend.

By the time I was done installing and came in to check on email, I had an email from Peter @ 9:30am saying that it had shipped. I guess shipping is fast if you're only 10 miles away.
    Kennyd, dieselshadow, Levi and 4 others like this.
    D160 Mower/Bagger.
    2014 2032R tractor/H130 FEL w/Bolt-On Hooks/54" Snow Plow/iMatch Quick-Hitch/County Line 5' Scraper blade/County Line Carry-All/Artillian 42" Forks & QH Adapter/JD Ballast Box/Frontier SB1164 3PH Blower/Leinbach PHD/Wallenstien BX42 Chipper

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:55 PM
    Thanks
    Glad things went well for you. I ordered mine just after Curtis bought them out. Took about 4 weeks to get mine but once I had it everything went well.
    Levi likes this.
    2018 2038R 220R FEL, 72" Mower, Radial tires, wheel spacers, dual rear SVCs, CtA grapple, single point for FEL, 60" broom with front hitch;2018 1025R 54"auto connect, HDAP tires, Quick Hitch, Ballast Box, Etc...;1967 1020 3cylinder gas, #47 FEL, 72" Landpride Grooming Mower, 6ft box blade, For Sale(no Hurry); life Member NRA since 1974

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Today @ 06:07 PM
    Thanks
    Not sure if anyone else has run into this or not but I think something in the packaging of my kit got labeled wrong.

I connected all of the hoses exactly as the directions said to and all of the hose ends had a sticker on then saying where to connect them. I checked, double checked and triple checked to make sure I had every single one of them connected as labeled.

When I got done and tested, the curl function was reversed from normal. Usually I pull the joystick in (to the left) to curl the bucket and out (to the right) to dump. After installing the diverter, pulling in dumped the bucket and pushing out curled it.

It was easy enough to fix. I just swapped the hydraulic lines at the SCV and changed the cap colors on them.
    Kennyd, jgayman and Levi like this.
    D160 Mower/Bagger.
    2014 2032R tractor/H130 FEL w/Bolt-On Hooks/54" Snow Plow/iMatch Quick-Hitch/County Line 5' Scraper blade/County Line Carry-All/Artillian 42" Forks & QH Adapter/JD Ballast Box/Frontier SB1164 3PH Blower/Leinbach PHD/Wallenstien BX42 Chipper

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4

Last Online
    Today @ 10:19 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JimR View Post
    Not sure if anyone else has run into this or not but I think something in the packaging of my kit got labeled wrong.

I connected all of the hoses exactly as the directions said to and all of the hose ends had a sticker on then saying where to connect them. I checked, double checked and triple checked to make sure I had every single one of them connected as labeled.

When I got done and tested, the curl function was reversed from normal. Usually I pull the joystick in (to the left) to curl the bucket and out (to the right) to dump. After installing the diverter, pulling in dumped the bucket and pushing out curled it.

It was easy enough to fix. I just swapped the hydraulic lines at the SCV and changed the cap colors on them.
    I changed the diverter hose to clamp/tilt the snow plow hoses. I didn't like pulling the leaver in to make the grapple close. Caused me to lose my load at times.
    2019 3046r, 385A BH, FEL, JD Ballist box, 6' 3pt hitch rake, 4 way 48" snow blade, 7' 3pt hitch drag blade
    Zero turn Z445, 5' 3pt hitch woods mower, 42" Artillian Pallet forks W/Adapter for snow plow, Standard 3pt hitch receiver to move trailers.
    I haul the tractor with a 2015 2500HD Chevrolet Silverado 4X4 6.6L Duramax W/Allison transmission a 2013 18' 7500lb dove tail trailer made by Appilachian trailers.
    Stihl MS271 Farm Boss Chain Saw 18" blade, Piranha Bar.

7. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements