Artillian Diverter Kit Installation Video (Deere 1-Series) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Artillian Diverter Kit Installation Video (Deere 1-Series)

1. Top | #11
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:59 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Question.

Ever since I installed the diverter, I have found that when removing the loader that the two hoses that go from the tractor to the diverter pull very tight to where not only are they difficult to get off, bit impossible to get back on without first seating the loader with the raise and lower.

I emailed Artillian and they suggested that I'm lifting the loader too high when taking it off, but here's a picture ofe lifting it just until the latch latches, per the manual.

Any ideas? Do I have something installed wrong?

Thanks!

You have everything right. The hoses are too short.
    I unhook the curl hoses before lifting the loader off the frame.
    Kennyd likes this.
    (See Tractor Time with Tim's main YouTube channel page)
    Tractor Time with Tim Web site
    Owned:
    2018 Deere 1025R

Sponsored (subsidized, loaner, etc):
    Ventrac 4500
    Case CX37C
    Deere 5075e
    Deere 2038r
    Deere Gator 835M HVAC

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tractor Tim For This Useful Post:

JustinHEMI†(09-30-2018)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #12
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:33 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tractor Tim View Post

Thank you. That's what I'll do then, was just making sure I didn't have something wrong.

Justin
    2019 2038R, dual rear vavles, power beyond, 220R loader, 57" HD bucket, iMatch, R3+ tires, JD premium LED light kit, wheel spacers, Artillian diverter, EA wicked root grapple, Heavy Hitch "flexible ballast" and bolt on toothbar, Ken's extended iMatch hook, Titan forks, Woods BB60X rotary cutter, Woods HLS3 wood splitter.

1940 John Deere H with PTO, hand start.

5. Top | #13

Last Online
    Today @ 01:41 PM
    Thanks
    They definitely could be longer. I also just unhooked them and got just enough to remove the loader. Lucky for me I do not see removing the loader. I actually ran as much of my lines in with the factory webbing. I was also able to drive forward a bit if needed during the removal process. After 1 1/2 years of owning a 1025/2025 this is the first time Iíve ever removed the loader.

Tim- I noticed how short your electrical was and you needed 3Ē or so more. Maybe they heard you as the electrical for my 2025 was long enough to go from the handle to the peddle,back to the handle, and probably back to the peddle again. I didnít really test that but pretty sure itís that long.

Also, After a year has there been any problems or do you wish you wouldnít have ran the electrical through that boot? I hooked my diverted up on my 2018 2025r and I ran the electrical around the boot for the time being. My tractor stays inside and out the rain 95% of the time. Iím just a little hesitant going through the boot. Have you done any work in the rain and checked under that boot? Or does it actually seal up good? Maybe it doesnít matter if those parts get water on them? I have no idea. Iím trying to see if there is any other route before I make a final decision.

I noticed you had some nice rubber tape. Either they donít send that anymore or I misplaced mine. I think they may send that tape to go around the loader stick where you put the push button. Or maybe itís for that and some wire connections?

Great video also Tim. I can see where installing all that can be over whelming with the instructions. When itís all really a pretty simple install. My biggest complaint is black and white instructions and not enough pictures
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 381B5721-9053-403C-AC40-393FCC381D0E.jpeg 5A9F2D76-8DBF-432B-8AA9-195D677EA8B8.jpeg BF17EC59-0691-4CDC-B13B-1E0CB8C9932C.jpeg
    LGM= Little Green Machine!!
    2018 2025TLB

BB2048L Box blade.
    Imatch quick hitch
    AV20F grapple
    Artillian diverter kit
    3pt tractor receiver hitch
    LR2060L Landscape Rake
    LP1060L Land Plane
    Homemade quick attach forks . http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...uild-soon.html
    *Please Lord give me the strength to add to this list when my wife isnít paying attention*

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #14
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:59 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlegreenmachine View Post
    They definitely could be longer. I also just unhooked them and got just enough to remove the loader. Lucky for me I do not see removing the loader. I actually ran as much of my lines in with the factory webbing. I was also able to drive forward a bit if needed during the removal process. After 1 1/2 years of owning a 1025/2025 this is the first time Iíve ever removed the loader.

Tim- I noticed how short your electrical was and you needed 3Ē or so more. Maybe they heard you as the electrical for my 2025 was long enough to go from the handle to the peddle,back to the handle, and probably back to the peddle again. I didnít really test that but pretty sure itís that long.

Also, After a year has there been any problems or do you wish you wouldnít have ran the electrical through that boot? I hooked my diverted up on my 2018 2025r and I ran the electrical around the boot for the time being. My tractor stays inside and out the rain 95% of the time. Iím just a little hesitant going through the boot. Have you done any work in the rain and checked under that boot? Or does it actually seal up good? Maybe it doesnít matter if those parts get water on them? I have no idea. Iím trying to see if there is any other route before I make a final decision.

I noticed you had some nice rubber tape. Either they donít send that anymore or I misplaced mine. I think they may send that tape to go around the loader stick where you put the push button. Or maybe itís for that and some wire connections?
    Ok, full confession. They provided PLENTY of electrical wire. I had set an extension cable aside, and apparently forgot it. I called them about it several days later to complain...they said, like you, that the cable should be PLENTY long...and gently encouraged me to make sure I had used the extension cable. Duh!

Yes, happy with running the cable through the boot. In fact, just removed it yesterday..used some WD40 to allow it to pass more easily through the boot for removal. No regrets on that...in fact, I can't imagine it hanging outside of the boot.
    No worries about the parts under the boot. They get wet and nasty anyway from the tires below.
    The switch itself which is on the joystick...I'm not sure it would be totally rain proof.

I removed the diverter because Johnny is finding a new home...being replaced by a newer 2018 Johnny.

I can't remember anything about the rubber tape...other than I found some when I removed...I had used it below the floorboard where the wire crossed the frame. ...it worked perfectly, no damage to the wire at all.

We're working on getting those hoses a bit longer. In fact, I thought they had already started shipping longer hoses. I will check on that.

Tim
    (See Tractor Time with Tim's main YouTube channel page)
    Tractor Time with Tim Web site
    Owned:
    2018 Deere 1025R

Sponsored (subsidized, loaner, etc):
    Ventrac 4500
    Case CX37C
    Deere 5075e
    Deere 2038r
    Deere Gator 835M HVAC

8. Top | #15
    Last Online
    07-13-2019 @ 04:32 AM
    Thanks
    We will be installing our Diverter kit in the next few days. I can report back then on the length of the hoses.
    2018 1025R FEL, filled tires, Imatch hitch, 54" snow blower, 60" front blade.

Frontier RB 5060 Blade
    Frontier BB 5060 Box Blade
    4' King Kutter Bush Hog
    5' King Kutter landscape rake
    Offset Heavy Hitch
    Ken's Bolt on hooks, Ken's diff lock pedal
    Ken's seat springs
    Artillian Grapple
    Artillian Plow/Blade quick hitch adapter

9. Top | #16

Last Online
    Today @ 01:41 PM
    Thanks
    Ok, full confession. They provided PLENTY of electrical wire. I had set an extension cable aside, and apparently forgot it. I called them about it several days later to complain...they said, like you, that the cable should be PLENTY long...and gently encouraged me to make sure I had used the extension cable. Duh!

Yes, happy with running the cable through the boot. In fact, just removed it yesterday..used some WD40 to allow it to pass more easily through the boot for removal. No regrets on that...in fact, I can't imagine it hanging outside of the boot.
    No worries about the parts under the boot. They get wet and nasty anyway from the tires below.
    The switch itself which is on the joystick...I'm not sure it would be totally rain proof.

I removed the diverter because Johnny is finding a new home...being replaced by a newer 2018 Johnny.

I can't remember anything about the rubber tape...other than I found some when I removed...I had used it below the floorboard where the wire crossed the frame. ...it worked perfectly, no damage to the wire at all.

We're working on getting those hoses a bit longer. In fact, I thought they had already started shipping longer hoses. I will check on that.

Tim
    Ha! all good

Awesome. Maybe Iíll just go throgh the boot then. It was the the hydrolics I was worried about. If you move the boot to the side You can see how it all moves and what Iím talking about. Iím sure rain canít hurt it. I was just curious.

They may have made the hoses longer. Hard to see from the pictures I posted but I ran my lines inside the factory jd webbing so Its all a bit tighter. If I hadnít done that it would Possibly be looser. So no worries on my part. I ordered mine November 19th
    LGM= Little Green Machine!!
    2018 2025TLB

BB2048L Box blade.
    Imatch quick hitch
    AV20F grapple
    Artillian diverter kit
    3pt tractor receiver hitch
    LR2060L Landscape Rake
    LP1060L Land Plane
    Homemade quick attach forks . http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...uild-soon.html
    *Please Lord give me the strength to add to this list when my wife isnít paying attention*

10. Top | #17

Last Online
    Today @ 05:40 PM
    Thanks
    I thought the hoses for my 3520 were a tad short too. They work fine though, I'm just careful when I'm backing away from the FEL if I'm taking it off. I did talk to Chris about it (before Artillian was sold to Curtis) and he had made the hoses the length they were on purpose and he had a reason that they were the length they were. I don't remember the reason, but it's turned out not to be anything that I've paid too much attention to since I installed the diverter.

Glad you installed this yourself instead of having the dealer do it, LGM! I told you it was simple!
    '05 JD 3520 Open Station w/ 300CX FEL
    Grandpa's '52 Farmall Cub
    A couple of old Gravelys
    Help a Vet and his dog

11. Top | #18
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:33 AM
    Thanks
    I ended up getting longer hoses. I just didn't like the tension mine were under.
    2019 2038R, dual rear vavles, power beyond, 220R loader, 57" HD bucket, iMatch, R3+ tires, JD premium LED light kit, wheel spacers, Artillian diverter, EA wicked root grapple, Heavy Hitch "flexible ballast" and bolt on toothbar, Ken's extended iMatch hook, Titan forks, Woods BB60X rotary cutter, Woods HLS3 wood splitter.

1940 John Deere H with PTO, hand start.

12. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2