Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree192Likes

Thread: I Miss Chris!

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    08-15-2019 @ 05:25 AM
    Thanks

I Miss Chris!

Called Artillian today to order a replacement manifold for my diverter. After being on hold for 5 minutes, a woman answered and said she had no idea what I was talking about. After explaining what the manifold was and what it did and its location, she still had not a clue what I was talking about.

Put on hold for another 5 minutes then a recording told me to leave a message.

Chris used to answer the phone himself and spend as much time as I needed to answer my questions and sometimes just shoot the breeze. If I needed something it was shipped that day.

Looks like Curtis is doing a great job of destroying all the good will that Artillian built.

I miss Chris.
    glc, DRobinson, ralphtt and 17 others like this.
    1025r
    H120 Loader w/Ken's hooks, Pirhana Bar, Ratchet Rake, Bucket Tamer Shoes, front quick hitch
    260 Backhoe w/Ken's hook, BXpanded Thumb, Bro-Tec Ripper Tooth
    Artillian Diverter kit. Grapple w/Fangs, loader arm mounted 54 snow blade w/ wings, 24" forks
    54" Rock Bucket
    Ballast box
    I-Match
    Box Blade
    Back Blade
    3pt CarryAll
    Boom Pole
    Artillian Front Hoe
    RimGuard in all 4
    2" Wheel Spacers
    Heavy Hitch
    Block Heater
    HLA 60" Snow Pusher w/Backdrag Blade
    Tektite hard side heated cab

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks

Working to make sure our phone tree is working correctly

GTT Members

Based on this thread, we are testing the Artillian phone tree and voicemail.

Peter and I tested based on this message and found a few issues and our team is working to make sure we understand and correct.

Please let me know if you experience any additional issues.

We want to take your calls in a timely manner and provide the correct guidance.

Feel free to contact me directly with any issues.

Best Regards

John Davis
    Director of Sales & Marketing for Artillian and Curtis
    508-459-4308 (Direct Line)
    [email protected]
    Tractor Attachments Maximized for Versatility
    www.ARTILLIAN.com
    Email: [email protected]

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Artillian For This Useful Post:

bmichael(01-19-2018), Drifterbike(01-19-2018), etcallhome(01-19-2018), Gizmo2(01-19-2018), Herminator(01-19-2018), Kennyd(01-19-2018), Levi(01-19-2018), Marlin(01-21-2018), pcabe5(01-19-2018), PJR832(01-19-2018), Tractor Tim(01-22-2018)

5. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:35 AM
    Thanks
    28 minutes to respond to a post on a forum not a direct call. Wow.

Obviously you care about customer service.
    Welcome to Intermission.

2017 2038R, 400, 3020 & HPX and thingies to hook to the them.
    112 - Sold in July 2017 but took me until November to admit I just cast it out into this cruel world.
    #compactfarmer

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Herminator View Post
    28 minutes to respond to a post on a forum not a direct call. Wow.

Obviously you care about customer service.
    If they cared about customer service they would have serviced me, the customer! Complimenting them on a quick response to a forum thread is fine but I'm a customer who is still without the part I need.

Chris would have made sure I got what I needed immediately. These guys offered an excuse and said they were working on the phones.

I have many Artillian products and they are all first class. I am so glad I bought them from Chris and not the new guys.

I miss Chris more than I did this morning.
    Last edited by fishbait; 01-19-2018 at 04:12 PM.
    etcallhome, ejb69, rtgt and 6 others like this.
    1025r
    H120 Loader w/Ken's hooks, Pirhana Bar, Ratchet Rake, Bucket Tamer Shoes, front quick hitch
    Artillian Diverter kit. Grapple w/Fangs, loader arm mounted 54 snow blade w/ wings, 24" forks
    54" Rock Bucket
    Ballast box
    I-Match
    Box Blade
    Back Blade
    3pt CarryAll
    Boom Pole
    Artillian Front Hoe
    RimGuard in all 4
    2" Wheel Spacers
    Heavy Hitch
    Block Heater

8. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:43 AM
    Thanks
    If you need just the manifold I think Ken sells the same basic unit, try him.
    etcallhome, rtgt, Levi and 4 others like this.
    2018 2038R 220R FEL, 72" Mower, Radial tires, wheel spacers, dual rear SVCs, CtA grapple, single point for FEL, 60" broom with front hitch;2018 1025R 54"auto connect, HDAP tires, Quick Hitch, Ballast Box, Etc...;1967 1020 3cylinder gas, #47 FEL, 72" Landpride Grooming Mower, 6ft box blade, For Sale(no Hurry); life Member NRA since 1974

9. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drifterbike View Post
    If you need just the manifold I think Ken sells the same basic unit, try him.
    Already did.
    He had one and was boxing it up for shipment tomorrow morning while we chatted on the phone. Oh, and, he is sending it no charge!

Kenny had the part boxed and ready for shipping while the Artillian "Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight" was still trying to get their phones to work.

Now, THAT is customer service!
    etcallhome, ejb69, rtgt and 14 others like this.
    1025r
    54" Rock Bucket
    Ballast box
    I-Match
    Box Blade
    Back Blade
    3pt CarryAll
    Boom Pole
    Artillian Front Hoe
    RimGuard in all 4
    2" Wheel Spacers
    Heavy Hitch
    Block Heater

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fishbait For This Useful Post:

Kennyd(01-19-2018)

11. Top | #7
    Official "Groovie" Dude
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Artillian View Post
    GTT Members

Based on this thread, we are testing the Artillian phone tree and voicemail.

Peter and I tested based on this message and found a few issues and our team is working to make sure we understand and correct.

Please let me know if you experience any additional issues.

We want to take your calls in a timely manner and provide the correct guidance.

Feel free to contact me directly with any issues.

Best Regards

John Davis
    Director of Sales & Marketing for Artillian and Curtis
    508-459-4308 (Direct Line)
    [email protected]
    It's posts like this from a supporting vendor that just scream we have great products AND we care about our customers. My hats off to you.

12. Top | #8

Last Online
    09-16-2019 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fishbait View Post
    If they cared about customer service they would have serviced me, the customer! Complimenting them on a quick response to a forum thread is fine but I'm a customer who is still without the part I need.

Chris would have made sure I got what I needed immediately. These guys offered an excuse and said they were working on the phones.

I have many Artillian products and they are all first class. I am so glad I bought them from Chris and not the new guys.

I miss Chris more than I did this morning.
    The guy gave you his direct number....did you call him?
    DRobinson, ejb69, Levi and 5 others like this.
    1025r TLB w 60D MMM & Independent Lift
    SN 114287 Built April '13 received 8/21/13
    180 degree thermostat
    Omni Transformer w/ integrated weight bracket
    Single Point
    Ken's Bolt on hooks
    Artillian Forks (42")
    Full Compliment of Wheel Weights (340lbs)
    Custom Seat Springs

Kubota 326H 72" deck ZTR

Stihl MS361, FS250R

13. Top | #9
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:47 AM
    Thanks
    I have to tell you guys Chris started out in a small, emphasis small barn in his back yard. When the demand for product out stripped the space he had for improved machines/production/shipping he split into two small spaces and split his time from one to the other. And when that didn't work because everyone liked him and his products and he couldn't make them fast enough and pack them and get them out the door he moved to his last shop before he was forced to sell. It was a nice large place that he quickly grew into and slooowly hired help to keep up with demand but we all know how hard it is to find good help and maintain a high level of quality. He was hands on always, with a phone on his hip. Those candies everyone liked were put in by Chris, every time I stopped by he was doing all the bull work of packing and getting product out the door as the few people he hired took over production. Between being the boss, hiring and firing, ordering, packing & shipping, product development and the rest that goes into making a GOOD small business grow he did it all. I am sure it hurt to sell and you are certainly not going to get that passion and commitment out of the new guys overnight. Give it time and good health to Chris.
    2009 2520 200cx loader 46 Back Hoe 403 Rotary Cutter Artillian forks + 54" Snowblower
    1995 455 w/60" deck

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Manomet For This Useful Post:

rtgt(01-21-2018), Superglidesport(01-21-2018)

15. Top | #10
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:12 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,029 Times in 2,509 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Manomet View Post
    I have to tell you guys Chris started out in a small, emphasis small barn in his back yard. When the demand for product out stripped the space he had for improved machines/production/shipping he split into two small spaces and split his time from one to the other. And when that didn't work because everyone liked him and his products and he couldn't make them fast enough and pack them and get them out the door he moved to his last shop before he was forced to sell. It was a nice large place that he quickly grew into and slooowly hired help to keep up with demand but we all know how hard it is to find good help and maintain a high level of quality. He was hands on always, with a phone on his hip. Those candies everyone liked were put in by Chris, every time I stopped by he was doing all the bull work of packing and getting product out the door as the few people he hired took over production. Between being the boss, hiring and firing, ordering, packing & shipping, product development and the rest that goes into making a GOOD small business grow he did it all. I am sure it hurt to sell and you are certainly not going to get that passion and commitment out of the new guys overnight. Give it time and good health to Chris.
    I could not agree any more about Chris, the few times I was up there I saw the same.

I often tell people I'm the CEO of my company, but the "E" stands for "EVERYTHING"
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kennyd For This Useful Post:

rtgt(01-21-2018)

17. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast