Another Satisfied Customer (again)
Like Tree25Likes
  • 17 Post By lost in wisconsin
  • 1 Post By Gizmo2
  • 7 Post By Jep

Thread: Another Satisfied Customer (again)

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:12 PM
    Thanks

Another Satisfied Customer (again)

Just a quick shout out for Chris at Artillian. We had an opportunity to speak over the phone a couple weeks ago and during the course of our discussion my blinders came up and I commented on how I had a small hole in one of them. This of course was my own doing and in no part due to the design or manufacturing of his product. Fast forward about a week and find a package from Artillian at our door. I first suspected Secret Santa but I discovered Chris was replacing my shields under warranty. This gesture was not expected but so appreciated.

As many others have noted and commented, Chris's level of customer satisfaction goes so far beyond expectations. It is again, members (and supporting vendors) like Chris that make me proud to be part of GTT.

LIW
    Kennyd, Gizmo2, DRobinson and 14 others like this.
    2011 JD 2520, 200CX FEL, iMatch Quick Hitch, 48" JD Box Scraper, 54" JD FM Snowblower, Artillian 36" Forks w/Backrest, Frontier PHD200, Woods RM59 Finish Mower & Heavy Hitch

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lost in wisconsin For This Useful Post:

coaltrain (12-15-2014), dieselshadow (12-15-2014), farmgirl19 (12-15-2014), Gizmo2 (12-15-2014), Kennyd (12-15-2014), robpm (12-17-2014), rtgt (12-16-2014), sterling40man (12-15-2014)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #2
    Senior GTT Super Slacker Gizmo2's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:34 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,948 Times in 2,911 Posts
    What can I say other than I agree.
    Levi likes this.
    Keith

JD 2320, 200CX FEL/61" bucket , 46 BH/16" bucket, Artillian Forks, 72" Snow Blade, Landscape Rake, Ballast Box, PHD, The Wife
    BX42 Chipper, XUV 560 Gator, Z915B ZTrak

5. Top | #3
    Jep

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:50 AM
    Thanks

Add me to the list, Happy

Once again, I too am very satisfied with the products that Chris Artillian sells. I bought the 3" fork storage dollies on the Black Friday deal. Fast shipping of a unique storage problem answer with a clever design that does the job. Safe, easy to install and easy to move about, and Green to boot. I started out with the Harbor F... plastic dolly with some 2 x 4 blocks screwed in place. Did it work, sure. Did it work well? Not so much. Was it safe? Not at all. When I stepped back and looked, I realized This Product Does The Job.
    1025R TLB 54D MM, Imatch Quick hitch, BB, Ken's bolt on hooks, Piranha Tooth Bar, 36" Artillian forks, Cyclone rake XL, 54" Snowblower, 54"used blade, Edge Tamer and Extender, Heavy Hitch Subsoiler. Trailers: Sure-Trac 5x8 dump and a 7x16 steel side., 647 tiller, 5048 Box blade, heavy hitch tooth bar, 260B hoe, mulch kit

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4
    Last Online
    09-03-2019 @ 07:38 AM
    Thanks
    Ditto on the dollies!
    Easy to roll around. And I can park the forks right under the left side of the tractor in my garage.
    (Putting them on the left I won't miss them when I climb up, and accidentally try to drive over them!)

==Grizzler

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Acreage newbie on 120 acres of rolling Alberta prairie.
    5065E "Bullfrog" Cab, FEL, snowplow, bale spears, quick-hitch, bucket, 72" Piranha toothbar, pallet forks
    1025R "Tadpole" FEL, MMM, iMatch, tiller, rake, ballast box, backhoe (+BXpanded goodies), roughcutter, land plane, Kenny's Bolt-On hooks/diff-lock pedal/ext iMatch hook, Piranha tooth bar, Psrumor's better seat springs, Artillian forks/front-hoe/front i-Match, LED lights, RIO disable, fire extinguisher, Heavy Hitch
    Z950R Tweels

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Grizzler For This Useful Post:

Artillian (12-17-2014)

9. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements