Artillian diverter kit & 1025R MMM cylinder, conversion single to double acting?

Thread: Artillian diverter kit & 1025R MMM cylinder, conversion single to double acting?

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    06-28-2019 @ 09:45 AM
    Thanks

Artillian diverter kit & 1025R MMM cylinder, conversion single to double acting?

I have a Artillian diverter kit that I got awhile back to put on my 1025R that I want use grappler which I know most common use and to also to control the spout on my 47 inch snow blower. I won't be mounting it on the loader arms but on the tractor itself so I can use it on both attachments.

In the summer I usually keep the loader on w/o bucket attached so I can switch between mowing and use the loader bucket or usually the pallet forks. I hate having to switch the hydraulic bucket dump connection between the 2 so I can raise the mower deck with the loader controls.

Since I will be installing the diverter I would to know if anyone has used the diverter to control the lift on the mmm? Can divert be used on a single acting cylinder like the mmm has or do I need a double acting cylinder?

Also since the mmm is single acting and the 2nd port is a vent for the cylinder does anyone know if you swap vent out and put a fitting so it becomes a double acting cylinder?

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    07-15-2019 @ 10:05 AM
    Thanks
    Hi,

I was just cruising the forums and saw your post.

Artillian may have a solution, however, you may wish to post this in the hydraulics section of the forum to get a better response from someone who has possibly already done what you want to do.

Jeff
    2018 3046R - Deluxe Cab, air ride seat, R4 tires, 3rd ESCV, diverter valve with 4th and 5th SCV's, mid PTO, 72D autoconnect MMM with independent lift, power beyond, 375A backhoe, 320R loader with 3rd function lines, L&R external mirrors, Frontier 60" 4 in 1 bucket and factory stereo with dedicated Sirius tuner.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jet Dr. For This Useful Post:

number3456 (12-02-2018)

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements