2014 2032r Classic...
Ditto - I used my forks yesterday to pick up a stack of grape vine cuttings. . . . Easy as pie!!
JD 1026R - March/2013
JD H120 NSL Loader, JD 647 Tiller, JD Ballast Box
Frontier BB2048L Box Scraper
IMatch, Piranha Tooth Bar
Ken's Bolt-On Hooks & FEL Receiver Hitch
John Deere Wheel & Suitcase Weights
Wheel Spacers - 2" Front, 4" Rear
Heavy Hitch Hitch’N Can
LED Lights Front & Rear Facing
Artillian Forks & Front Hoe
R4 Tires Front & Rear
"Prayer can never be in excess." ~ C. H. Spurgeon
Can't wait for mine to be delivered end of the month.
Beats loading brush half assed in the bucket.
1025R FILB, SB1148, BB2048, Ken's Hooks and Hitch, 36" Artillian forks, JD/Artillian 54" Plow and counting...
And that is why I bought the 42" to begin with.
I think Artillian could release a light weight 60" for this type of use which would be great.
1025r TLB w 60D MMM & Independent Lift
SN 114287 Built April '13 received 8/21/13
180 degree thermostat
Omni Transformer w/ integrated weight bracket
Ken's Bolt on hooks
Artillian Forks (42")
Full Compliment of Wheel Weights (340lbs)
Custom Seat Springs
Kubota 326H 72" deck ZTR
Stihl MS361, FS250R
- JD 1025R, R4s, H120 FEL, 53" bucket w/ hooks, 54" auto connect MMM, wheel weights
- Artillian Forks 42",
- Expanded piranha bucket edge
- 72" FEL mounted snow plow,
- Home built-35 gal 3pt. sprayer w/ pto pump, 3 pt. Hitch weight bracket w/ receiver hitch, holds 8 JD 42 lb. wts, Ballast box 3pt., w/ 6" caster wheels, stainless steel lawn roller
- JD 425, 54" MMM, 3pt. PTO, MC 519 collection cart with hydraulic dump and power flow
JD 2320, 200CX FEL/61" bucket , 46 BH/16" bucket, Artillian Forks, 72" Snow Blade, Landscape Rake, Ballast Box, PHD, The Wife
BX42 Chipper, XUV 560 Gator, Z915B ZTrak