Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Forks Usage in a Year

1. Top | #21

Last Online
    Today @ 04:17 PM
    Thanks

Wish that price was still available!

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJim View Post
    My forks are on almost as much as the bucket is.
    I spent a hair over $300. They weigh slightly more than the Artillian, if my scale is accurate and Artillians weights are accurate.

Regardless of use vs cost, I think we all buy what we feel is the best investment for us. Some of us arent willing to spend a ton on an attachment while others are, while us titewads will spend money on other stuff that the big spenders wont, reversing the narrative.

6 of one, a half-dozen of the other.

Next year you may just use them a ton.
    Kinda like a snowblower in Indiana. Some Winters it just sits. Others I wouldnt be without one.
    If I could find a set at that price, I'd pull the trigger right now. I think the UA on Titan's website are almost twice that.

Treefarmer
    PJR832 likes this.
    John Deere 790, 300 loader w Ken's Bolt on Hooks & Piranha tooth bar, grapple, back blade, box blade, Bush Hog mower, couple of red tractors, hay equipment, various old stuff some red, one orange, some I don't remember

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #22
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:19 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    If I could find a set at that price, I'd pull the trigger right now. I think the UA on Titan's website are almost twice that.

Treefarmer
    It was one of their big sales they do from time to time. It I originally bought the UA forks, but they didnt fit. Turns out the ones made overseas were built about the same from what I could see. They ended up crediting me the difference in cost, though Id have rather had the UA ones, they were out of stock for a couple months at the time they said.
    Looks like the ones I initially wanted are about $588. The ones I ended up with are $544. There was a bigger price difference when I got them. I am pretty sure it was a 30% off sale, and that they were closer to $300 than $400. Id like to say exactly, but it was a while ago and I cant find the email with the info.
    Jim B.

318, 49 Thrower, 2 80 Carts, 17AT cart, 54 Blade, 12" Brinly Plow, 30 Hydraulic Tiller w/extension & Briney 3-Pt hitch, 50 deck w/JRCO Cart Bagger.
    2025R, 120R loader w/Kens Bolt On Hooks, 260B backhoe w/8" & 16" buckets, Titan 36" forks, Imatch hitch, Weight Bracket/Hitch.

Exmark Lazer Z HP 52"
    Husqvarna 550XP, 562XP, 55 Rancher

4. Top | #23

Last Online
    04-02-2019 @ 06:38 AM
    Thanks
    Since I have the old school pin on bucket. The quick style forks don’t work for me! My 30” clamp on forks work well for my use. Which is just a few times a year. But I’m glad I have them.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #24

Last Online
    06-12-2019 @ 09:32 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeCoGreenTractorMan View Post
    I'm glad that this thread popped up. Clamp-on forks are on my wish list for next spring. I've got some logs to move, brush piles to rearrange/burn, and I've long thought that some quality clamp on bucket forks would be most useful in my operation.

Brian
    I'm with TTWT. I had a set of clamp on forks for a while. Used them first on my Kubota 2620 and my JD2038R after trading the Kubota. I was builing a stone wall and had 10 pallets of rocks to move around. I couldn't even pick them up with the clamp on forks. I bought a set of pin on's and had no problems picking the pallets up. The set I bought was from Titan, they are heavy. I'm thinking about putting them on Craigslist and moving up to a set from Artillian.
    Tractor Tim likes this.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mickey1717 For This Useful Post:

Tractor Tim (03-30-2019)

8. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3