Artillian Customer Service = Excellent!!!
Like Tree20Likes
  • 10 Post By wjwatkins
  • 3 Post By Kennyd
  • 3 Post By Tractor Tim
  • 4 Post By Artillian

Thread: Artillian Customer Service = Excellent!!!

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    06-08-2019 @ 10:19 PM
    Thanks

Artillian Customer Service = Excellent!!!

I want to start by saying that I am terrible about posting to the forum but I am a great consumer of information from this forum. I am not proud of the fact that I don't contribute and I only
    confess this because it takes allot to move me to post. I have gained a wealth of knowledge from TTWT and Ken at Ken's Bolt on Hooks, along with all the members of this forum, so thank you to everyone.

I recently purchased an Artillian Grapple configured as a Grapple-Rake-Grapple, an extra Rake so I can configure as a Rake-Grapple-Rake (when weight is an issue), and also the hydraulic diverter kit. I received the order in less than a week and installed everything the day I received it. Could not wait to get it installed and put it to work. I received incredible information and customer service on the front end of my purchase but the main reason for my post is because of the customer service from Tom at Artillian after the purchase. Tom is one of the original employees at Artillian and is 100% committed to his job. He and the company have been so incredible to work with that I know I will be making more purchases from them in the future. If anyone is on the fence for which Grapple to purchase, just as I was in the beginning, I will tell you that I have not regretted my purchase for a second. It is a considerable investment for this attachment but it is build rock solid and I have definitely put it to the test. Thanks to Tom at Artillian and thanks again to all the great contributors on this forum!
    Tomfive, Haze, OxPath and 7 others like this.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wjwatkins For This Useful Post:

balrog006 (05-02-2019), bmichael (05-02-2019), Kennyd (05-02-2019), OxPath (05-02-2019), Tractor Tim (05-02-2019)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:52 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,811 Times in 2,417 Posts
    Great first posi! Welcome to GTT
    mark02tj, bmichael and CG3315 like this.
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, Trac-Vac 854 (for sale) and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

5. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:59 AM
    Thanks
    Totally transforms the little tractor! Thanks for your kind words. Nice to hear about positive experiences. ...and yes, Tom does whatever it takes to help!
    Kennyd, bmichael and CG3315 like this.
    (See Tractor Time with Tim's main YouTube channel page)
    Tractor Time with Tim Web site
    Owned:
    2018 Deere 1025R

Sponsored (subsidized, loaner, etc):
    Ventrac 4500
    Case CX37C
    Deere 5075e
    Deere 2038r
    Deere Gator 835M HVAC

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks

Artillian Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by wjwatkins View Post
    I want to start by saying that I am terrible about posting to the forum but I am a great consumer of information from this forum. I am not proud of the fact that I don't contribute and I only
    confess this because it takes allot to move me to post. I have gained a wealth of knowledge from TTWT and Ken at Ken's Bolt on Hooks, along with all the members of this forum, so thank you to everyone.

I recently purchased an Artillian Grapple configured as a Grapple-Rake-Grapple, an extra Rake so I can configure as a Rake-Grapple-Rake (when weight is an issue), and also the hydraulic diverter kit. I received the order in less than a week and installed everything the day I received it. Could not wait to get it installed and put it to work. I received incredible information and customer service on the front end of my purchase but the main reason for my post is because of the customer service from Tom at Artillian after the purchase. Tom is one of the original employees at Artillian and is 100% committed to his job. He and the company have been so incredible to work with that I know I will be making more purchases from them in the future. If anyone is on the fence for which Grapple to purchase, just as I was in the beginning, I will tell you that I have not regretted my purchase for a second. It is a considerable investment for this attachment but it is build rock solid and I have definitely put it to the test. Thanks to Tom at Artillian and thanks again to all the great contributors on this forum!
    wjwatkins
    I am extremely pleased to hear such great feedback regarding our products and customer service. Thank you for your business and please don't hesitate to contact me or any of the sales team if you have any questions.

Regards
    John Davis
    Director, Aftermarket Sales and Marketing
    [email protected]
    Tractor Attachments Maximized for Versatility
    www.ARTILLIAN.com
    Email: [email protected]

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Artillian For This Useful Post:

Kennyd (05-02-2019)

9. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements