40 loader forks?

Thread: 40 loader forks?

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    Today @ 09:45 PM
    Thanks

40 loader forks?

just curious, will the pin on forks for the 60, 70, and 70A work on the 40 loader? I know the pin diameters are the same not sure about the width. Pin spacing is 7 3/8" center to center, and center of loader cylinder to the center of the loader cylinder is 41 3/4". Obviously the lifting capacity would be limited but much better than clamp on forks where you lose alot due to the length of the bucket

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbacklash View Post
    just curious, will the pin on forks for the 60, 70, and 70A work on the 40 loader? I know the pin diameters are the same not sure about the width. Pin spacing is 7 3/8" center to center, and center of loader cylinder to the center of the loader cylinder is 41 3/4". Obviously the lifting capacity would be limited but much better than clamp on forks where you lose alot due to the length of the bucket
    Hello,

We've determined that the pin on frame can be adapted to the 40 loader, but there are still a few other questions to answer. If you want to send an email, I can reply with a document to help get the needed measurements. My signature contains a link to email.

Thanks!
    Tractor Attachments Maximized for Versatility
    www.ARTILLIAN.com
    Email: [email protected]

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements