Artillian Forks
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: Artillian Forks

  1. Top | #1
    Marlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    05-22-2019 @ 03:31 PM
    Location
    The Willamette Valley, Laurelwood/Gaston, Oregon
    Posts
    4,682
    Thanks
    1,960
    Thanked 746 Times in 464 Posts

    Artillian Forks

    Interested in a set of forks for my 1026R w/H120 Loader. I would like a quote . . . . . I can kind'a put it together from your website but just not sure and have questions. I've called, no answer, and I didn't want to leave a message. It there a current incentive/sale? Discount for GTT members? Please advise.
    BigJim55 likes this.
    Marlin

    JD 1026R - March/2013
    JD H120 NSL Loader, JD 647 Tiller, JD Ballast Box
    Frontier BB2048L Box Scraper
    IMatch, Piranha Tooth Bar
    Ken's Bolt-On Hooks & FEL Receiver Hitch
    John Deere Wheel & Suitcase Weights
    Wheel Spacers - 2" Front, 4" Rear
    Heavy Hitch Hitch’N Can
    LED Lights Front & Rear Facing
    Artillian Forks & Front Hoe
    R4 Tires Front & Rear


    
"Prayer can never be in excess." ~ C. H. Spurgeon




  2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. Top | #2
    GTT Vendor Artillian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    1,527
    Thanks
    515
    Thanked 584 Times in 251 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    Interested in a set of forks for my 1026R w/H120 Loader. I would like a quote . . . . . I can kind'a put it together from your website but just not sure and have questions. I've called, no answer, and I didn't want to leave a message. It there a current incentive/sale? Discount for GTT members? Please advise.
    Hi Marlin,

    Not sure why you didn't get an answer. We're here. But as it says on the website, sometimes we don't hear the phone (or can't get to it in time).

    Actually, we're right now in the middle of another 12" snow storm today. We've met our goals for the day so we're splitting early.

    But send an email (below) with your shipping address and I can get back to you by email or phone, whichever you prefer.

    All incentives are listed on the website. We actually just REDUCED some prices, such as on pallet fork sets, which were sale prices that we were able to make permanent.

    Thanks!
    Gizmo2, dieselshadow, rtgt and 4 others like this.
    Tractor Attachments Maximized for Versatility
    www.ARTILLIAN.com
    Email: [email protected]

  4. Top | #3
    Marlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    05-22-2019 @ 03:31 PM
    Location
    The Willamette Valley, Laurelwood/Gaston, Oregon
    Posts
    4,682
    Thanks
    1,960
    Thanked 746 Times in 464 Posts
    Order placed and FedEx Call Tag requested . . . . Should ship today for a five day ride across the US.

    I'm excited to have a great of forks with all the positive feedback I've read here.
    Marlin

    JD 1026R - March/2013
    JD H120 NSL Loader, JD 647 Tiller, JD Ballast Box
    Frontier BB2048L Box Scraper
    IMatch, Piranha Tooth Bar
    Ken's Bolt-On Hooks & FEL Receiver Hitch
    John Deere Wheel & Suitcase Weights
    Wheel Spacers - 2" Front, 4" Rear
    Heavy Hitch Hitch’N Can
    LED Lights Front & Rear Facing
    Artillian Forks & Front Hoe
    R4 Tires Front & Rear


    
"Prayer can never be in excess." ~ C. H. Spurgeon




  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Marlin For This Useful Post:

    Artillian (02-12-2016)

  6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  7. Top | #4
    Senior GTT Super Slacker Gizmo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:34 PM
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    34,170
    Thanks
    5,769
    Thanked 3,948 Times in 2,911 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    Order placed and FedEx Call Tag requested . . . . Should ship today for a five day ride across the US.

    I'm excited to have a great of forks with all the positive feedback I've read here.
    Trust me you'll like them. I have beat the mortal crap out of ours. They are still going strong and still look fairly new.
    Keith

    JD 2320, 200CX FEL/61" bucket , 46 BH/16" bucket, Artillian Forks, 72" Snow Blade, Landscape Rake, Ballast Box, PHD, The Wife
    BX42 Chipper, XUV 560 Gator, Z915B ZTrak

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gizmo2 For This Useful Post:

    Artillian (02-12-2016)

  9. Top | #5
    coaltrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:57 PM
    Location
    NW Penna
    Posts
    19,803
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked 3,061 Times in 2,226 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    Order placed and FedEx Call Tag requested . . . . Should ship today for a five day ride across the US.

    I'm excited to have a great of forks with all the positive feedback I've read here.
    Awesome! With all you have going on at your place with the new livestock and all you will be amazed with how handy they are and how much you will use them. My bucket is only on my tractor now in winter for pushing snow and maybe once or twice in the summer.
    ~Stan~
    It is what it is
    Knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss
    2520 w/200CX w/62D2

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to coaltrain For This Useful Post:

    Artillian (02-12-2016)

  11. Top | #6
    Marlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    05-22-2019 @ 03:31 PM
    Location
    The Willamette Valley, Laurelwood/Gaston, Oregon
    Posts
    4,682
    Thanks
    1,960
    Thanked 746 Times in 464 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo2 View Post
    Trust me you'll like them. I have beat the mortal crap out of ours. They are still going strong and still look fairly new.
    Quote Originally Posted by coaltrain View Post
    Awesome! With all you have going on at your place with the new livestock and all you will be amazed with how handy they are and how much you will use them. My bucket is only on my tractor now in winter for pushing snow and maybe once or twice in the summer.
    From what I read here I'll love this setup. It seems every attachment I buy for the adds to the value and I use it more and more. With the gravel road that I have to maintain though, I don't see not using the bucket so much. . . . We will see how the works out as the box scraper may be used more for the road.

    Everyone brags here about the quality, being a retired ISO 9000 Lead Auditor and visiting hundreds of manufacturing plants over the years, I am anxious to see the quality and suspect I will be pleasantly surprised.

    Just checked the three FedEx tracking numbers, two will be here Thursday next week and one Friday.
    Marlin

    JD 1026R - March/2013
    JD H120 NSL Loader, JD 647 Tiller, JD Ballast Box
    Frontier BB2048L Box Scraper
    IMatch, Piranha Tooth Bar
    Ken's Bolt-On Hooks & FEL Receiver Hitch
    John Deere Wheel & Suitcase Weights
    Wheel Spacers - 2" Front, 4" Rear
    Heavy Hitch Hitch’N Can
    LED Lights Front & Rear Facing
    Artillian Forks & Front Hoe
    R4 Tires Front & Rear


    
"Prayer can never be in excess." ~ C. H. Spurgeon




  12. Top | #7
    BigJim55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:05 AM
    Location
    Schellsburg, PA
    Posts
    11,137
    Thanks
    3,002
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 1,084 Posts
    marlin; well cheers to u.my friend. I'm glad u was able to get a set of these, I'm prettysure u will enjoy them. ok-waiting on action shots of them on tractor.10/4

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to BigJim55 For This Useful Post:

    Marlin (02-14-2016)

  14. Top | #8
    Marlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    05-22-2019 @ 03:31 PM
    Location
    The Willamette Valley, Laurelwood/Gaston, Oregon
    Posts
    4,682
    Thanks
    1,960
    Thanked 746 Times in 464 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jim 55 View Post
    marlin; well cheers to u.my friend. I'm glad u was able to get a set of these, I'm prettysure u will enjoy them. ok-waiting on action shots of them on tractor.10/4
    Big Jim- Yea, they're going to need to earn their keep, but from what everyone says here on GTT, that won't be a problem. One thing is I'm suspecting I'll need to make a vertical storage rack that holds my bucket, tiller or box scraper since I won't have floor space to keep two of them out of the Oregon when not on the .

    These Artillian forks are replacing a set of clamp-on forks I bought early on when I didn't know better. I'm going to have to try to sell them locally. If you're moving brush with forks they work great. But if it's heavy moving/lifting, I'm always concerned with bending the loader bucket.
    Gizmo2, Artillian, rtgt and 2 others like this.
    Marlin

    JD 1026R - March/2013
    JD H120 NSL Loader, JD 647 Tiller, JD Ballast Box
    Frontier BB2048L Box Scraper
    IMatch, Piranha Tooth Bar
    Ken's Bolt-On Hooks & FEL Receiver Hitch
    John Deere Wheel & Suitcase Weights
    Wheel Spacers - 2" Front, 4" Rear
    Heavy Hitch Hitch’N Can
    LED Lights Front & Rear Facing
    Artillian Forks & Front Hoe
    R4 Tires Front & Rear


    
"Prayer can never be in excess." ~ C. H. Spurgeon




  15. Top | #9

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:07 PM
    Location
    Burton, Ohio
    Posts
    2,723
    Thanks
    530
    Thanked 433 Times in 342 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    From what I read here I'll love this setup. It seems every attachment I buy for the adds to the value and I use it more and more. With the gravel road that I have to maintain though, I don't see not using the bucket so much. . . . We will see how the works out as the box scraper may be used more for the road.

    Everyone brags here about the quality, being a retired ISO 9000 Lead Auditor and visiting hundreds of manufacturing plants over the years, I am anxious to see the quality and suspect I will be pleasantly surprised.

    Just checked the three FedEx tracking numbers, two will be here Thursday next week and one Friday.
    Marlin I will definitely enjoy hearing an objective analysis from you about the Artillian product. In my employ I am in a position to design fixtures and workholding for machining and welding and we produce components and assemblies for world class companies. Artillian's assembly absolutely met my expectations for design, coating, paint, welding and customer service.
    1025R FILB, vintage: 2015
    54D MM mowing deck
    Imatch hitch
    2 inch receiver for three point
    "18" cart
    Piranha Tooth Bar
    Ken's hooks and differential lock pedal
    Artillian 36" forks
    Stihl equipment: Saws; MS261C, MS462C, MS661RCM and Blower; BR600 and Trimmer; FS70R and Hedge Cutter; HL 56K and Pressure Washer; RB400
    Husky log splitter

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff B For This Useful Post:

    Artillian (02-18-2016)

  17. Top | #10
    56FordGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:24 PM
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    10,029
    Thanks
    482
    Thanked 1,658 Times in 1,088 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff B View Post
    Marlin I will definitely enjoy hearing an objective analysis from you about the Artillian product. In my employ I am in a position to design fixtures and workholding for machining and welding and we produce components and assemblies for world class companies. Artillian's assembly absolutely met my expectations for design, coating, paint, welding and customer service.

    I don't own Artillian forks, but I have gotten to look at Dieselshadow's set. I deal with forklifts and equipment daily, and in my opinion the Artillian fork system is better designed and better matched to the machine it's going on than a lot of industrial fork sets are on forklifts.
    Gizmo2, dieselshadow, rtgt and 3 others like this.
    -Blake

    Your mileage may vary.

    JD 6410
    Some other stuff

    YouTube- Life in Wyoming

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to 56FordGuy For This Useful Post:

    Artillian (02-18-2016)

  19. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •