Got someone nearby getting set up with a set of forks and a grapple setup for a Bobcat. While using our R&D grapple to work out the details on the hose kit for the Bobcat, we took it as an opportunity to use it as a learning tool and put some more torture on the test unit. We've got some cool video and will put it up here when it's finished editing. In the meantime, here are a few snapshots.
First is a photo of their old fork frame on its way out. The last photo was the only photo taken while working. We took the two rakes off so the grapple could get a better bite into a pile of boulders. The video will show this much better.