• 3 Post By Artillian
  • 4 Post By Gizmo2

Thread: pin on d120 fork frame

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    08-31-2019 @ 09:37 AM
    Thanks

pin on d120 fork frame

I have 2 questions, first off will the pin on fork frame take all of the other attachments that are advertised for the qd frame?
    Also how many times can the pins be removed and retorqued before they need to be replaced?

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by odis View Post
    I have 2 questions, first off will the pin on fork frame take all of the other attachments that are advertised for the qd frame?
    Also how many times can the pins be removed and retorqued before they need to be replaced?
    - All of the attachments clearly state that they fit all Artillian pallet fork frames. Please read the descriptions.

- I have no idea what you are referring to about torquing pins. You might need to visit your dealer or reference your manuals about changing your attachments.

- Your subject mentions the d120 loader. I want to make sure you understand that our pin on fork frames are not for that loader. We don't make anything for the d120/h120 Pin-On loaders, only the JDQA versions. Those who opt for the pin on buckets should go down that road with the expectation of only using their loader for a bucket. Or, you can look into converting the loader to JDQA if it is to late to return/exchange it.

I wish Deere didn't even offer the d120, but they do so to compete with the small Kubotas.
    pcabe5, rtgt, mark02tj and 1 others like this.
    Tractor Attachments Maximized for Versatility
    www.ARTILLIAN.com
    Email: [email protected]

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    08-31-2019 @ 09:37 AM
    Thanks
    I bought my tractor 1 month ago and it is my first tractor. I made the rookie mistake of figuring that an H120 FEL would have the QD H120 bucket rather than the D120 pinned on bucket attached.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    I bought my tractor 1 month ago and it is my first tractor. I made the rookie mistake of figuring that an H120 FEL would have the QD H120 bucket rather than the D120 pinned on bucket attached.
    Odis,

You are not alone! Just about every single person on this forum has been where you are/were.

You should review your agreement paperwork to see if you are still able to return the equipment. If not, you might still be able to work with your dealer to correct the situation.

Otherwise, you can buy the parts to convert the loader to QA, and it would be best to get a QA bucket. Converting the pin-on bucket is not optimal.
    Gizmo2, pcabe5 and johnH123 like this.
    Tractor Attachments Maximized for Versatility
    www.ARTILLIAN.com
    Email: [email protected]

7. Top | #5
    Senior GTT Super Slacker Gizmo2's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:55 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,948 Times in 2,911 Posts
    I'm not so sure that was totally YOUR mistake.
    Artillian, pcabe5, 5304 and 1 others like this.
    Keith

JD 2320, 200CX FEL/61" bucket , 46 BH/16" bucket, Artillian Forks, 72" Snow Blade, Landscape Rake, Ballast Box, PHD, The Wife
    BX42 Chipper, XUV 560 Gator, Z915B ZTrak

8. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements