1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    02-15-2018 @ 01:18 PM
    Thanks

Grapples

Hi Chris,

Any news?

..Ron
    2520; JD ballast box; BX42 Chipper; BB2060 box blade; 200CX FEL; iMatch; JD 54" blower; SS1067B spreader; Ken's Grab Hooks; JD front and rear worklight kit c/w Artillian Worklight horse blinders; Artillian Forks; Artillian Caster Carts; X-series seat and suspension with upgraded springs; Piranha toothbar

X740 ; 60D 7-iron deck with mulch kit; Brinley Aerator; De-thatcher; Ohio Steel 920 lb. Roller; JD 25 gallon sprayer; Brinley 17p cart; Custom hazard lights

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    09-28-2018 @ 01:51 PM
    Thanks

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    05-03-2019 @ 02:38 PM
    Thanks
    ditto

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Hi All,

It's been an incredibly busy spring here, but I'm pushing. The loader hydraulic diverter is on order and plate material is here just waiting to be cut. Just some finishing touches on the design remains (what's that rule about the last 10% of the job ending up being 90% of the work?).

If anyone wants to be plan ahead and get the diverter valve installed on your loader, let me know. The only catch is we haven't yet figured out the mounting of the diverter on the various loaders (likely a simple bracket), or determined the various hydraulic hose lengths. We'll have the 200 and 410 taken care of for sure.

I'm aching to get this wrapped up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tractor Attachments Maximized for Versatility
    www.ARTILLIAN.com
    Email: [email protected]

7. Top | #5

Last Online
    04-29-2015 @ 02:36 PM
    Thanks
    Will there be the option of getting the grapple without the diverter setup? I have a 300cx that I have the 3rd function plumbed in already. I believe I'd only need to connect the factory 3rd function to the grapple cylinder(s).

Will the grapple be a root rake-type grapple, or more of a rock bucket-type grapple? My apologies if I've missed the answer in another thread.

I've been waiting to order my pallet forks at the same time as the grapple when available. The waiting is the hardest part.

8. Top | #6
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SHomrighausen View Post
    Will there be the option of getting the grapple without the diverter setup? I have a 300cx that I have the 3rd function plumbed in already. I believe I'd only need to connect the factory 3rd function to the grapple cylinder(s).

Will the grapple be a root rake-type grapple, or more of a rock bucket-type grapple? My apologies if I've missed the answer in another thread.

I've been waiting to order my pallet forks at the same time as the grapple when available. The waiting is the hardest part.
    Hi, yes, certainly. The diverter will be an option, but everyone will be free to run it however they wish.

The first grapple is going to be a bucket style, but there will be more to come.

There's no need to wait!

Thanks
    www.ARTILLIAN.com

9. Top | #7
    Last Online
    03-25-2019 @ 02:48 PM
    Thanks
    Hi, Will the Grapple setup work on a 1026R?

Thanks

10. Top | #8
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungar View Post
    Hi, Will the Grapple setup work on a 1026R?

Thanks
    Hello, yes. If it helps to clarify, it will mount on the Artillian base frame (fork frame). The fork tines come off and the grapple will go on. Less cost, less attachments to store, less storage space needed. Once you have the frame, it will be useful for an array of attachments, most yet to be developed.
    Vern1026R likes this.
    www.ARTILLIAN.com

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Artillian For This Useful Post:

CubWelder (05-30-2013)

12. Top | #9
    Last Online
    02-15-2018 @ 01:18 PM
    Thanks
    Thanks for the update Chris. Any idea of an ETA?
    2520; JD ballast box; BX42 Chipper; BB2060 box blade; 200CX FEL; iMatch; JD 54" blower; SS1067B spreader; Ken's Grab Hooks; JD front and rear worklight kit c/w Artillian Worklight horse blinders; Artillian Forks; Artillian Caster Carts; X-series seat and suspension with upgraded springs; Piranha toothbar

X740 ; 60D 7-iron deck with mulch kit; Brinley Aerator; De-thatcher; Ohio Steel 920 lb. Roller; JD 25 gallon sprayer; Brinley 17p cart; Custom hazard lights

13. Top | #10
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    I know the season is upon us all and I am cranking at it with any available time and help, which isn't much. Sorry but I've been learning the hard way about making promises to all of the awesome people placing confidence in my expectations. When promises get missed, it causes me unbelievable stress as the last thing I want is disappointment to any degree. There are some crazy little variables that are unpredictable with this project, but the goal is certainly a release by this summer. Of course, the.sooner.the.better.
    RonS and dieselshadow like this.
    www.ARTILLIAN.com

14. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast