I am building a 30x40 garage with 10' ceilings. I have been researching lights this morning and am more confused than when I started. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.
- I want 4' tube lights. Probably LED?
- I want these to be hardwired and flush mounted to the ceiling.
- I am thinking individual spaced fixtures instead of a continuous string of lights across the entire ceiling (but I can be convinced otherwise)
- The lights do not need to be covered like in the photo
- Either 2 or 4 tubes per fixture. I want to be able to wire multiple switches to the fixtures (first switch turns on left bulbs, the next switch turns on a bulb, etc).
- I am not going to have heat right away, so the bulbs need to work when it is cold outside.
If anyone can recommend me some products to look at or other suggestions, that would be greatly appreciated