• 3 Post By coaltrain
  • 2 Post By BIGTOOLRACK

Thread: Bigtoolrack showing our suitcase weight bracket

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    07-16-2019 @ 09:27 AM
    Thanks

Bigtoolrack showing our suitcase weight bracket

Last edited by BIGTOOLRACK; 01-19-2018 at 10:30 PM.
    PJR832 likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    07-20-2019 @ 09:01 PM
    Thanks
    Watched the video three times before I saw a suitcase weight. It's like the worst musical version of "Where's Waldo?" ever.

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Plug Ugly View Post
    Watched the video three times before I saw a suitcase weight. It's like the worst musical version of "Where's Waldo?" ever.
    Not sure what to say to that...Thank you I guess? I'm a country music guy myself but not sure what to tell you.

Have a great night.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    07-20-2019 @ 09:01 PM
    Thanks
    There's no accounting for taste, so leaving the music out of it I'll be more clear. Look at the purpose of your video: ostensibly it's to show off the new suitcase weight system you've developed for your existing product. Now look at your video. Look at the length of the video, and the amount of time that you can even see the weights. If you're looking for them they are difficult to spot

I clicked the link because I wanted to see how you put suitcase weights into your rack system. I still don't know.

Good luck, and have a good night yourself.

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Plug Ugly View Post
    There's no accounting for taste, so leaving the music out of it I'll be more clear. Look at the purpose of your video: ostensibly it's to show off the new suitcase weight system you've developed for your existing product. Now look at your video. Look at the length of the video, and the amount of time that you can even see the weights. If you're looking for them they are difficult to spot

I clicked the link because I wanted to see how you put suitcase weights into your rack system. I still don't know.

Good luck, and have a good night yourself.
    Sorry I should have included a pic in that as well to show the set up, my bad it was more to show the counter balance it gives you. I get all kinds comments when you brought up the music it threw me off, I had one guy tell me the racks were too clean and I should make them like trucks in chevy commercials put some mud on them. When I get comments like that it cracks me up tells me no matter what you do someone will find something wrong with it......That said you do bring up a good point and I will address that. Here is a pic to show you how they are loaded on the rack.

All the best!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	531450Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BTR Imatch ballast JD weights.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	531458
    Last edited by BIGTOOLRACK; 01-29-2018 at 08:46 AM.

8. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:33 PM
    Thanks
    Couple questions. Is six the max number of weights? Just 42 pound or will it take the 70’s also? What is the weight of the cart empty? Thank you. I love this thing for my summer jobs around the house. I’m always having to run back and get something. I have the same tractor you do, I think. How high does the three point get the legs off the ground? Thanks , buddy.
    BIGTOOLRACK and GWT3046r like this.
    2017 2038R 220R loader
    Frontier 72” rear blade
    Frontier 60” box blade
    Frontier 65” tiller
    Frontier subsoiler
    Frontier 60” landplane
    Frontier 42” pallet forks
    Frontier 72” RC 2072
    HH toothbar KBOH’s bucket hooks
    2017 X580
    Model 80 trailer

9. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Thanks

Bigtoolrack Counterweight and Ground Clearance

Quote Originally Posted by Yank View Post
    Couple questions. Is six the max number of weights? Just 42 pound or will it take the 70’s also? What is the weight of the cart empty? Thank you. I love this thing for my summer jobs around the house. I’m always having to run back and get something. I have the same tractor you do, I think. How high does the three point get the legs off the ground? Thanks , buddy.
    Hi Yank

Thank you for your interest! As far as the suitcase weights go it depends on what size weights you use that will determine how many you can fit. I use the 42-LB suitcase weights because I use an I-match / quick hitch and they fit in between as you can see in the pic. The Bigtoolrack Ultimate Rack with all of the tool holders weighs about 300-LBS empty. You will love this rack that I promise you! It totally changes the functionality of what you can do with your tractor, you will never want to take it off and if you do it comes off in seconds and the best part is you can leave all of your tools in it is a mobile storage system for your tools. As far as the height of the rack when it is attached to your 2038R I measured mine this morning and at its lowest point it has 26 inches of ground clearance from the bottom of the caster at the back. It has plenty of clearance so you don’t bottom out (see pic) attached.

I hope I have answered all of your questions let me know if you have any more? Feel free to call me if you do. Check out the website we are having a special right now. Hope to have you as a Bigtoolrack customer soon!

All the Best
    Tim

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0393.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	109.8 KB 
ID:	536626Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0206.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	536634

10. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:33 PM
    Thanks
    Thank you very much, sir. It is definitely an awesome rack. Seeing if I can find a way to squeeze this in.
    PJR832 likes this.
    2017 2038R 220R loader
    Frontier 72” rear blade
    Frontier 60” box blade
    Frontier 65” tiller
    Frontier subsoiler
    Frontier 60” landplane
    Frontier 42” pallet forks
    Frontier 72” RC 2072
    HH toothbar KBOH’s bucket hooks
    2017 X580
    Model 80 trailer

11. Top | #9
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:18 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,996 Times in 2,168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yank View Post
    Thank you very much, sir. It is definitely an awesome rack. Seeing if I can find a way to squeeze this in.
    Since I use my tractor now mostly as a utility vehicle this rack would be perfect for me. I have many small chores around the property going on constantly and can’t walk well enough to get to most of them. I could have all my needed tools for all of them on this rack and just hook and go with the iMatch. Just can’t afford it....
    mark02tj, Marlin and PJR832 like this.
    ~Stan~
    It is what it is
    Knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss
    2520 w/200CX w/62D2

12. Top | #10
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by coaltrain View Post
    Since I use my tractor now mostly as a utility vehicle this rack would be perfect for me. I have many small chores around the property going on constantly and can’t walk well enough to get to most of them. I could have all my needed tools for all of them on this rack and just hook and go with the iMatch. Just can’t afford it....
    Hi Stan

Thank you for your comments, I have a special right now I have a few demo units that I am offering 20% off on for the large original racks, that is a large discount and all of the prices include the freight. Please understand that the freight is not cheap and I include it. The rack is a 350 LB large item to ship. We are now also offering 10% off all of the new racks and we do have the XP version which with the 10% off is around 809 delivered right to your door, that cost less than a set of pallet forks, so we have many options for you. I hope to have you as a customer soon! I will tell you that if you buy I Bigtoolrack I am confident it will be your favorite attachment.

All the best!

Check the site out for deals.

See my link below.

https://www.bigtoolrack.com/

Thank you
    Tim
    coaltrain and Yank like this.

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements