Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: BXpanded Shipping Times

1. Top | #11
    SRG
    Last Online
    07-21-2019 @ 06:30 PM
    Thanks
    Same thing is happening on other forums. You aren't alone....
    Piranha Toothbar - Page 10 - OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota
    Starting at post #95. Good news is, they appear to be fulfilling orders, it's just taking a long time

In a nutshell, they are backlogged because of word of mouth, and it's the season where everyone is ordering stuff. They need to work on their PR side of the business. If it was me, I'd start with a disclaimer on their site stating possible lead times, and that communications might be slower and less, then normal.

I am not affiliated with them in anyway, just seeing the trend.

1997 JD 870 (28hp Yanmar), FWA, R1's, 300x loader, 61" bucket, 42" Titan forks, Pat's Easy Change.
    [Woods HBL72-2 rear blade, 72" KK box blade, 72" KK landscape rake, 72" Titan pine straw rake, 60" KK tiller, 60" rotary cutter, middle buster, boom pole]
    2004 JD 797 (29hp Kawasaki) Z-Trak, 72" 7-Iron deck, Mulch blades, Carlisle AT101's.
    Stihl: MS250C/18", FS70R, HS45/18".

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #12
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:48 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,010 Times in 722 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SRG View Post
    Starting at post #95. Good news is, they appear to be fulfilling orders, it's just taking a long time

In a nutshell, they are backlogged because of word of mouth, and it's the season where everyone is ordering stuff. They need to work on their PR side of the business. If it was me, I'd start with a disclaimer on their site stating possible lead times, and that communications might be slower and less, then normal.

They are a good company with a good product. A little communication would go a long way.

Poor communication has ruined many a good company and good communication has kept middle of the road companies afloat.

Knowing they have a longer lead time, I wouldn't run the credit card until the product was ready to ship.
    Taking the easy way is what makes rivers and men crooked.

3039R, H160 FEL, 375A Backhoe, Artillian Grapple & Forks
    Z915E
    XUV560

4. Top | #13
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:11 PM
    Thanks
    Just got partial shipment email on mine.......no status on fedex yet.

Hard to tell, but I think the 260b thumb is on its way if I understand the email. Its the only one with a tracking number.
    rtgt, TheSilverFox and kylew like this.
    Tractor Info: 2018 1025r (01/18/2019) / 120R FEL 53" Bucket / 260B BH with 16" Bucket / 60" MMM with AC / R4 Tires
    Upgrades: RimGuard in Rear Tires / 16" BackHoe Bucket / Engine Block Heater / JD Seat Cover / 3D Pedal Covers / 3D Diff Pedal / HH WT Bracket / 5' Rear Blade / CountyLine 4' RT4 Tiller / JD Ballast Box / HLA 36" Forks / RanchEx 3pt Quick Hitch / BXpanded 6", Ripper, BH Thumb, QA / LoadNGo /
    Planned Upgrades: Edge Tamers / Bolt-on Hooks / HH Rear Receiver Hitch Plate / HH Toothbar

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #14
    Last Online
    07-19-2019 @ 10:01 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cashxx View Post
    Just got partial shipment email on mine.......no status on fedex yet.

Hard to tell, but I think the 260b thumb is on its way if I understand the email. Its the only one with a tracking number.
    Something is better than nothing, right?

I appreciate your updates...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    rtgt likes this.
    Mark

2038R - x380

7. Top | #15
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rtgt View Post

They are a good company with a good product. A little communication would go a long way.

Poor communication has ruined many a good company and good communication has kept middle of the road companies afloat.

Knowing they have a longer lead time, I wouldn't run the credit card until the product was ready to ship.
    I agree... Charging the credit card before shipping is not a good business practice. Unless of course, they tell you upfront “we need your money to build your product”.

rtgt and Wayne007 like this.
    Mark

2038R - x380

8. Top | #16
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SRG View Post

Thanks for the info.

The fact that they ARE fulfilling orders IS good news!

rtgt and SnoGoDriver like this.
    Mark

2038R - x380

9. Top | #17
    Last Online
    07-11-2019 @ 09:57 AM
    Thanks

BXpanded slow production times

[QUOTE=TheSilverFox;3262760]I agree... Charging the credit card before shipping is not a good business practice. Unless of course, they tell you upfront “we need your money to build your product”.

I also waited what I thought was an unusually long time for a BXpanded Ripper, 30 days. And, after 21 days, I noticed that the day my order was placed, it was charged to my PP account. I wasn't real happy about that, but, I was assured that it would be shipped by the 14th or maybe the 16th of the month.
    In addition to what I thought was a long order to delivery time was the method of packaging and how it arrived at my doorstep.
    Granted, the carrier might have had something to do with the sharp end of the Ripper sticking out of the box, but, I think
    BXpanded could do a little more work on creating a secure packaging/shipping method.

Ken
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3849.jpg  
    TheSilverFox and kylew like this.
    If you can't fix it with a hammer....you might have an electrical problem..

2012 1026R FILB,120H FEL W/ 49 in bucket,260 BH W/12" bucket,54 inch Snowblower,BB 2048 Box Blade BXpanded Ripper,Ken's BOGH,2003 Yamaha 660 Grizzly & 5 FT plow,Craftsman Rider Mower/Honda V Twin power

10. Top | #18
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Received email earlier today saying all items in my order have shipped! Expected delivery date Wednesday 5/22. Tracking numbers are active on the fedex website.

Tomorrow will be 5 weeks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mark

2038R - x380

11. Top | #19
    Last Online
    Thanks
    5 weeks today...

FedEx just delivered the RIPPER tooth!

Quick change, extra pin and trencher bucket scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

On another note, John Deere salesman called today and said my Rear Blade (RB2172) is in. The delivery driver took my Landscape Rake (LR2172) to a different store by mistake, but it should be back later today or tomorrow.

Both will be ready for pickup tomorrow or Thursday. They were ordered on 4/20.

kylew likes this.
    Mark

2038R - x380

12. Top | #20
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:11 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverFox View Post
    Received email earlier today saying all items in my order have shipped! Expected delivery date Wednesday 5/22. Tracking numbers are active on the fedex website.

Tomorrow will be 5 weeks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilverFox View Post
    5 weeks today...

FedEx just delivered the RIPPER tooth!

Quick change, extra pin and trencher bucket scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

On another note, John Deere salesman called today and said my Rear Blade (RB2172) is in. The delivery driver took my Landscape Rake (LR2172) to a different store by mistake, but it should be back later today or tomorrow.

Both will be ready for pickup tomorrow or Thursday. They were ordered on 4/20.

What?? I was 5 weeks on Sunday the 19th!! Got my 260B Thumb today. Haven't heard anything on the rest of the stuff. I don't really need the thumb now, what I thought I needed it for I am already done with that project. Was going to cancel that off my order and that is the thing they shipped the day I thought about cancelling it.....lol.
    TheSilverFox likes this.
    Tractor Info: 2018 1025r (01/18/2019) / 120R FEL 53" Bucket / 260B BH with 16" Bucket / 60" MMM with AC / R4 Tires
    Upgrades: RimGuard in Rear Tires / 16" BackHoe Bucket / Engine Block Heater / JD Seat Cover / 3D Pedal Covers / 3D Diff Pedal / HH WT Bracket / 5' Rear Blade / CountyLine 4' RT4 Tiller / JD Ballast Box / HLA 36" Forks / RanchEx 3pt Quick Hitch / BXpanded 6", Ripper, BH Thumb, QA / LoadNGo /
    Planned Upgrades: Edge Tamers / Bolt-on Hooks / HH Rear Receiver Hitch Plate / HH Toothbar

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast