BXpanded Shipping Times - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: BXpanded Shipping Times

1. Top | #21
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:11 PM
    Thanks
    The rest of mine shipped today. Guessing Saturday or Monday. Probably Monday I'll get everything.

Nope....coming Friday.....yaaay!!
    Last edited by cashxx; 05-22-2019 at 02:00 PM.
    rtgt and TheSilverFox like this.
    Tractor Info: 2018 1025r (01/18/2019) / 120R FEL 53" Bucket / 260B BH with 16" Bucket / 60" MMM with AC / R4 Tires
    Upgrades: RimGuard in Rear Tires / 16" BackHoe Bucket / Engine Block Heater / JD Seat Cover / 3D Pedal Covers / 3D Diff Pedal / HH WT Bracket / 5' Rear Blade / CountyLine 4' RT4 Tiller / JD Ballast Box / HLA 36" Forks / RanchEx 3pt Quick Hitch / BXpanded 6", Ripper, BH Thumb, QA / LoadNGo /
    Planned Upgrades: Edge Tamers / Bolt-on Hooks / HH Rear Receiver Hitch Plate / HH Toothbar

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #22
    Last Online
    07-19-2019 @ 10:01 AM
    Thanks
    The rest of my order (trencher bucket, quick change and extra pin) arrived late this evening...

My FedEx driver had a rough day. He had a huge gash across the top of his forehead! I didnít ask. Iím the last stop on his route as he lives just down the road. Man that trencher bucket was a heavy box for its size!

Everything looks good. Will install the quick change on the 270B tomorrow and mount each attachment to make sure it all fits and works properly. I have the John Deere 16Ē bucket, BXpanded 6Ē trencher bucket and the BXpanded ripper tooth.

Still considering a thumb and the piranha tooth bar...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    rtgt and kylew like this.
    Mark

2038R - x380

4. Top | #23

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:42 PM
    Thanks
    I have the trencher bucket and the quick coupler. Excellent products in concept, design and execution, very happy with them.

I will need the ripper mid summer, and reading this thread I decided to pull the trigger on it and get it in the queue well in advance.

I also ordered the BH dolly as I am tired of fighting to get the whole thing aligned, last night it took over half an hour and usually requires a spotter to get it at all correct.
    TheSilverFox and kylew like this.
    Jonathan

2016 1025R FITLB : OTC (winter only) : AF10F front blade : Titan 42" forks : 60" First Choice RFM : KK 48" Tiller : EA 60" Pine Straw Rake : 60" Landscape Rake : Pat's Hooks : HH w/ 12 42# weights : KK Ripper/Potato Plow : Loaded Rears with 50# weights : Ken's Hooks, springs and straps : HH Tooth Bar : Edge Tamers : BXPanded 6" bucket w/coupler
    2014 X320 : Johnny Plow/Johnny Bucket : Bagger

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #24
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marlinguidegun View Post
    I have the trencher bucket and the quick coupler. Excellent products in concept, design and execution, very happy with them.

I will need the ripper mid summer, and reading this thread I decided to pull the trigger on it and get it in the queue well in advance.

I also ordered the BH dolly as I am tired of fighting to get the whole thing aligned, last night it took over half an hour and usually requires a spotter to get it at all correct.
    Good idea to go ahead and order the ripper now...

Hate that you have to fight with your BH to get it mounted. Sounds like the dolly will help and make the process less frustrating.

Which BH do you have?

Iím very happy with the way the 270B mounts. Itís a snap! Every BH should be this easy... Seriously, it only takes several minutes and no frustration what so ever...

Was stoked to get the new BXpanded parts installed today. When I finished mowing early this morning (to beat the heat) I went to start the tractor and the BATTERY WAS DEAD. What?!

It did start to turn over once but then just the sound of the starter solenoid clicking. There is corrosion all over the negative terminal. Tractor (2038R) is 1 1/2 years old. Frustrating!

The heat index is 94į now so Iíll wait until this evening or early tomorrow morning to mess with it.

Has anyone else had battery trouble with a fairly new tractor?

Mark

2038R - x380

7. Top | #25
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:11 PM
    Thanks
    Got all of my stuff today. Put the quick attach on the backhoe and the thumb and installed the pines on all the attachments like the 16" bucket, 6" bucket, and ripper. Tried the ripper on the very first stump that I tried with the 1025r that defeated me and had it out in 5 minutes with the ripper. Found another stump I missed and ripped it out with the ripper as well in probably 5 minutes. Seems to work pretty darn good! Got all my other stumps out with my 16" bucket.

Everything was packages good and everything seemed to fit pretty snug and so far happy! The quick connect is nice! Shipping could have been quicker, but I understand if they are getting slammed! Took 5, almost 6 weeks.
    rtgt, TheSilverFox and kylew like this.
    Tractor Info: 2018 1025r (01/18/2019) / 120R FEL 53" Bucket / 260B BH with 16" Bucket / 60" MMM with AC / R4 Tires
    Upgrades: RimGuard in Rear Tires / 16" BackHoe Bucket / Engine Block Heater / JD Seat Cover / 3D Pedal Covers / 3D Diff Pedal / HH WT Bracket / 5' Rear Blade / CountyLine 4' RT4 Tiller / JD Ballast Box / HLA 36" Forks / RanchEx 3pt Quick Hitch / BXpanded 6", Ripper, BH Thumb, QA / LoadNGo /
    Planned Upgrades: Edge Tamers / Bolt-on Hooks / HH Rear Receiver Hitch Plate / HH Toothbar

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cashxx For This Useful Post:

rtgt†(05-25-2019)

9. Top | #26
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cashxx View Post
    Got all of my stuff today. Put the quick attach on the backhoe and the thumb and installed the pines on all the attachments like the 16" bucket, 6" bucket, and ripper. Tried the ripper on the very first stump that I tried with the 1025r that defeated me and had it out in 5 minutes with the ripper. Found another stump I missed and ripped it out with the ripper as well in probably 5 minutes. Seems to work pretty darn good! Got all my other stumps out with my 16" bucket.

Everything was packages good and everything seemed to fit pretty snug and so far happy! The quick connect is nice! Shipping could have been quicker, but I understand if they are getting slammed! Took 5, almost 6 weeks.
    Thatís great! Glad to hear youíre happy with the ripper...

Canít wait to give it a go. Maybe Iíll get that new battery installed tomorrow morning and have enough time to mount the quick connect and give it a try.

Mark

2038R - x380

10. Top | #27
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:04 AM
    Thanks
    After 8yrs, I finally heard my wife say those precious words....."You can take that tree out".

Ordered the ripper today Will update when I get any info from BX. Curious how long the wait will be.
    TheSilverFox and SRG like this.
    🌠Back in my day we had 9 planets🌠

2014 1025R TLB
    60D AutoConnect Mower●H120 Loader●260 Backhoe●BB2048 Box Blade●RB2060L Back Blade●RC2048 Rotary Cutter●JD 60" Quick Hitch Plow Blade●Ken's Bolt-on Hooks●Ken's Diff Pedal●Ken's I-Match Hook●Ken's Backhoe Steps●Titan 42" Forks w/Headache Rack●Titan Ballast Box●Titan Toothbar w/23WTL Tiger Teeth●3" Edge Tamers●BXpanded 6" Bucket, Ripper & Bucket Quick Change●This & That Mods●Other Stuff I Forgot About●

The Mrs. has 2014 X360

11. Top | #28
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:49 AM
    Thanks
    Ordered my Piranha Tooth Bar May 3rd...shipped today!
    TheSilverFox likes this.

12. Top | #29
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigK View Post
    Ordered my Piranha Tooth Bar May 3rd...shipped today!
    Thanks for the update!

Mark

2038R - x380

13. Top | #30
    EVT
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:58 PM
    Thanks
    Trencher bucket and extra pin ordered 6/2
    Piranha tooth bar and step bit ordered 6/6

And now we wait .........................

2018 1025R, 120R FEL, 260B BH
    BXpanded Barracuda thumb, Quick-on connector, Ripper, Trench bucket, Piranha tooth bar
    iMatch 3pt. Quick Hitch
    JD 54 inch Quick Hitch Snow Blade
    Frontier AP10F Pallet Forks
    Frontier PHD-100 Post Hole Digger
    JD Ballast Box
    Titan BX42 Wood Chipper
    Heavy Hitch Receiver and Suitcase Weight Bracket, Front bracket
    Lots of stuff from Ken's Bolt on Hooks

14. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast