Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: BXpanded Shipping Times

1. Top | #31
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:04 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kylew View Post
    After 8yrs, I finally heard my wife say those precious words....."You can take that tree out".

Ordered the ripper today Will update when I get any info from BX. Curious how long the wait will be.
    Ripper shipped today and got confirmation from FedEx that it was picked up and due for delivery Friday.
    I never called them nor sent them an email, just waited it out.
    rtgt and mark02tj like this.
    🌠Back in my day we had 9 planets🌠

2014 1025R TLB
    60D AutoConnect Mower●H120 Loader●260 Backhoe●BB2048 Box Blade●RB2060L Back Blade●RC2048 Rotary Cutter●JD 60" Quick Hitch Plow Blade●Ken's Bolt-on Hooks●Ken's Diff Pedal●Ken's I-Match Hook●Ken's Backhoe Steps●Titan 42" Forks w/Headache Rack●Titan Ballast Box●Titan Toothbar w/23WTL Tiger Teeth●3" Edge Tamers●BXpanded 6" Bucket, Ripper & Bucket Quick Change●This & That Mods●Other Stuff I Forgot About●

The Mrs. has 2014 X360

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #32
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:11 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kylew View Post
    Ripper shipped today and got confirmation from FedEx that it was picked up and due for delivery Friday.
    I never called them nor sent them an email, just waited it out.
    About six weeks then. Seems to be the average then I think. That was the time for my stuff I believe.
    Tractor Info: 2018 1025r (01/18/2019) / 120R FEL 53" Bucket / 260B BH with 16" Bucket / 60" MMM with AC / R4 Tires
    Upgrades: RimGuard in Rear Tires / 16" BackHoe Bucket / Engine Block Heater / JD Seat Cover / 3D Pedal Covers / 3D Diff Pedal / HH WT Bracket / 5' Rear Blade / CountyLine 4' RT4 Tiller / JD Ballast Box / HLA 36" Forks / RanchEx 3pt Quick Hitch / BXpanded 6", Ripper, BH Thumb, QA / LoadNGo /
    Planned Upgrades: Edge Tamers / Bolt-on Hooks / HH Rear Receiver Hitch Plate / HH Toothbar

4. Top | #33
    EVT
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:58 PM
    Thanks

Half the order shipped

Trencher bucket and extra pin ordered 6/2
    Shipped and due to arrive at my house tomorrow, 6/27
    25 Days

Piranha tooth bar and step bit ordered 6/6
    Still waiting to ship
    2018 1025R, 120R FEL, 260B BH
    BXpanded Barracuda thumb, Quick-on connector, Ripper, Trench bucket, Piranha tooth bar
    iMatch 3pt. Quick Hitch
    JD 54 inch Quick Hitch Snow Blade
    Frontier AP10F Pallet Forks
    Frontier PHD-100 Post Hole Digger
    JD Ballast Box
    Titan BX42 Wood Chipper
    Heavy Hitch Receiver and Suitcase Weight Bracket, Front bracket
    Lots of stuff from Ken's Bolt on Hooks

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #34
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:04 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cashxx View Post
    About six weeks then. Seems to be the average then I think. That was the time for my stuff I believe.
    One day short of 4 weeks
    🌠Back in my day we had 9 planets🌠

2014 1025R TLB
    60D AutoConnect Mower●H120 Loader●260 Backhoe●BB2048 Box Blade●RB2060L Back Blade●RC2048 Rotary Cutter●JD 60" Quick Hitch Plow Blade●Ken's Bolt-on Hooks●Ken's Diff Pedal●Ken's I-Match Hook●Ken's Backhoe Steps●Titan 42" Forks w/Headache Rack●Titan Ballast Box●Titan Toothbar w/23WTL Tiger Teeth●3" Edge Tamers●BXpanded 6" Bucket, Ripper & Bucket Quick Change●This & That Mods●Other Stuff I Forgot About●

The Mrs. has 2014 X360

7. Top | #35
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:49 AM
    Thanks
    I spent a lot of time trying to decide between the Piranha, the Heavy Hitch tooth, or a Ratchet Rake. I'll probably eventually need the ratchet rake, but I opted for the Piranha bar based on review and posts here. I'm sure it will be a great device...when it gets here....but it's been 10 days and I haven't heard a word. They may have great stuff, but if I have to wait this long I'm gonna have to look at alternatives until they can get their production act together. I'm pleased for their success, but their approach to dealing with that success doesn't work for me.
    rtgt likes this.
    2019 John Deere 1023E SCUT with 120R FEL
    iMatch quick hitch Cat 3
    Titan 2"receiver hitch drawbar
    Titan 42 inch pallet forks
    Titan Ballast Box
    Field Tuff FTF-60PSR3PT Pine Straw Rake, 3 Pt
    Ken's Bolt-On Grab Hooks

8. Top | #36
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:48 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,010 Times in 722 Posts
    I really don't know what the deal is.

I have purchased two Piranha toothbars from them and both shipped really quick.

Maybe it is an issue getting their new place set up or their order volume is that big.

My hopes that they have time to expand their line to include a ripper for the 375A backhoe are dwindling.

But I would rather wait than go Chinese.
    Taking the easy way is what makes rivers and men crooked.

3039R, H160 FEL, 375A Backhoe, Artillian Grapple & Forks
    Z915E
    XUV560

9. Top | #37

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:42 PM
    Thanks
    I ordered the Dolly and Ripper on 5/22, the Dolly shipped on 6/11 (3 weeks) and the ripper on 6/18 (4 weeks). Quality is excellent. The shipping times were reasonable, in fact I haven't had an opportunity to use the ripper as it arrived earlier than expected. Happy customer.
    kylew likes this.
    Jonathan

2016 1025R FITLB : OTC (winter only) : AF10F front blade : Titan 42" forks : 60" First Choice RFM : KK 48" Tiller : EA 60" Pine Straw Rake : 60" Landscape Rake : Pat's Hooks : HH w/ 12 42# weights : KK Ripper/Potato Plow : Loaded Rears with 50# weights : Ken's Hooks, springs and straps : HH Tooth Bar : Edge Tamers : BXPanded 6" bucket w/coupler
    2014 X320 : Johnny Plow/Johnny Bucket : Bagger

10. Top | #38
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:49 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MacCool View Post
    I spent a lot of time trying to decide between the Piranha, the Heavy Hitch tooth, or a Ratchet Rake. I'll probably eventually need the ratchet rake, but I opted for the Piranha bar based on review and posts here. I'm sure it will be a great device...when it gets here....but it's been 10 days and I haven't heard a word. They may have great stuff, but if I have to wait this long I'm gonna have to look at alternatives until they can get their production act together. I'm pleased for their success, but their approach to dealing with that success doesn't work for me.
    Still hadn't heard from BXpanded as of yesterday so I cancelled the Piranha bar and ordered the 54 inch Ratchet Rake. Just got an email that FedEx is delivering it day after tomorrow. That decision was partially based on lots of YouTube obsessing and finally concluding that the Ratchet Rake would probably be more suitable for the underbrush clearing that I have to do, which will entail a lot of back-dragging. Additionally, I plan on some extensive re-seeding and I think the RR will be a lot better at that. We'll see.

The guy I talked to about cancelling at BXpanded was very nice. He did offer to try to bump me up in the shipping queue, but I declined. I do plan on digging out some yard for a paver-stone patio at some point, so a Piranha bar is probably still in my future since I think that device will be more effective for that kind of dirt moving.
    2019 John Deere 1023E SCUT with 120R FEL
    iMatch quick hitch Cat 3
    Titan 2"receiver hitch drawbar
    Titan 42 inch pallet forks
    Titan Ballast Box
    Field Tuff FTF-60PSR3PT Pine Straw Rake, 3 Pt
    Ken's Bolt-On Grab Hooks

11. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4