BXpanded Shipping Times

15K views 58 replies 25 participants last post by  TheSilverFox 
#1 ·
Update on shipping times...

Placed following order for my 270B BH on 4/16;

Quick-On Bucket Connector
Ripper Tooth
Trenching Bucket

Credit card payment cleared next day, 4/17.

Patiently waiting for shipping notice...

#42 ·
Congrats. This gives me some hope as I ordered 8/18 so 3 days after you, but I have yet to hear anything. Hopefully soon.

#44 ·
Ordered the John Deere 53 bucket tooth bar 2/28/2020 and recieved it 3/6/2020. Perfect fit.

Reactions: rtgt
#45 ·
Back from the dead thread.
Trencher bucket, thumb, ripper, quick change adapter, Piranha bar all ordered 8/23/21

Now the wait begins at least they post 4-6 lead time on the web site now and from reading this thread sounds like that will be the actual case :( sucks could use it all now but can’t do much about it. Maybe I will get lucky and won’t actually take that long. Fingers crossed.

#46 ·
Patience is a virtue!!!

Toothbar came today. Was picked up by carrier on 7/15, one day shy of 9 weeks. Fedex indicated delivery as 7/17 but then was delayed one day to today. Other than the uber heavy double wall box looking like it was shoved off the rim of the Grand Canyon the tooth bar arrived in perfect condition and a quick shove test indicates that they shipped the JD bucket bar. Kudos to them getting my email about not picking the JD 53 and modifying the order to correct it.

Will wait now for the backhoe cart that I don't really need yet.

I had to chuckle as I wrestled that box around. I guess they have to ship a 43 pound toothy bar in a box so someone doesn't get injured by it biting them if it were shrink wrapped with the label on it.
BH cart arrived today. Ordered on 5/7, shipped on 7/27 and arrived on 7/29.

Other than some minor scratches from one of the wheels bouncing around in the carton and a slight bend on one of the end ears due to the ear bursting out of the double folded doublewall carton all looks well.

Reactions: Mackford13
#47 ·
I placed my order 9/21, received my tooth bar yesterday 10/13. Way better than the 6-8 weeks I expected. happy happy, just gotta get it put on now!

Reactions: cc1999
#49 ·
My BXpanded backhoe cart took 14 weeks. Production was the hold up. It only took 2 days of shipping to get it to my door.

Reactions: MattL and cc1999
#50 ·
I'm thinking the company is small with only a hand full of employees. But I never heard a bad word about the products, and they stand behind their products as good as you would want. I saw a post a while back where someone bent the ripper (not sure how it could happen) and Bxpanded replaced it. I ordered on 9/14/2021 (trench bucket, QA, and thumb) and still waiting. The real bummer is that I really need the ripper but must wait until everything else ships so I can use the points on the ripper. That means I've designed in more waiting. Oh wells. The waiting continues and there will be more. Cheers

#51 ·
Same, never heard a bad word about their products.
I have several BX backhoe items for my 260B, as well as a small electric 3pt mounted sprayer that only BX seemed to offer that as well.
All has been great stuff.
All took several weeks to months to get.
Seems like the backhoes stuff and that sprayer took the longest 2-3 months if memory serves.
They offer really unique products that no other company seems to offer.
So I am really glad it is good quality.
I have gotten use to the fact that having patients, is just part of the deal to get their unique stuff.

#53 ·
Good to hear. I placed an order on 10/11/21 for a Back Hoe Ripper, Trencher Bucket, Backhoe Storage Dolly and a Quick-On Back Hoe Bucket Connector and still haven't heard anything. But hey, it took 4 months to get my aerator and box-blade out of NC. Don't really need it until spring so I guess I can wait a bit longer...

Reactions: Rule292
#56 ·
Just received the third and final shipment! I now have everything I ordered. I've been getting parts about once a week since my last post. The ripper was first, yeah as I needed most. This stuff is heavy duty some might say over built. Example the sides on the jaws on the thumb are 1/2" steel plate. Looking forward to trying it out. Already been using the ripper and trench bucket with great success.

#57 ·
After an ice storm yesterday, I ordered the straight bar for my bucket this morning to try out in the event of another ice accumulation.

At 10:21 am I received order confirmation.
At 11:16 am I received shipping confirmation and tracking number.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.