Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree248Likes

Thread: Disappointed in BXpanded

1. Top | #21

Last Online
    07-17-2019 @ 10:46 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SRG View Post
    I was wondering if this was the same guy. The titles are identical.

Either way, they should put some info on their site with projected lead times.
    No I did not post in the other forum I dont have a Kubota. Just coincidence or perhaps just evidence of the larger issue at hand
    rtgt, Levi, kylew and 1 others like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #22

Last Online
    07-17-2019 @ 10:46 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grahamk View Post
    mbodamer - your profile doesn't say where you are, but if you are anywhere near Denver I have a BXpanded 260B thumb I will sell you for $250. Used once.
    Thanks but I am in Pennsylvania.
    rtgt and Levi like this.

4. Top | #23

Last Online
    Today @ 08:55 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mbodamer View Post
    Thanks but I am in Pennsylvania.
    Fastenal does cheap shipping, so does greyhound although I haven’t used them.
    rtgt, Levi and kylew like this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #24
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:38 AM
    Thanks
    I ordered the BX ripper May 25th. 3-1/2 week wait, it shipped today. Got FedEx confirmation they picked it up and due for delivery Friday.

I agree BX's communication is non existent on their delays, but the product is worth the wait. I'm not disappointed, as I knew when I ordered, it would be 3-4 wks most likely, and they held true to that
    rtgt, Levi, BigJim55 and 1 others like this.
    🌠Back in my day we had 9 planets🌠

2014 1025R TLB
    60D AutoConnect Mower●H120 Loader●260 Backhoe●BB2048 Box Blade●RB2060L Back Blade●RC2048 Rotary Cutter●JD 60" Quick Hitch Plow Blade●Ken's Bolt-on Hooks●Ken's Diff Pedal●Ken's I-Match Hook●Ken's Backhoe Steps●Titan 42" Forks w/Headache Rack●Titan Ballast Box●Titan Toothbar w/23WTL Tiger Teeth●3" Edge Tamers●BXpanded 6" Bucket, Ripper & Bucket Quick Change●This & That Mods●Other Stuff I Forgot About●

The Mrs. has 2014 X360

7. Top | #25
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:37 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,051 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyd View Post
    I don't ever remember hearing about a change of ownership, but they did move to a different state and larger facility a few years ago.
    Just goes to prove that I'm getting older and the memory is fading...
    rtgt, rydplrs, OxPath and 2 others like this.
    1026R -- 60D mmm -- H120 Loader -- Curtis 150 Tiller -- DR 3 point Chipper -- Howse Middle Buster -- Brinly 16 Blade Disk -- Kodiak 5' Box Blade -- 12-42 lb. suitcase weights -- Lawn roller -- Upgraded seat springs from psrumors -- Kennyd's bolt on hooks & clevis -- BXpanded tooth bar -- CMI 6' wagon -- Heavy Hitch Cultivator /garden bedder / hiller attachments --

Donated by some great people/vendors on here: 72 lb. wheel weights -- Bro-Tek 1˝" rear wheel spacers.
    NRA Life Member

8. Top | #26
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:49 PM
    Thanks
    It is pretty common now days for a merchant to process the charge upon receipt of the order.

1. It establishes you are a committed buyer and will not cancel the order when notified of the charge.

2. Even large corporations practice "just in time" supply. Despite today's cheap money, it is still a cost and profit margin are not what they use to be.

3. It is less paperwork processing time and it establishes a single procedure for order intake. Having to double back and process the charge upon shipment adds paperwork and processing man hours. Additionally, a mechanism would have to be created to distinguish orders that were ship from stock immediately verses those that are back ordered.

We operate vacation rentals and we collect when booked or well in advance of the season commencement. It is nearly impossible to re-rent a cancellation once in the season. We utilize listing agents such as VRBO and AirBnB, they also charge upon booking---often a year in advance.
    Kennyd, rtgt, Levi and 2 others like this.
    2017 1025R TLB & 2017 1025R FEL
    2*54 Mower Decks w/Independent Lift
    2*47 Snow Blowers
    2*Cozy Cab
    2*Heavy Hitch Receiver Hitch w/Dual Suitcase Weight Brackets, Storage Cart, & 1*Front Suitcase Weight Bracket
    50" Wicked Root Grapple
    Land Pride LR1560 Land Rake w/ wide gauge wheels & plow blade
    BXpanded Backhoe Dolly
    MCS20 Leaf/clippings hopper
    647 Tiller
    2001 455 AWS & 1999 455 AWS--Both Sold

9. Top | #27
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:52 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,811 Times in 2,417 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    Just goes to prove that I'm getting older and the memory is fading...
    Perhaps you were thinking of Artillian, they did change ownership a few years ago.
    rtgt, Levi, OxPath and 1 others like this.
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, Trac-Vac 854 (for sale) and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

10. Top | #28
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:48 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,010 Times in 722 Posts
    I have ordered two Piranha tooth bars from BXpanded, one only a couple years ago. They shipped pretty quick.

Tell me up front, it is gonna be X weeks for delivery and we are going to bill you at the time of order, then I can make a decision that I am satisfied with.

I agree with the communication frustration and I hope they fix that. They are a good company and there is no reason for the bad press for something that would be so easy to fix.

I'm also hoping they make a ripper that will fit my 375A...... Which reminds me I haven't looked lately.....
    Quote Originally Posted by CADplans View Post
    Ahhhhh,, yes,, Amazon has ruined us all,,,

I don't do Amazon.

Vendors like KBOH's, R2, and the original Artillian when Chris owned it set a very good business standard. When Curtis purchased Artillian they had a rough time living up to the standards that Chris had built.

While I have never purchased anything from Everything Attachments I understand they are pretty good with customer communication as well.

When ordering stuff like this I prefer to call instead of ordering online and I have learned to ask questions before giving them my order. When they answer the basic questions without me asking I get the impression that they are a notch above the average.
    Levi and OxPath like this.
    Taking the easy way is what makes rivers and men crooked.

3039R, H160 FEL, 375A Backhoe, Artillian Grapple & Forks
    Z915E
    XUV560

11. Top | #29
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:12 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by martincom View Post

2. Even large corporations practice "just in time" supply. Despite today's cheap money, it is still a cost and profit margin are not what they use to be.
    Maybe so, I'm not up on such practices. But, that also describes so many small businesses that you hear about where the owner had tons of orders, all prepaid, and shuttered their business overnight and disappeared. Such practices do not inspire confidence in our economic system. I would love to know what large corporations you are talking about, care to share some examples?

And I'd expect something like Airbnb to operate very differently than a business that manufactures something. It's not an apples to apples comparison by any means. At least houses exist before someone rents them. If they were renting houses that were just planned to be built by the time I'm taking my vacation, that may be a more apt comparison.
    Levi, OxPath and DanW like this.

12. Top | #30
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:52 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,811 Times in 2,417 Posts
    I know the way our order system (through PayPal) works is that the order is paid for before I even get he confirmation email. There is no way for us to receive the order and charge the customer later.

So, much to the dismay of some, if we are out of stock of an item, we simply remove the buttons from the website so they can't be ordered.
    Levi, OxPath, mark02tj and 3 others like this.
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, Trac-Vac 854 (for sale) and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast