Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree248Likes

Thread: Disappointed in BXpanded

1. Top | #41
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:15 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kylew View Post
    Agreed. Same with my BX trencher bucket.

Oooh...look at them there purdy decals. Let's put this bucket and ripper to use and them decals will be laying in the trench (and they were).
    The decals in themselves mean nothing other than a potential representation of the attention to detail and pride in workmanship that that particular company has.
    OxPath, BigJim55, mark02tj and 3 others like this.
    2019 John Deere 1023E SCUT with 120R FEL
    iMatch quick hitch Cat 3
    Titan 2"receiver hitch drawbar
    Titan 42 inch pallet forks
    Titan Ballast Box
    Field Tuff FTF-60PSR3PT Pine Straw Rake, 3 Pt
    Ken's Bolt-On Grab Hooks

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #42

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:29 PM
    Thanks
    Personally, when I get a sticker on a piece of anything, I diligently peel it off and stick it on my toolbox.
    BigJim55, JDSwan87 and kylew like this.

4. Top | #43

Last Online
    Today @ 06:17 AM
    Thanks

Also disappointed in Bxpanded

I purchased a BXpanded tooth bar and then later find out there is a 4 to 5 week lead time. I placed the order and my CC was also charged. I needed the tooth bar for a project and thatís when I discovered the long lead time. I canceled the order and then I ended purchasing HH tooth bar, even though it was more $$$. I received it within 5 days and the communication was great.

I also agree they should stock up for the season and plan according. They should not charge until item is shipped or ready for shipment. They should also apply the decals properly and take pride in their product, unless they donít care. If i had received the order in that shape i would have complained and expected some kind of credit or return of product. My money does not grow on trees, so i expect a certain quality on investment.
    BigJim55, raco232, kylew and 4 others like this.
    2012 JD 1026R, 60D MMM w/ Mulch Kit and Auto PTO, H120 FEL w/ Ken's bolt on Hooks,
    3pt Receiver Hitch, JD Ballast Box w/ 700#'s

52" Ratchet Rake
    48" Everything Attachments XTreme Duty Box Blade & Pine Rake
    Woods/Speeco 3-Pt QH
    Heavy Hitch Bucket Tooth Bar,

Artillian 36" Forks
    Frontier LR5060 Landscape Rake

2014 JD X324, 48" Deck w/7 Bushel Hopper, Blower Assembly & Power Flow Chute, Dump from Seat

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #44
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:04 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dtg1026r View Post
    I purchased a BXpanded tooth bar and then later find out there is a 4 to 5 week lead time. I placed the order and my CC was also charged. I needed the tooth bar for a project and thatís when I discovered the long lead time. I canceled the order and then I ended purchasing HH tooth bar, even though it was more $$$. I received it within 5 days and the communication was great.

I also agree they should stock up for the season and plan according. They should not charge until item is shipped or ready for shipment. They should also apply the decals properly and take pride in their product, unless they donít care. If i had received the order in that shape i would have complained and expected some kind of credit or return of product. My money does not grow on trees, so i expect a certain quality on investment.
    I don't understand the bolded above. I order tons of things online, from Amazon, Home Depot, and various other retailers. Every single thing I have ordered, and I mean everything, I am charged for when I place the order. Every time. Does the item ship instantly? Never, not once. It can be later same day, or within the next few days. Regardless of when the item ships, I have already been charged for, and have paid for that item when I placed the order.

I do understand the point about communication. bxpanded should be alerting buyers of potential delays.
    Kennyd, rtgt and BigJim55 like this.
    2016 1025R TLB (Marshawn) with piranha tooth bar and HLA Forks
    2019 X370 mowing machine with snowblower attachment
    County Line 3 point log splitter (Mr. Splitty)
    Cyclone Rake super sucker
    Stihl MS-271 chain saw
    Stihl KM-56 Kombi powerhead, string trimmer, pole saw, articulating hedge trimmer
    1998 Yamaha 4-stroke golf car (Tedy Bruschi)

7. Top | #45

Last Online
    Today @ 06:17 AM
    Thanks

Also disappointed in Bxpanded

The bold was a mistake, it did not show when I typed the message.

Like you said most places charge when you place an order, unless it is something that is not going to ship for seversl weeks they will delay charging. In fact some online retailers even put a notice on site that states: "will not be charged until item ships".
    rtgt, BigJim55 and DanW like this.
    2012 JD 1026R, 60D MMM w/ Mulch Kit and Auto PTO, H120 FEL w/ Ken's bolt on Hooks,
    3pt Receiver Hitch, JD Ballast Box w/ 700#'s

52" Ratchet Rake
    48" Everything Attachments XTreme Duty Box Blade & Pine Rake
    Woods/Speeco 3-Pt QH
    Heavy Hitch Bucket Tooth Bar,

Artillian 36" Forks
    Frontier LR5060 Landscape Rake

2014 JD X324, 48" Deck w/7 Bushel Hopper, Blower Assembly & Power Flow Chute, Dump from Seat

8. Top | #46
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:04 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dtg1026r View Post
    The bold was a mistake, it did not show when I typed the message.

Like you said most places charge when you place an order, unless it is something that is not going to ship for seversl weeks they will delay charging. In fact some online retailers even put a notice on site that states: "will not be charged until item ships".
    Just to let you know, the I made the font bold in the quote to highlight the part that I was disagreeing with. Sorry for the confusion.
    BigJim55 likes this.
    2016 1025R TLB (Marshawn) with piranha tooth bar and HLA Forks
    2019 X370 mowing machine with snowblower attachment
    County Line 3 point log splitter (Mr. Splitty)
    Cyclone Rake super sucker
    Stihl MS-271 chain saw
    Stihl KM-56 Kombi powerhead, string trimmer, pole saw, articulating hedge trimmer
    1998 Yamaha 4-stroke golf car (Tedy Bruschi)

9. Top | #47

Last Online
    07-17-2019 @ 10:46 AM
    Thanks
    So I emailed the company and sent them the same photo I posted here. I sent the email on Sunday. I expressed that I was simply disappointed in the entire process with their company and the seemingly lack of care to the customer. I did not demand anything. I simply asked them if they truly thought the product that was sent to me was acceptable and how the entire sales process was handled.

Crickets!

They completely ignored me. Not even an email saying oh sorry you are disappointed we will take your concerns to heart and learn from them. NOTHING. This just completely solidifies my opinion of them. I am so glad I decided to get my tooth bar from Heavy Hitch instead. I was considering getting the Piranha toothbar from bxpanded but after my initial purchase issue I called Heavy Hitch and they were super great on the phone. And surprisingly, being in the metal fabrication business, they had the toothbar IN STOCK and it shipped the next day.

Just one man's experience... take the info and do what you will.
    BigJim55, Jep, raco232 and 2 others like this.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mbodamer For This Useful Post:

raco232†(07-11-2019)

11. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5