• 2 Post By pilot-five
  • 1 Post By HouseMouse

Thread: 260 Backhoe Cart

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    Today @ 06:19 AM
    Thanks

260 Backhoe Cart

I just took my Backhoe off today for some yard work and it reminded me that I wanted to thank BXpanded for making it!

When I first purchased by 1025R FILB I was thinking of making some sort of cart but then came across the BXpanded cart. Ordered it even before my tractor arrived. Now it lets me move my backhoe around the garage when I need to. When I take the backhoe off I just roll it under and then take it off and roll it to the corner for storage. I don't know how I would have taken it off and been able to stick it out of the way without the cart!
    Kennyd and BigJim55 like this.
    2015 1025R FILB, iMatch, 53" Bucket, 54D Mower Deck, 54" Snow Blower, Heavy Hitch Dual Suitcase Weight Bracket, Heavy Hitch Front Weight Bracket, EA 48" Plugger, Garber 48" 3 point Seeder, Kens bolt on hooks, CountyLine (Tarter Gate) 60" box blade, Kenda Terra Trac HDAP tires (front and rear), CozyCab Sunshade, TSC CountyLine (Tarter) 48" yellow rototiller, BXPanded 25 gallon 3PH sprayer.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    07-16-2019 @ 12:25 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pilot-five View Post
    I just took my Backhoe off today for some yard work and it reminded me that I wanted to thank BXpanded for making it!

When I first purchased by 1025R FILB I was thinking of making some sort of cart but then came across the BXpanded cart. Ordered it even before my tractor arrived. Now it lets me move my backhoe around the garage when I need to. When I take the backhoe off I just roll it under and then take it off and roll it to the corner for storage. I don't know how I would have taken it off and been able to stick it out of the way without the cart!

I too have the BX... BH cart. Awesome feel of confidence of a well built unit while rolling it around. Quality built in. Highly recommended.
    Kennyd likes this.
    2017 Ford F350, 6.7, DRW, 4x4.

1026R with block heater and Curtis Cab, iMatch, Ken's Bolt on Hooks combo, 54" Front Mount snow blower, 60" MMM, H-120 FEL, Ballast Box, 100Lbs wheel weights, BB2048, sprayer with 7' boom, Front Mount HeavyHitch, John Deere tow behind spreader, 260 Backhoe With BXPanded Thumbs, Bro-Tek 1.5" Spacers.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements