BXpanded Backhoe Dolly

Thread: BXpanded Backhoe Dolly

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:37 PM
    Thanks

BXpanded Backhoe Dolly

Any of you guys have one of these ? Looks pretty nice !! If anyone has one , could you post some basic dimensions ? I am about to pull the trigger on my backhoe . Thanks
    Ron
    2016 1025R SILB (Self Installed Loader Backhoe)
    54 Autoconnect MMM
    JD Imatch
    Several homemade Mods
    Ken's bolt on grab hooks combo , Diff lock pedal , Oblong slings , Backhoe Steps
    Piranha tooth bar
    Artillian forks
    Armstong Ag 4' Box Blade
    Fimco 40 gal. 3 pt. sprayer
    Blue Hawk (?) Plug Aerator

2016 x580
    Power Flow 14 Bushel Bagger
    Brushguard
    Jeff's LED Taillights
    JD Mulch Kit
    42 Hyd. Tiller

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    07-20-2019 @ 04:11 PM
    Land of pleasant living with legislators who never seen a tax they didn't like.
    Thanks
    I have one bought it back in april. Out of all the accessories I've bought for my tractor owning history, the cart is up towards the top. Its totally designed for the Deere back hoe. Fits perfectly and doesn't use extra floor space to hold the BH. I was surprised on the quality and strength of the cart. It fits perfectly under the BH for removal ańd reinstalling. I look at the home made option others posted. The BH is a rugged heavy device. You wont be sorry. One other thing. Buy some cheap ratchet straps. When the backhoes out riggers are up at tight hold them together with a strap. If you done the pressure will release and the spread like wings .
    Email thd company. I did . They are first class and wilĺ resond with specs.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimh4662 For This Useful Post:

romcjr (08-20-2016)

5. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:11 AM
    Thanks
    I could have made one from furniture dollies and scrap lumber but decided to buy this one. Like all of BX stuff this rig is first class all the way. I wouldn't be without it now. BH install and removal in less than one minute!

If you want your questions answered, go straight to the source and talk to Harry at BX. He is a stand-up guy and great to talk with. He will answer all your questions. Or email your questions to BX. Harry will respond quickly with what you seek.

I second the suggestion for providing a way to keep outriggers from bleeding down while stored.
    1025r
    H120 Loader w/Ken's hooks, Pirhana Bar, Ratchet Rake, Bucket Tamer Shoes, front quick hitch
    260 Backhoe w/Ken's hook, BXpanded Thumb, Bro-Tec Ripper Tooth
    Artillian Diverter kit. Grapple w/Fangs, loader arm mounted 54 snow blade w/ wings, 24" forks
    54" Rock Bucket
    Ballast box
    I-Match
    Box Blade
    Back Blade
    3pt CarryAll
    Boom Pole
    Artillian Front Hoe
    RimGuard in all 4
    2" Wheel Spacers
    Heavy Hitch
    Block Heater
    HLA 60" Snow Pusher w/Backdrag Blade
    Tektite hard side heated cab

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:19 AM
    Thanks
    I have one too and love it. I just use a tie down strap to keep the outriggers from bleeding down.
    2015 1025R FILB, iMatch, 53" Bucket, 54D Mower Deck, 54" Snow Blower, Heavy Hitch Dual Suitcase Weight Bracket, Heavy Hitch Front Weight Bracket, EA 48" Plugger, Garber 48" 3 point Seeder, Kens bolt on hooks, CountyLine (Tarter Gate) 60" box blade, Kenda Terra Trac HDAP tires (front and rear), CozyCab Sunshade, TSC CountyLine (Tarter) 48" yellow rototiller, BXPanded 25 gallon 3PH sprayer.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pilot-five For This Useful Post:

romcjr (08-20-2016)

9. Top | #5

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:54 PM
    Thanks
    Totally worth it. Makes it so easy to hook up the BH and move it out of the way in the garage

10. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:37 PM
    Thanks
    I also use the HF furniture dollies for implement storage . Can't make them yourself any less expensive . For the backhoe though , I wanted something a little more specific to the implement .
    Ordered mine yesterday , even though I haven't ordered the backhoe yet (still waiting on dealer for quote) .
    Ron
    2016 1025R SILB (Self Installed Loader Backhoe)
    54 Autoconnect MMM
    JD Imatch
    Several homemade Mods
    Ken's bolt on grab hooks combo , Diff lock pedal , Oblong slings , Backhoe Steps
    Piranha tooth bar
    Artillian forks
    Armstong Ag 4' Box Blade
    Fimco 40 gal. 3 pt. sprayer
    Blue Hawk (?) Plug Aerator

2016 x580
    Power Flow 14 Bushel Bagger
    Brushguard
    Jeff's LED Taillights
    JD Mulch Kit
    42 Hyd. Tiller

11. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:38 AM
    Thanks
    I have one..... Perfect for the 260. Rolls around like an occupied hospital bed. Purchase one and don't look back.
    2017 Ford F350, 6.7, DRW, 4x4.

1026R with block heater and Curtis Cab, iMatch, Ken's Bolt on Hooks combo, 54" Front Mount snow blower, 60" MMM, H-120 FEL, Ballast Box, 100Lbs wheel weights, BB2048, sprayer with 7' boom, Front Mount HeavyHitch, John Deere tow behind spreader, 260 Backhoe With BXPanded Thumbs, Bro-Tek 1.5" Spacers.

12. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:02 PM
    Thanks
    I am considering one of these , they look like a great solution. Can someone please post the rough dimensions of the foot print used by this solution? I currently store mine outside on a firm grassy area, but if I go to this I will need to put it somewhere where I have a hard surface

Thanks

Bill

13. Top | #9
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:38 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Smalljob View Post
    I am considering one of these , they look like a great solution. Can someone please post the rough dimensions of the foot print used by this solution? I currently store mine outside on a firm grassy area, but if I go to this I will need to put it somewhere where I have a hard surface

Thanks

Bill

I did make a dimensional sketch a few months back for another member..... Looked for it earlier this AM for a posting here, but, Poof! Can't find it now.
    2017 Ford F350, 6.7, DRW, 4x4.

1026R with block heater and Curtis Cab, iMatch, Ken's Bolt on Hooks combo, 54" Front Mount snow blower, 60" MMM, H-120 FEL, Ballast Box, 100Lbs wheel weights, BB2048, sprayer with 7' boom, Front Mount HeavyHitch, John Deere tow behind spreader, 260 Backhoe With BXPanded Thumbs, Bro-Tek 1.5" Spacers.

14. Top | #10
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:54 AM
    Thanks

Backhoe dolly, think I got the wrong one

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	207.1 KB 
ID:	236433

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	207.3 KB 
ID:	236441

It seems a little short. Had trouble when seating the bucket properly. Those ridges (triangular pieces) sit too far behind the implement and it's short on that end where it rests. I could be wrong, but wondering if I got sent the wrong one ? Would appreciate any help. Very happy with bucket teeth and thumb. Hope I got the right one and they didn't screw up. Don't want to waste time taking box blade back off, taking three pt hitch off taking backhoe off dolly, taking backhoe back off reinstalling 3 pt, reinstalling backblade, calling bx, spending time on phone, rewrapping dolly, driving and paying to ship it back and doing the same thing all over again with the new one. I looked at the picture on thier site and the control end of the implement sits nice and snug to those ridges in the rail with the bucket seated.if I seat the bucket, the ridges are behind and not snug and the rails are too short under the implement.

15. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements