Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tx Jim

Thread: frontier disk mower dm5070

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    04-05-2016 @ 11:41 AM
    Thanks

frontier disk mower dm5070

There must not be a lot of these DM 5??? out there. I am just about to buy one so I thought I would look for blades knowing I will need them. I can not find any blades listed in any of the catalogs I normally use. The other problem is I live in Alaska so it's not like there are a lot of dealers or sellers up here. There is one dealer but everything up here is commercial or yuppy yard work. lots of the little grass cutters. I called around to several dealers in the lower 48 and not one stocks them. One I found one on line but shipping to Alaska was $45 UPS. No one wants to use the postal service and their ship anywhere in the USA boxes. (they even supply the boxes) Why use the postal service for 7 bucks when you can charge the customer $45? It's not their money. Hopefully some one found something. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Today @ 07:04 AM
    Thanks
    Seeing as I keep my driveway gate closed I hate to have packages delivered by UPS or Fedex because they just throw the package out inside the gate. I agree I wish shippers would use USPS.
    BigJim55 likes this.

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    04-05-2016 @ 11:41 AM
    Thanks
    It will never happen unless people ask for it. And keep looking until you find a company that will do it. In the lower 48 they can use ground and they get a good deal but up here they always say they need to go air to skip over canada and makes it easy on them but the price jumps 5 times or more. parts cost less than shipping many times.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements