• 1 Post By Dcsmith830
  • 3 Post By 316

Thread: headphones

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    08-14-2019 @ 12:46 AM
    Thanks

headphones

Ok Group, here is what I want - headphones to listen to podcast while mowing; so here is what I think I want

• Bluetooth
      Noise Cancelling
      Waterproof or water resistant or at the least sweat proof

I see them from $20 - $400, and really most all have good reviews. Buds or phones, not sure I care, but if phones, I think I'd like the straps that go around the back of my head vs. over the top, or at least prefer not the big thick ones due to being out in the sun.

Any recommendations?

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    07-21-2019 @ 01:57 PM
    Thanks
    Here is a thread that was started a few weeks ago.

http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...ad.php?t=20216

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    316 likes this.
    John Deere 318, 50in deck, 54in blade w/ power angle

Looking for JD Parts check here on JD's official parts website.

Have no idea where to start with JD Parts check here for a how to.

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    05-31-2019 @ 08:57 AM
    Thanks
    3M Tekk Protection WorkTunes AM/FM Radio/MP3 and Hearing Protector, Model# 90541-80025V | Hearing Protection| Northern Tool + Equipment

The above headphones come with a wire to connect right into my Iphone it will play sirius XM (my preference) or it is also an AM /FM head set.
    at $$44.00 on sale right now they really cut the noise and provide entertainment.

I power my I phone if I am on the Green Thing for any length of time with a 12 vole car adapter. you can place the phone in the cup holder or I have a waterproof carrier made for the I phone that I clip to a Zip tie on the ROPS over my right shoulder.

Not Blue Tooth but they work fine
    Last edited by Dcsmith830; 06-27-2015 at 06:39 PM.
    BigJim55 likes this.
    1025r with FEL, BACKHOE, 54" Snow Blower, 647 Tiller, 60" MMM,
    Everything Attachments 42" Front Forks, Post Hole Digger, 54" box blade , Hopper Spreader (Sand N Ice Melt mix in winter)
    CTC Rear blade and York rake combo, Wood Max Chipper,
    Ken's Grab-on Hooks, Back Hoe Steps, Original Cab With Glass Windshield and Wiper,
    BXPanded 6" Trench Bucket, Ripper and Quick Change Set-Up
    Heavy Hitch Front & Rear Weight Brackets, Sub-Soiler, Ripper, Middle Buster, Potato Plow

AND PROUD OF HER TOO

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    08-14-2019 @ 12:46 AM
    Thanks
    After a little research here is what I "think" I learned and ordered. "noise cancelling" is a very vague statement, just plain old earmuffs can cancel noise; but what noise and how much noise. Technically, there is "active" and "passive" noise control.

Noise control is an active or passive means of reducing sound emissions, often for personal comfort, environmental considerations or legal compliance. Active noise control is sound reduction using a power source. Passive noise control is sound reduction by noise-isolating materials such as insulation, sound-absorbing tiles, or a muffler, rather than a power source. Active noise canceling is best suited for low frequencies. Passive treatments become more effective at higher frequencies and often provide an adequate solution without the need for active control.

So I ordered Phiaton PS210BTNC Bluetooth 3.0 Active Noise Cancelling Stereo Earphones. $70 through Amazon. Once I get them and give them a test, I will report.
    dieselshadow, rtgt and BigJim55 like this.

7. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements