Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tross538

Thread: 2004 Deere 317 hour meter issue

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    12-09-2018 @ 11:16 AM
    Thanks

2004 Deere 317 hour meter issue

Found a ton of great info on this site! I recently bought a Deere 317 skid steer, it was bought from a bobcat dealer, they brought in on a trade with 2054 hours and I bought at 2094 hours. They delivered the machine and I power washed it all down and started using it. I used for 6-7 hours and the meter has not moved, wondering if anyone else has had this issue with the hour meter not counting anymore, still displays 2094 hours and all the other functions on the screen seem to work fine. Can’t seem to find any info online on what the issue could be or how to fix it? Thanks in advance!
    raco232 likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    12-09-2018 @ 11:16 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tross538 View Post
    Found a ton of great info on this site! I recently bought a Deere 317 skid steer, it was bought from a bobcat dealer, they brought in on a trade with 2054 hours and I bought at 2094 hours. They delivered the machine and I power washed it all down and started using it. I used for 6-7 hours and the meter has not moved, wondering if anyone else has had this issue with the hour meter not counting anymore, still displays 2094 hours and all the other functions on the screen seem to work fine. Can’t seem to find any info online on what the issue could be or how to fix it? Thanks in advance!
    RPM display does not show engine speed either, just shows 0 when running. someone pointed me towards the alternator that is what shows engine RPM and runs the hour meter as well. Any help with wiring diagram or possible solutions would be appreciated. Thanks!

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements