4024hf

Thread: 4024hf

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    08-22-2016 @ 10:01 PM
    Thanks

4024hf

I'm currently working on Husqvarna floor saws. Tier 3 John Deere engines. simple enough. 2.4 power tech 4 cylinder turbo diesel. I just replaced injection pumps and injectors today. I've replaced injectors in the past no problem. according to the service manual the computer needs serviceADVISOR to calibrate the new pump. how crucial is this step? it ran before repairs and now it won't fire up. it's acting like injection is off. I really don't want to take the unit to Deere. deere is charging 300 plus labor for show up to my shop. I can program tier 4 saws on my own but John deere is a pita to access software info. any help is greatly appreciated!

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    10-06-2017 @ 11:32 AM
    Thanks
    Service advisor likely sets the parameters on the system and without those parameters set upon installation the system will not operate. I know the dealer is the expensive option here but I cant see much of a way around if if you do not have access to service advisor yourself.
    2004 John Deere 317
    66" bucket, forks, imatch adapter plate, Bobcat 72" Landplane, 60" 4 in 1 tooth bucket
    2005 John Deere L118
    42" deck, bagger
    2004 Bobcat 430
    4 buckets, brush rake, ripper, concrete breaker

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements