GreenTractorTalk.com - John Deere Forum & Information Site - New Opti-Lube Boost Giveaway!
  • Recent Activity

Gizmo2

Good Morning

Thread Starter: Gizmo2

Good morning all... Just about done with my first cup of coffee what a busy day yesterday was. Amongst everything else going on getting ready for my...

Last Post By: dianedebuda Today, 10:27 AM Go to last post
    Kennyd

What I Saw Today...

Thread Starter: Kennyd

This thread is for REAL pictures of things you've seen through your daily travels. Please no stupid outrageously obscure pictures you found on the...

Last Post By: PJR832 Yesterday, 06:08 PM Go to last post
    starkeyb

What did you do with your SCUT Deere today?

Thread Starter: starkeyb

I find it amazing how these machines make you say, yay I have work to do. Ive been meaning to collect some firewood for a few months now. Got 'er...

Last Post By: coaltrain Today, 08:12 AM Go to last post
    farmgirl19

Critter pics!

Thread Starter: farmgirl19

Well, I thought someone else was going to start this thread, but either he didn't, :nunu: or I didn't find it. :crazy: Here is my last bovine. I...

Last Post By: PJR832 Today, 10:26 AM Go to last post
    Evergreen

You know what really grinds my gears?

Thread Starter: Evergreen

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT LOOKING TO SOLVE OR GAIN INSIGHT TO ANY OF THE ISSUES WHICH I WILL BE MENTIONING. The following is a rant for the pure purpose...

Last Post By: Spectre Today, 10:50 AM Go to last post
    ColonyPark

How Many Sandwiches Do You Eat Per Day?

Thread Starter: ColonyPark

Thanks for humoring me, this may seem silly. Over the years of working with construction, road and now engineer/office folks, I have noticed that...

Last Post By: tj1 Today, 08:21 AM Go to last post
    Artillian

What did you conquer with your MCUT

Thread Starter: Artillian

So, there's a thread for the "too small" and one for "too big", so I thought maybe there could be a thread for Goldilocks' "just right" sized...

Last Post By: HomesteadJoe Today, 10:42 AM Go to last post
    dieselshadow

What's making you smile today?

Thread Starter: dieselshadow

So I'm borrowing this idea from another forum I'm a member of, but I think it's a great idea for GTT. :thumbup1gif: I got some new speakers for...

Last Post By: spferdil Yesterday, 12:44 PM Go to last post
    techie1961

What did you do on or to your John Deere GT today

Thread Starter: techie1961

I thought that we could use a thread here for the little guys. I have often wanted to post something but there wasn't a general thread for those of...

Last Post By: mjncad Today, 01:29 AM Go to last post
    robpm

What did you do with your JD LCUT today!

Thread Starter: robpm

I know that there is a thread titled close to this on the SCUT section. So I thought that I would start one on the CUT section since that is what I...

Last Post By: rtgt Yesterday, 09:34 PM Go to last post
  • New Opti-Lube Boost Giveaway!

Doing a random giveaway on a couple of bottles of Opti-Lube's new Boost! to a couple of folks from the group here. Just reply to the thread and say gimme and I will do a random number generator in a few days to pick 2 users to send the bottles to.

Improving Lubricity is just the beginning, this product also improves efficiency, cleans injectors and boosts cetane by 5 - 7 points.

This article was originally published in forum thread: New Opti-Lube Boost Giveaway! started by Texkev View original post
  • John Deere

• Recent Posts

Spectre

You know what really grinds my gears?

If you really want to get steamed up, consider that all politicians(snakes)don't pay federal income tax on the contributions, however they are supposed

Spectre Today, 10:50 AM Go to last post
    SRG

Why is this?

I get it. But I gotta say, this is the only message forum that I've ever been a member of, that I've seen this before. Sounds like a band-aid to me. But

SRG Today, 10:48 AM Go to last post
    mark02tj

The Long Haul

THANKS Sully & JDForever for setting all this up!!

I thought there was a way in PayPal to designate the amount as a "gift"

mark02tj Today, 10:46 AM Go to last post
    HomesteadJoe

I don't plan on taking any of it with me when I go either!

Sincerely

HomesteadJoe Today, 10:42 AM Go to last post
    rtgt

Now your talkin'

I know it is more of a dream, but what the hey, you aren't dead yet.

rtgt Today, 10:27 AM Go to last post
    dianedebuda

Good Morning

Happy anniversary!

So you're suggesting that's bad? Guess it doesn't count that you went from a 1025r to a 2025r tlb and desire more add-ons.

dianedebuda Today, 10:27 AM Go to last post
  • Sponsors