GreenTractorTalk.com - John Deere Forum & Information Site - Please welcome T.H.E. Company as a GTT Supporting Vendor!
  • Recent Activity

Gizmo2

Good Morning

Thread Starter: Gizmo2

Good morning all... Just about done with my first cup of coffee what a busy day yesterday was. Amongst everything else going on getting ready for my...

Last Post By: DRobinson Today, 03:07 AM Go to last post
    starkeyb

What did you do with your SCUT Deere today?

Thread Starter: starkeyb

I find it amazing how these machines make you say, yay I have work to do. Ive been meaning to collect some firewood for a few months now. Got 'er...

Last Post By: bfloyd4445 Yesterday, 11:48 PM Go to last post
    farmgirl19

Critter pics!

Thread Starter: farmgirl19

Well, I thought someone else was going to start this thread, but either he didn't, :nunu: or I didn't find it. :crazy: Here is my last bovine. I...

Last Post By: SulleyBear Yesterday, 09:14 PM Go to last post
    ColonyPark

How Many Sandwiches Do You Eat Per Day?

Thread Starter: ColonyPark

Thanks for humoring me, this may seem silly. Over the years of working with construction, road and now engineer/office folks, I have noticed that...

Last Post By: ColonyPark Yesterday, 06:38 AM Go to last post
    Artillian

What did you conquer with your MCUT

Thread Starter: Artillian

So, there's a thread for the "too small" and one for "too big", so I thought maybe there could be a thread for Goldilocks' "just right" sized...

Last Post By: bfloyd4445 Yesterday, 11:23 PM Go to last post
    dieselshadow

What's making you smile today?

Thread Starter: dieselshadow

So I'm borrowing this idea from another forum I'm a member of, but I think it's a great idea for GTT. :thumbup1gif: I got some new speakers for...

Last Post By: mjncad Today, 01:50 AM Go to last post
    dieselshadow

1026R, 1025R & 1023E 50 hour service

Thread Starter: dieselshadow

I completed the initial 50 hour service on my 1026R today and wanted to share some notes with you guys. Tools required Flat tip screwdriver ...

Last Post By: jimmylh Yesterday, 03:46 PM Go to last post
    JDSwan87

The GTT "Whatcha Cooking Today" Thread

Thread Starter: JDSwan87

I thought this would be a fun thread to create. Just like the title says, Whatcha cooking? I will start... 3 full racks of baby back ribs, Famous...

Last Post By: Kbar Yesterday, 08:17 PM Go to last post
    dianedebuda

Movies, Movies, Movies

Thread Starter: dianedebuda

I posted a Gear Grinder http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/off-topic/30874-you-know-what-really-grinds-my-gears-post3001106.html#post3001106 that...

Last Post By: 2LaneCruzer Yesterday, 09:32 AM Go to last post
    Marlin

Children & Grandchildren . . .

Thread Starter: Marlin

I thought it was time for a thread dedicated to pictures of our kids and grandkids. We were blessed to have children and grand-children, well...

Last Post By: 2LaneCruzer Yesterday, 08:48 AM Go to last post
  • Please welcome T.H.E. Company as a GTT Supporting Vendor!

We have a new vendor joining the GTT gang. His member name is pm082576. Everybody make sure to contact him for any services or products they provide. You can also visit their website at T.H.E. Company - Tom Hassenfritz Equipment Company.

T.H.E. Company (Tom Hassenfritz Equipment Company) is located at 1300 W. Washington St in Mount Pleasant, IA 52641. They carry just about everything AG and also provide quality service. Checkout their website.

Green Tractor Talk thanks them for the support
    FormulaB likes this.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Please welcome T.H.E. Company as a GTT Supporting Vendor! started by Texkev View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      T-Mo -
      farmgirl19 -

And thanks for your support!
      etcallhome -
      Welcome from West Virginia

Cupit77 -
      Welcome to GTT!! i have a question i have a 2012 4105 and am wanting to to install the 3rrd hyd valve for a front end grapple would you happen to have that part number for the kit?? Thanks
  • John Deere

• Recent Posts

vatras

LT-166 Drive Belt Replacement

I'm looking for this parts...John Deere LTR 166, help me please...

vatras Today, 03:09 AM Go to last post
    DRobinson

Good Morning

54 degrees and dark. I have to go into work for a short time this morning, after blood work at 0700. Then, I hope to find enough good weather to mow

DRobinson Today, 03:07 AM Go to last post
    vatras

Number of parts

Hi, I really need a number of parts 10 and 13 of picture RandyM.
    I have LTR 166 und official website John Deere shows completely another scheme

vatras Today, 03:01 AM Go to last post
    DRobinson

Happy Birthday United States Army

Happy 244th birthday to the United States Army, 14 June 2019. Founded 14 June 1775.

Don Robinson
    CSM, USA, (RET)

DRobinson Today, 02:59 AM Go to last post
    mjncad

Industrial scale solar

Colorado has two types of property tax rates; residential that floats in the 7.5% rate and commercial, which includes industrial, retail, vacant land

mjncad Today, 01:59 AM Go to last post
    mjncad

What's making you smile today?

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Ben Franklin.

As for Boulder, it is the land of fruits and nuts. I avoid

mjncad Today, 01:50 AM Go to last post
  • Sponsors