GreenTractorTalk.com - John Deere Forum & Information Site - Please welcome T.H.E. Company as a GTT Supporting Vendor!
  • Please welcome T.H.E. Company as a GTT Supporting Vendor!

We have a new vendor joining the GTT gang. His member name is pm082576. Everybody make sure to contact him for any services or products they provide. You can also visit their website at T.H.E. Company - Tom Hassenfritz Equipment Company.

T.H.E. Company (Tom Hassenfritz Equipment Company) is located at 1300 W. Washington St in Mount Pleasant, IA 52641. They carry just about everything AG and also provide quality service. Checkout their website.

Green Tractor Talk thanks them for the support
    FormulaB likes this.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Please welcome T.H.E. Company as a GTT Supporting Vendor! started by Texkev View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      T-Mo -
      farmgirl19 -

And thanks for your support!
      etcallhome -
      Welcome from West Virginia

Cupit77 -
      Welcome to GTT!! i have a question i have a 2012 4105 and am wanting to to install the 3rrd hyd valve for a front end grapple would you happen to have that part number for the kit?? Thanks
  • John Deere

• Recent Posts

nastorino

What did you do on or to your John Deere GT today

Tow behind aerator or a 3pt lift one?

nastorino Today, 01:31 AM Go to last post
    nastorino

Garage Lighting

I am upgrading my own garage lighting soon due to the twin 8' fluorescent tubes being half dead in most of the fixtures. After plenty of research I will

nastorino Today, 01:28 AM Go to last post
    ttazzman

4700 maxed out temp gauge

sounds like a bad egg tractor..... ....i have been looking for a 4700 to replace my 4500 ....love the 4500 but would like a tad more HP

ttazzman Today, 01:22 AM Go to last post
    nastorino

John Deere X-Series 3-Point Hitch BM23882 - Charlestown, NH

Would this fit a 2017 x series? I live on the eastern side of CT so you aren't so far from me.

nastorino Today, 01:16 AM Go to last post
    Herminator

Good Morning

Remember when I told you when she started humming it you were in trouble you big talkin man.

Herminator Today, 01:02 AM Go to last post
    SulleyBear

Good Morning

Happy Birthday, Mrs. Kenny.

Best Wishes for Many, many more...

Mrs. Captain Hook. What a special and wonderful lady......and married

SulleyBear Today, 12:14 AM Go to last post
  • Sponsors