GreenTractorTalk.com - John Deere Forum & Information Site - Gtt fall giveaway!!
  • Recent Activity

Gizmo2

Good Morning

Thread Starter: Gizmo2

Good morning all... Just about done with my first cup of coffee what a busy day yesterday was. Amongst everything else going on getting ready for my...

Last Post By: Old Cajun Today, 08:33 PM Go to last post
    Kennyd

What I Saw Today...

Thread Starter: Kennyd

This thread is for REAL pictures of things you've seen through your daily travels. Please no stupid outrageously obscure pictures you found on the...

Last Post By: ddinham Today, 09:52 PM Go to last post
    starkeyb

What did you do with your SCUT Deere today?

Thread Starter: starkeyb

I find it amazing how these machines make you say, yay I have work to do. Ive been meaning to collect some firewood for a few months now. Got 'er...

Last Post By: SuburbanTractor Today, 08:43 PM Go to last post
    farmgirl19

Critter pics!

Thread Starter: farmgirl19

Well, I thought someone else was going to start this thread, but either he didn't, :nunu: or I didn't find it. :crazy: Here is my last bovine. I...

Last Post By: Bubber Today, 09:42 PM Go to last post
    Artillian

What did you conquer with your MCUT

Thread Starter: Artillian

So, there's a thread for the "too small" and one for "too big", so I thought maybe there could be a thread for Goldilocks' "just right" sized...

Last Post By: xcityfolk Today, 07:19 PM Go to last post
    robpm

What did you do with your JD LCUT today!

Thread Starter: robpm

I know that there is a thread titled close to this on the SCUT section. So I thought that I would start one on the CUT section since that is what I...

Last Post By: JD4044M Today, 10:35 AM Go to last post
    Bubber

Gardens 2019

Thread Starter: Bubber

It's about time somebody started talking about Gardens in 2019! :hide: Here's what I've got so far: Tomatoes Brandywine Moskvich Valley Girl...

Last Post By: rjpoog1989 Today, 08:58 PM Go to last post
    arlen

Where did you stick your Z today?

Thread Starter: arlen

:hide: The wireless winch control was handy! I could drive the 997 while pulling with the winch

Last Post By: rydplrs Today, 08:10 PM Go to last post
    Gizmo2

Dewalt Power Tool Review Thread

Thread Starter: Gizmo2

I decided to start a thread on DeWalt Power Tools cause it's hard to find information sifting through a bazillion threads/posts. Maybe we need/could...

Last Post By: iamrfixit Today, 06:00 PM Go to last post
    Tractor Tim

TTWT Kubota BX / Deere 1-Series Comparison

Thread Starter: Tractor Tim

We are attempting to create a complete and thorough comparison of the Kubota BX and Deere 1025R. Here is the first episode in that series. Of...

Last Post By: Wvdeere Today, 09:53 PM Go to last post
  • Gtt fall giveaway!!

It's time for more freebie fun!

We want to thank GTT members for supporting T.H.E. Company as a vendor.
    So, we are giving away a John Deere Beanie and a 36watt 2-row LED light bar.

Starting today and ending 10/15.

Just reply to be entered.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Gtt fall giveaway!! started by pm082576 View original post
  • John Deere

• Recent Posts

NotYourGrandfathersDeere

Finally after 14 month my 2032r arrives

You have the patience of Job. I can't imagine waiting half that long for a tractor. Congratulations. Glad to hear that you are happy with the one

NotYourGrandfathersDeere Today, 09:54 PM Go to last post
    Wvdeere

TTWT Kubota BX / Deere 1-Series Comparison

Of all the comparisons online between these 2 machines this is the first one I have watched that is actually real world applicable. Bravo TTWT. Thanks

Wvdeere Today, 09:53 PM Go to last post
    ddinham

What I Saw Today...

X2

Dave

ddinham Today, 09:52 PM Go to last post
    jgayman

Pin ID

There are only two designs to the 2032R, Gen-1 and Gen-2. Gen-1 is roughly 2013 to 2016 and Gen-2 is 2017 to present. As the years tick by it gets more

jgayman Today, 09:48 PM Go to last post
    Bubber

Critter pics!

Gracie and her crush Pancho. He's an old man, very sweet and lived his whole life outside. Btw, this sweet old man once killed a coyote.

Bubber Today, 09:42 PM Go to last post
    NotYourGrandfathersDeere

8n is back in action......part II

Glad to hear it didn't defeat you. They are awesome machines even by today's standards. I'm sure that it will serve you, and JR, well for many years.

NotYourGrandfathersDeere Today, 09:42 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsors