GreenTractorTalk.com - John Deere Forum & Information Site - New Forums on GTT
  • Recent Activity

Gizmo2

Good Morning

Thread Starter: Gizmo2

Good morning all... Just about done with my first cup of coffee what a busy day yesterday was. Amongst everything else going on getting ready for my...

Last Post By: Firemark Today, 07:09 AM Go to last post
    Kennyd

What I Saw Today...

Thread Starter: Kennyd

This thread is for REAL pictures of things you've seen through your daily travels. Please no stupid outrageously obscure pictures you found on the...

Last Post By: rtgt Yesterday, 10:36 PM Go to last post
    starkeyb

What did you do with your SCUT Deere today?

Thread Starter: starkeyb

I find it amazing how these machines make you say, yay I have work to do. Ive been meaning to collect some firewood for a few months now. Got 'er...

Last Post By: Jep Yesterday, 08:54 PM Go to last post
    farmgirl19

Critter pics!

Thread Starter: farmgirl19

Well, I thought someone else was going to start this thread, but either he didn't, :nunu: or I didn't find it. :crazy: Here is my last bovine. I...

Last Post By: coaltrain Today, 06:43 AM Go to last post
    Evergreen

You know what really grinds my gears?

Thread Starter: Evergreen

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT LOOKING TO SOLVE OR GAIN INSIGHT TO ANY OF THE ISSUES WHICH I WILL BE MENTIONING. The following is a rant for the pure purpose...

Last Post By: etcallhome Today, 06:48 AM Go to last post
    Artillian

What did you conquer with your MCUT

Thread Starter: Artillian

So, there's a thread for the "too small" and one for "too big", so I thought maybe there could be a thread for Goldilocks' "just right" sized...

Last Post By: Littlegreenmachine Today, 06:57 AM Go to last post
    ColonyPark

How Many Sandwiches Do You Eat Per Day?

Thread Starter: ColonyPark

Thanks for humoring me, this may seem silly. Over the years of working with construction, road and now engineer/office folks, I have noticed that...

Last Post By: Littlegreenmachine Yesterday, 11:00 PM Go to last post
    ElWood

Show me your Ford truck!

Thread Starter: ElWood

I'm a Ford guy through and through. They're the best trucks out there in my opinion. I lease mine and this is my 4th F-150. I brought this one...

Last Post By: SugarValleyDennis Today, 06:26 AM Go to last post
    Bubber

The I'm not getting a new tractor support group thread

Thread Starter: Bubber

Seeing all of these new tractors around here really has me wanting one. I spend too much time on Deere.com configuring new machines. The only thing...

Last Post By: rtgt Today, 06:17 AM Go to last post
    Bubber

Gardens 2019

Thread Starter: Bubber

It's about time somebody started talking about Gardens in 2019! :hide: Here's what I've got so far: Tomatoes Brandywine Moskvich Valley Girl...

Last Post By: pappa Yesterday, 09:38 AM Go to last post
  • New Forums on GTT

The staff here at GTT have noticed we needed a few more forums to cover a few holes that our current line-up had. We hope you enjoy them and the other upcoming changes you'll see here in the near future.

First off is the new ZTR's and Commercial Turf Equipment forum. Now we have a specific "home" for all of JD's lawn and turf equipment to include front-area mowers.

Next is a General Tractor Operation and Ownership forum. This forum was for non-model specific operational questions and other ownership subjects that just don't fit in off-topic or a genre of tractors.

Please be patient as we move some threads around to accommodate their new appropriate forums.
    mcavvie and Bill56 like this.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: New Forums on GTT started by dieselshadow View original post
  • John Deere

• Recent Posts

MTB98

Bought my kid a 8N..........stuck clutch

Iím not sure what the washer thing is.
    Your oil leak at the governor may be from the external oil line that runs to the governor housing.

MTB98 Today, 07:33 AM Go to last post
    JACIII

tHANKS

I will do right away. I replaced the larger fuel filter a few days ago, and it surprised me how dirty it was! Must be getting some bad fuel. The air filter

JACIII Today, 07:15 AM Go to last post
    ExperimentalMechanic

355D 18 vs 20HP

Reasons for Deere to derate the engine to 18 hp and a lower RPM would be noise level and thrown objects certification. Most small engines are designed

ExperimentalMechanic Today, 07:14 AM Go to last post
    John 54

TTWT Kubota BX / Deere 1-Series Comparison

Hi Melikes
    Yes that bar behind the loader frame is part of the grill guard. See photo below
    regards John

John 54 Today, 07:13 AM Go to last post
    bhill

Accessories Plugs

Generally the lights have wire pigtails on them, or at least the JD lights do

bhill Today, 07:10 AM Go to last post
    Firemark

Good morning

Good morning. After I drop my. Son off I have to fing and verify that I got all the grease zerks. I canít find the paper I had with location and pics.oil

Firemark Today, 07:09 AM Go to last post
  • Sponsors