GreenTractorTalk.com - John Deere Forum & Information Site - New Forums on GTT
  • Recent Activity

Gizmo2

Good Morning

Thread Starter: Gizmo2

Good morning all... Just about done with my first cup of coffee what a busy day yesterday was. Amongst everything else going on getting ready for my...

Last Post By: kevin37b Today, 01:59 PM Go to last post
    Kennyd

What I Saw Today...

Thread Starter: Kennyd

This thread is for REAL pictures of things you've seen through your daily travels. Please no stupid outrageously obscure pictures you found on the...

Last Post By: ddinham Today, 01:45 PM Go to last post
    starkeyb

What did you do with your SCUT Deere today?

Thread Starter: starkeyb

I find it amazing how these machines make you say, yay I have work to do. Ive been meaning to collect some firewood for a few months now. Got 'er...

Last Post By: PJR832 Today, 09:41 AM Go to last post
    farmgirl19

Critter pics!

Thread Starter: farmgirl19

Well, I thought someone else was going to start this thread, but either he didn't, :nunu: or I didn't find it. :crazy: Here is my last bovine. I...

Last Post By: grnspot110 Yesterday, 04:15 PM Go to last post
    Evergreen

You know what really grinds my gears?

Thread Starter: Evergreen

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT LOOKING TO SOLVE OR GAIN INSIGHT TO ANY OF THE ISSUES WHICH I WILL BE MENTIONING. The following is a rant for the pure purpose...

Last Post By: Rogero246 Today, 12:44 PM Go to last post
    ColonyPark

How Many Sandwiches Do You Eat Per Day?

Thread Starter: ColonyPark

Thanks for humoring me, this may seem silly. Over the years of working with construction, road and now engineer/office folks, I have noticed that...

Last Post By: Oscar Leroy Today, 02:32 PM Go to last post
    Artillian

What did you conquer with your MCUT

Thread Starter: Artillian

So, there's a thread for the "too small" and one for "too big", so I thought maybe there could be a thread for Goldilocks' "just right" sized...

Last Post By: Auguste Today, 04:19 AM Go to last post
    mike01

X738/58 or X739?

Thread Starter: mike01

I had an X758 and foolishly traded it two years ago. It's the one trade/decision that I regret. So I want it (or another x700) back! I can't...

Last Post By: mike01 Today, 11:53 AM Go to last post
    Marlin

Children & Grandchildren . . .

Thread Starter: Marlin

I thought it was time for a thread dedicated to pictures of our kids and grandkids. We were blessed to have children and grand-children, well...

Last Post By: 2LaneCruzer Yesterday, 05:48 PM Go to last post
    jgayman

GTT getting sluggish and timing out lately?

Thread Starter: jgayman

I've been noticing over the past few days to maybe a week that GTT has been getting a bit sluggish and times out frequently when posting messages. I...

Last Post By: Dr Maphesto Today, 06:30 AM Go to last post
  • New Forums on GTT

The staff here at GTT have noticed we needed a few more forums to cover a few holes that our current line-up had. We hope you enjoy them and the other upcoming changes you'll see here in the near future.

First off is the new ZTR's and Commercial Turf Equipment forum. Now we have a specific "home" for all of JD's lawn and turf equipment to include front-area mowers.

Next is a General Tractor Operation and Ownership forum. This forum was for non-model specific operational questions and other ownership subjects that just don't fit in off-topic or a genre of tractors.

Please be patient as we move some threads around to accommodate their new appropriate forums.
    mcavvie and Bill56 like this.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: New Forums on GTT started by dieselshadow View original post
  • John Deere

• Recent Posts

Oscar Leroy

How Many Sandwiches Do You Eat Per Day?

I don't dare delve into such philosophical debates, that's like asking how many angels can dance on the tip of a corndog. I leave that to Papa's think

Oscar Leroy Today, 02:32 PM Go to last post
    glc

Applying grease to the loader mounts?

They aren't the best pictures. Sorry for that. There isn't any wear at all! I don't have hundreds of hours on my FEL, but I'm thinking maybe a bit over

glc Today, 02:29 PM Go to last post
    rwmeyer

PTO seal leaking

John, I would think the seal is designed to keep the oil in, therefore, the sealing lip should face inward...this is in your benefit for checking for

rwmeyer Today, 02:14 PM Go to last post
    Johnf

Subsoile vs bottom plow vs middle buster

I need something to break up the ground in a cow pasture so I can plant trees for about a 15 acre chestnut orchard. The tree guy says I need to have

Johnf Today, 02:02 PM Go to last post
    kevin37b

Good Morning

Could you please this apparatus RUBE ?

kevin37b Today, 01:59 PM Go to last post
    kevin37b

Good Morning

You are amazing !

kevin37b Today, 01:53 PM Go to last post
  • Sponsors