Want to get fat? Eat this and you'll have a good start.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cheesetrain

Thread: Want to get fat? Eat this and you'll have a good start.

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    08-26-2015 @ 07:08 PM
    Thanks

Want to get fat? Eat this and you'll have a good start.

Hey, it's just 7,000 calories. Lasagne Challenge in Boston Italian restaurant serves up 6lb, 7000 CALORIE dish | Mail Online

Why would anyone want to torture their innards just for bragging rights?

The man who wins is the one who thinks he can.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."

–Henry Ford

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC) farmgirl19's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 751 Posts
    I'd order it! I'd have 10 friends with me, and we'd split it! I could care less about the t-shirt, and split 10-11 ways, affordable and not as calorie intense! And I LOVE good lasagna, so would have to split with friends, or I'd be tempted to eat all that I could of it!
    If man had enough horse sense to treat his wife like a Thoroughbred, she'd never grow into an old nag.

If you climb in the saddle, be ready for the ride!

Happiness is contagious; Be a carrier!

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:16 PM
    Thanks
    Lasagna I'd have to share. Now if it was ice cream, could knock that one out myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    RichBaxter likes this.
    1025R w\ block heater and one rear work light
    H120 FEL w 53" bucket, 54" QH blade, 60" MMM w\ autoconnect, mulch kit and independent lift kit
    JD 3 bag MCS with powerflow
    Land Pride RTA1250 tiller and CA1556 core aerator
    Imatch Quick Hitch
    JamisonBryce MCS Imatch adapter
    Heavy Hitch weight bracket & sub soiler combo
    CMP Attachments 60" HD front dethatcher
    Garber 72" 3pt mount drop spreader
    Countyline 3pt PHD with 9" diameter auger

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:12 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesetrain View Post
    Lasagna I'd have to share. Now if it was ice cream, could knock that one out myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yuk. I hate Lasagna; in fact I hate all Italian food...except for thin crust sausage pizza...it makes my ulcer light up like a Christmas tree and glow in the dark. Now Ice Cream is another matter. I might even drive to Amarillo and tackle the 72 oz. Big Texan steak if they threw in a gallon of ice cream...and a bucket of their famous calf fries.
    Have wings, will travel.

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2LaneCruzer View Post
    Yuk. I hate Lasagna; in fact I hate all Italian food...except for thin crust sausage pizza...it makes my ulcer light up like a Christmas tree and glow in the dark. Now Ice Cream is another matter. I might even drive to Amarillo and tackle the 72 oz. Big Texan steak if they threw in a gallon of ice cream...and a bucket of their famous calf fries.
    Think I passed by that place in Amarillo the last time I was out there. It was mighty hot that day. Somewhere between 108 and 112 F. When you stop to get fuel, the heat sink effect goes to work on your vehicle. And a spicy hot wind blowing more heat around. That flat terrain is hard on my brain.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."

–Henry Ford

8. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:12 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by green and red man View Post
    Think I passed by that place in Amarillo the last time I was out there. It was mighty hot that day. Somewhere between 108 and 112 F. When you stop to get fuel, the heat sink effect goes to work on your vehicle. And a spicy hot wind blowing more heat around. That flat terrain is hard on my brain.
    Yep, it gets hot and windy out that way. Funny you should mention that. We have family in Albuquerque, and at one time we were having family "reunions" about once per year, usually at a lake or resort some where in Oklahoma or New Mexico. On one of these trips, we were discussing the likelihood of having it somewhere in between to save all of that driving. We made a stop in Amarillo, and my wife struck up a conversation with a lady she met there. She was asking if there was any place in or around Amarillo suitable for a reunion, with a lake, accommodations, etc. She said, "No", nothing she could think of...and that when they wanted a time to get away, they usually came to Oklahoma.
    Have wings, will travel.

9. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2LaneCruzer View Post
    Yep, it gets hot and windy out that way. Funny you should mention that. We have family in Albuquerque, and at one time we were having family "reunions" about once per year, usually at a lake or resort some where in Oklahoma or New Mexico. On one of these trips, we were discussing the likelihood of having it somewhere in between to save all of that driving. We made a stop in Amarillo, and my wife struck up a conversation with a lady she met there. She was asking if there was any place in or around Amarillo suitable for a reunion, with a lake, accommodations, etc. She said, "No", nothing she could think of...and that when they wanted a time to get away, they usually came to Oklahoma.
    Can certainly understand why they'd go elsewhere. Palo Duro Canyon is amazing and helps make up for the super flat parts in and closer to town. The recent dust storms has sure added more misery to living in the panhandle, especially if one is involved with livestock and agriculture.

–Henry Ford

10. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements