Went deep-sea fishing a few weeks back and had a good catch of Dorado....This is how I prepared (I would think any good whitefish could be similarly prepared)
- Fillet and de-bone, rinse and dry fillets.
- Soak fillets in lime juice for at least an hour (it's better if left a little longer) I just placed the fillets in one layer at a time and squeezed fresh lime over them. I rotated the fillets in the container a couple times.
- Take fillet out of lime juice, rub down with olive oil and place on aluminum foil. (was cooking on grill) - curl up the edges of the foil to creat a shape which retains juices
- Sprinkle minced garlic onto the fillet
- thinly slice yellow/orange sweet peppers and place on top of fish
- Slice off a couple dabs of butter and place on top of fish
Put everything on the grille and let it cook for about 10 minutes or so (until the fish is flaky and white.)