Coffee,, black,, Thank You,, Which one!!?? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree282Likes

Thread: Coffee,, black,, Thank You,, Which one!!??

1. Top | #61
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:37 PM
    Thanks
    I don't know how I missed this thread the first time around. I like my coffee in 2 extremely opposite ways. My favorite is extra sweet with heavy cream, kinda like coffee ice cream (which is my favorite IC). Otherwise, black.

Really don't like anything in-between. No milk, no half and half, no artificial sweetener, no powdered creamer, it's either turbocharged or nothing.

And I also like a dark roast (but not burnt).

I only stop by Starbucks if I'm traveling on the highway, at home I use a Keurig as I only want quick coffee and 1 cup max per day during weekends, and if I can find it, Emeril's dark roast for me. and to keep the machine clean, only RO water.

My mom used to make coffee for my dad with heavy cream and sugar, and though I wasn't allowed to drink coffee until I was old enough, the great aroma and taste brings back a lot of good memories.

Just my 2 cents. (it's amazing the lengths some people go through for a cup of coffee)
    Gizmo2 and mark02tj like this.
    Tom

2011 1026R/R4's -- H120 FEL/49" -- 260 BH/12" -- Bro-Tek Ripper -- Artillian Forks/42" -- 244 lbs JD Rear Wheel Weights -- KBOH Hooks and Clevis' --
    Block heater -- 180* T-stat -- Evans HP Waterless Coolant

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #62
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:17 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomfive View Post
    I don't know how I missed this thread the first time around. I like my coffee in 2 extremely opposite ways. My favorite is extra sweet with heavy cream, kinda like coffee ice cream (which is my favorite IC). Otherwise, black.

Really don't like anything in-between. No milk, no half and half, no artificial sweetener, no powdered creamer, it's either turbocharged or nothing.

And I also like a dark roast (but not burnt).

I only stop by Starbucks if I'm traveling on the highway, at home I use a Keurig as I only want quick coffee and 1 cup max per day during weekends, and if I can find it, Emeril's dark roast for me. and to keep the machine clean, only RO water.

My mom used to make coffee for my dad with heavy cream and sugar, and though I wasn't allowed to drink coffee until I was old enough, the great aroma and taste brings back a lot of good memories.

Just my 2 cents. (it's amazing the lengths some people go through for a cup of coffee)
    I used to put both cream and sugar in my coffee, and inevitably wound up with indigestion. An old truck driver told me that if it gives you indigestion, you should leave one ingredient out...either the cream or the sugar. I drink mine sans the cream now; and no indigestion for 40 years...at least from coffee; Chile Rellenos, yes!
    Gizmo2, Tomfive and mark02tj like this.
    Have wings, will travel.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7