What are you smoking/grilling/cooking this weekend? - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Like Tree465Likes

Thread: What are you smoking/grilling/cooking this weekend?

1. Top | #91
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:36 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bfloyd4445 View Post
    Good boy, like you said hes growing and knows whats good. i always cook a rack per adult male and one for each two women
    Man, you have some lumber jack hungry friends! That's a lot of ribs, but they go fast when they are good...and it sounds like yours are!

I will occasionally cook baby backs for the Elks Lodge; I figure 12 ribs per rack, and three ribs per person. That works out about right, when you have nice, big thick ribs and they are accompanied with baked beans, Cole slaw and dessert. I cooked 18 slabs last time (quite a feat); served 16 and sold the two remaining as take-home.
    Gizmo2 and Kbar like this.
    Have wings, will travel.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #92

Last Online
    11-10-2019 @ 12:54 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2LaneCruzer View Post
    Man, you have some lumber jack hungry friends! That's a lot of ribs, but they go fast when they are good...and it sounds like yours are!

I will occasionally cook baby backs for the Elks Lodge; I figure 12 ribs per rack, and three ribs per person. That works out about right, when you have nice, big thick ribs and they are accompanied with baked beans, Cole slaw and dessert. I cooked 18 slabs last time (quite a feat); served 16 and sold the two remaining as take-home.

three ribs per person? Geezzzzz...that's a starvation diet!........When I'm eating ribs that's what iwat to eat, don't want pale no beans I WANT RIBS!

I'm sure you set a great table, and would be fun to sample your cooking, may even turn out to be better than minel .....Naw
    Gizmo2 and Kbar like this.
    2032r 220r loader with standard bucket and BH hooks, Frontier AV20 root grapple, 3rd function EH200K, dual outlet control valve BVL10882, BLV10881 power beyond, 270B back hoe with BLV10026 16 inch and BXX10246 trenching bucket, Frontier AP11F 42 inch pallet forks, B10 bio ballast

4. Top | #93
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:53 PM
    Thanks

Reminiscing...

Thinking back to my brother's annual comunity pig roasts, which he recently discontinued...

He built the grill from two 55 gallon drums. He raised hogs at the time, but since his wife named them all, he had to buy animals from a neighbor. We stayed up all night cooking the meat, but the result was worth it. Certainly was a great meal...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PigRoast2005.jpg  
    Gizmo2, mark02tj and Kbar like this.
    X350 (2016) and Accessories
    Assorted Stihl & Grizzly tools
    My wife says that's all I need for my measly 1/2 acre...

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10