Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Fit Rite Hydraulic Top and Tilt kit

1. Top | #21
    Fit Rite Hydraulics MtnViewRanch's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:45 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by riderguy57 View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but I'll take a chance and post anyway.

I am interested in adding a Fit Rite TnT kit to my 2009 JD3720, which already has a Power Beyond kit (LVB26064) attached. What would I need from Fit Rite to get my 3pt to move like the one in the video on this thread. Also, is there an installation guide available online to help me determine if this is something I have the skill/comfort level to attack?

Thanks,
    Scott
    Scott, if you have just about any mechanical abilities and a few tools, you can get walked through this, and having the power beyond already makes it just that much easier. I know of no video that would help you out with this.

Do you want to go with JD factory rear remote valves, or Fit Rite supplied valves? Is your tractor an open platform or a cab model?
    Brian

Manufacturer of Fit Rite Hydraulics

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #22

Last Online
    04-30-2019 @ 09:22 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnViewRanch View Post
    Scott, if you have just about any mechanical abilities and a few tools, you can get walked through this, and having the power beyond already makes it just that much easier. I know of no video that would help you out with this.

Do you want to go with JD factory rear remote valves, or Fit Rite supplied valves? Is your tractor an open platform or a cab model?
    My tractor is an open station. Since I don't have the the JD stuff, I'd go with everything you supply. What is the difference between the 2?

Thanks,
    Scott
    Scott

JD 3720 / 300CX FEL / IMatch / Frontier RC2060 / Frontier BB2060 / Rachet Rake / Hydraulink/Artillian Pallet forks

4. Top | #23
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by riderguy57 View Post
    My tractor is an open station. Since I don't have the the JD stuff, I'd go with everything you supply. What is the difference between the 2?

Thanks,
    Scott
    Scott, if you only want to go with a 2 valve system, I recommend that you just get the JD rear remote valve system. Right around the same cost.

If you need more than 2 valves, or a specialty valve, then what I can provide is a huge benefit and the costs per valve drop dramatically vs just getting one or 2 valve systems.

The following are just a few examples.

The first picture is a JD factory 2 valve system with a diverter that we added up on the top part so that the guy would have more outlets to use for his box blade with hydraulic actuated rippers as well as his top & tilt set. The diverter system worked well for him because he already had the factory 2 valves.

The second picture is a work in progress picture. The customer needed 4 sets of valves. The valve mount clamps to the ROPS and the couplers are mounted in the middle area behind the seat above the top link bracket. Actually mounted on the power beyond mount, as seen in the 3rd picture. This does not work for back hoe equipped tractors. Not sure why he had the control levers how he has them.

The 4th and 5th pictures are a new system that I have come up with where the valves are clamped to the ROPS, the couplers are below the valves and all the work ports come pre plumbed. So the only thing that the customer has to do is determine the 3 feeder lines, get me that info and they are all set a few days later. I prefer to have the control levers as shown in the last 2 pictures. I have done this type of system now for a few different tractor makes and models and it seems to be quite good. Still waiting for some installed pictures from my customers.

The last 3 pictures are of a Mahindra 1526 with a 3 valve rear remote system.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo%201.JPG   untitled.png   JD3000R.png   IMG_2788.JPG   IMG_2784.JPG  

IMG_2793.JPG   IMG_2795.JPG   IMG_2796.JPG  
    PJR832 likes this.
    Brian

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #24

Last Online
    04-30-2019 @ 09:22 AM
    Thanks
    Brian:

Thanks for the information. You do beautiful work. I'll have to consider all of this for a while. Thanks again.

Scott
    Scott

JD 3720 / 300CX FEL / IMatch / Frontier RC2060 / Frontier BB2060 / Rachet Rake / Hydraulink/Artillian Pallet forks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to riderguy57 For This Useful Post:

MikeWR (07-23-2018)

8. Top | #25
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:49 AM
    Thanks

T & T Kit for 2017 JD 2038R

Quote Originally Posted by MtnViewRanch View Post
    Jason's side link has a 4" stroke.

Depending on what top link you have, but be careful once you build your side link that you don't shove your quick hitch into your fender. Max adjustments of both links at the sametime can cause some damage if you are not careful.
    Hi Brian,
    I have a MY 2017 JD 2038R with Premium SCV installed and am looking to add hydraulics to my 3 point hitch.

http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...new-2038r.html

Is there a kit available?

Thanks, Sincerely
    BadAss 2038R, R3s, R4s, Spacers, Eng & Xmission Heaters, LEDs, Cages, Fender Flares, Front Fenders, iMatch, Heavy Hitch, Hitch-N-Can, 800# Quick Tach Weights, 220R Loader, 57" HD Bucket, Tooth Bar, Single Point Hyd, 55" Wicked Root Rake Grapple, WR Long 3rd Function Hyd, 270B Backhoe, 72D MMM, Front 3 pt Hitch, 366 FMB Blade, PHD300 Post Hole Digger with Auger Set, LR2172 Landscape Rake w/gage Wheels, RB2072 Rear Blade, BB2072 Box Blade, AP12F Pallet Forks, EA 72" Pine Needle Rake, Fit-Rite TNT

9. Top | #26
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HomesteadJoe View Post
    Hi Brian,
    I have a MY 2017 JD 2038R with Premium SCV installed and am looking to add hydraulics to my 3 point hitch.

http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...new-2038r.html

Is there a kit available?

Thanks, Sincerely
    Yes sir there is. Contact me here for a quote.
    dieselshadow and Levi like this.
    Brian

10. Top | #27
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:52 AM
    Thanks
    I just received my top tilt cylinder today. It is beautifully made and has a perfect factory look with nice welds and the tapered shank. I love the fact the flow restrictors are in the 90° fittings, it will make the instal look very clean as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2017-08-07 21.01.09.jpg  
    Welcome to Intermission.

2017 2038R, 400, 3020 & HPX and thingies to hook to the them.
    112 - Sold in July 2017 but took me until November to admit I just cast it out into this cruel world.
    #compactfarmer

11. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3