• 5 Post By Kennyd
  • 2 Post By MrTaz

Thread: Using Photobucket

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    12-06-2019 @ 04:11 AM
    Thanks

Using Photobucket

May I suggest that everyone not use Photobucket for hosting your tractor related photos. I have run across a lot of interesting old threads that used Photobucket to host their photos and the photos are no longer available. It's very disappointing when you can't put a photo with the thread to see the important information.
    Marlin likes this.
    JW

2017 3039R, with engine block and transmission heater, 72" MMM with a JD mulching kit, H165 loader with a Heavy Duty 73 inch bucket and bolt-on replaceable cutting edge, John Deere Canopy top, BB5072 box blade, Cat. 2 Ballast box, Electrical trailer connector, 3rd, 4th and 5th SCV's with Diverter valve kit, plus Power Beyond Kit for backhoe & log splitter operation, Rear 3pt 2 inch receiver hitch, Deluxe Grill Guard, 57 inch tiller, iMatch, Plus a Project JD 330 Lawn tractor.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:02 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,176 Times in 2,607 Posts
    This was discussed extensively when PB first made the change to block 3rd party hosting. The administration here at GTT encourages all members to only upload pics directly to GTT and never use outside hosting services.
    glc, dieselshadow, Marlin and 2 others like this.
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kennyd For This Useful Post:

Marlin (02-22-2018)

5. Top | #3
    Last Online
    12-06-2019 @ 03:38 PM
    Thanks
    It's true. We have a lot of room to store images directly on the site, so it's probably your best bet for how to show your pics.

Cheers,

Erik

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4
    Last Online
    12-06-2019 @ 04:11 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyd View Post
    This was discussed extensively when PB first made the change to block 3rd party hosting. The administration here at GTT encourages all members to only upload pics directly to GTT and never use outside hosting services.
    I had not seen that thread. I'm glad it was addressed.
    Kennyd and bvbearcat like this.
    JW

2017 3039R, with engine block and transmission heater, 72" MMM with a JD mulching kit, H165 loader with a Heavy Duty 73 inch bucket and bolt-on replaceable cutting edge, John Deere Canopy top, BB5072 box blade, Cat. 2 Ballast box, Electrical trailer connector, 3rd, 4th and 5th SCV's with Diverter valve kit, plus Power Beyond Kit for backhoe & log splitter operation, Rear 3pt 2 inch receiver hitch, Deluxe Grill Guard, 57 inch tiller, iMatch, Plus a Project JD 330 Lawn tractor.

8. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements