No longer seeing new posts in threads.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: No longer seeing new posts in threads.

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    11-11-2019 @ 10:51 AM
    Thanks

No longer seeing new posts in threads.

Well, it seems the move to Google is much like anything involving AT&T. Not much good comes from it.

I can now no longer view new posts.
    I get notifications in email saying so and so replied to such and such thread, but when I hop on the computer and go look, nothing.

Now, I can see them in Tapatalk, but not online.
    Something is fishy with this move...lots and LOTS of issues now that werent there before.
    OxPath and kylew like this.
    Jim B.

318, 49 Thrower, 2 80 Carts, 17AT cart, 54 Blade, 12" Brinly Plow, 30 Hydraulic Tiller w/extension & Briney 3-Pt hitch, 50 deck w/JRCO Cart Bagger.
    2025R, 120R loader w/Kens Bolt On Hooks, 260B backhoe w/8" & 16" buckets, Titan 36" forks, Imatch hitch, Weight Bracket/Hitch.

Exmark Lazer Z HP 52"
    Husqvarna 550XP, 562XP, 55 Rancher

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:58 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,046 Times in 653 Posts
    I have to say, from where I sit, the only problem I have is "Liking" posts and that is easily corrected by reloading the page.
    Oh, and there's the hiccup with the second photo appearing as a thumbnail. And the site has been very slow. And ... well never mind.
    IndianaJim and kylew like this.
    - Phil -
    *Spinner Free* LT160 Garden Tractor
    *Spinner Free* 3320 eHydro - 300CX Loader - 72" HLA SnowPusher 2500 - TSC Post Hole Digger - BB2172 Box Blade
    *Spinner Free* John Deere 26G Compact Excavator - 18" HD bucket - 30" ditching bucket - PA15B 12" planetary drive auger
    Ken's Bolt On Grab Hooks - Artillian 42" Forks - Edge Tamers

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    11-11-2019 @ 10:51 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OxPath View Post
    I have to say, from where I sit, the only problem I have is "Liking" posts and that is easily corrected by reloading the page.
    Oh, and there's the hiccup with the second photo appearing as a thumbnail. And the site has been very slow. And ... well never mind.
    I dunno. Maybe Ive just been blocked in one thread, lol.
    I see some, now that Ive updated my web browser, though it was up to date a week ago.

I dont mind the slow, but dang it, I want to see new posts!
    Zebrafive and OxPath like this.
    Jim B.

318, 49 Thrower, 2 80 Carts, 17AT cart, 54 Blade, 12" Brinly Plow, 30 Hydraulic Tiller w/extension & Briney 3-Pt hitch, 50 deck w/JRCO Cart Bagger.
    2025R, 120R loader w/Kens Bolt On Hooks, 260B backhoe w/8" & 16" buckets, Titan 36" forks, Imatch hitch, Weight Bracket/Hitch.

Exmark Lazer Z HP 52"
    Husqvarna 550XP, 562XP, 55 Rancher

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Keeper of the GTT Cookies dieselshadow's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:07 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,612 Posts
    You havenít been blocked. Itís definitely a site issue that hasnít been fixed yet due to the cloud move.
    IndianaJim and OxPath like this.
    - Jason

GreenTractorTalk.com Rules, Policies, and Terms of Use

Subscribe to dieselshadowman on YouTube

2720 w/ 200CX FEL
    , Ken's weld-on hooks, Fit Rite Hydraulics Top and Tilt kit, Artillian forks.
    1954 60 - getting full restoration, 1964
    110 round fender in the shop for crustoration
    Ferris IS3200Zzero turn mower

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo2 View Post
    Dieselshadow is my Hero.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dieselshadow For This Useful Post:

Zebrafive†(07-01-2018)

8. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:27 PM
    Thanks
    I'm an admin on Rubicon Owner's Forum which is owned by the same outfit that owns GTT and we're having a bunch of weird problems as well since the cloud migration - tech support "is working on the problem."

In addition to the cloud migration they switched to SSL (https) which means all browser sessions are encrypted instead of plain text - could be related to some of the problems as well. So we are waiting for the fixes on ROF as well.
    Kennyd likes this.
    2010 Model 4720 with cab and H180 loader, MX8, MX6, Frontier BB1172 box blade, forks, bale spear, rear blade, WR Long grapple and tooth bar, Fit Rite Hydraulics top and tilt. 2019 Bobcat E42 excavator with cab & several attachments. 2019 Deere Z945M EFI ZTrak 60" 7 Iron Pro deck. 1998 Komatsu D39P-1 dozer (size of a Cat D5, sold)

9. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:48 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,552 Times in 1,637 Posts
    Using Windows 10 latest version, Firefox up to date. . For the last week or so , not seeing new post about 70% of the time.

Had been if I posted something say at 7am I would have to post again say 4pm and then I would see new post from my earlier post.

This morning posted on Good morning apx 736am , have seen no new post on Good morning , I've closed Firefox posted but can not see my post or anyone else that may have posted.

This site is really becoming a PIA.

I'm still a supported for now,,,,,if this continues ,, THERE WILL BE NO MORE MONEY.
    Gene

Have fun and be safe !!!
    USAR 8yr 8 mo SSG 99th ARCOM
    JD 1025R, H120 FEL 54" bucket, 54" mmm Auto Conn, 54" Front blade, JD back hoe ,JD IMatch, 48" Bush Hog tiller, Middlebuster from MF dealer, used King Kutter 5' rear blade, a new 47" JD Front blower and Original Tractor cab w/heater.
    We have a Red Honda Pioneer 700-4 (4 seater) w/soft top , doors, and winch.

10. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:29 PM
    Thanks
    I've been having the same problem with new posts. If you refresh the page they come back. I'm sure it will be fixed right after the homepage is updated and Christ makes that return trip.

Whatever happened to testing before a big rollout?
    etcallhome likes this.
    Mike

Sometimes I'm only funny to myself.

300, 140, 318, 430, 314, 110. Brinly plows, disk, 80 cart, couple of 49 blowers, 3 54 blades, 33 tiller, tilt dump MCS, HPX Gator, CS Gator, Model A. Struck MD 750 w/bucket and hoe.
    Drew's Performance: We screwed the last guy so we can pass the savings on to you.

11. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:48 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,150 Times in 2,306 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by etcallhome View Post
    Using Windows 10 latest version, Firefox up to date. . For the last week or so , not seeing new post about 70% of the time.

Had been if I posted something say at 7am I would have to post again say 4pm and then I would see new post from my earlier post.

This morning posted on Good morning apx 736am , have seen no new post on Good morning , I've closed Firefox posted but can not see my post or anyone else that may have posted.

This site is really becoming a PIA.

I'm still a supported for now,,,,,if this continues ,, THERE WILL BE NO MORE MONEY.
    In the Good Morning thread your post at 7:35am this morning is the last post I can see. I know for a fact there were many posts since then including one from myself.

Refreshing the page does nothing with Safari on my IPad.

I know that thread is just a ďsocialĒ type off topic thread but for some of us it is an important part or our day.

I guess I let my supporter status go a few months ago with good reason. Iíve never been involved in a forum over many years that had so many problems like this one.
    etcallhome and Tomfive like this.
    ~Stan~
    It is what it is
    Knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss
    2520 w/200CX w/62D2

12. Top | #9
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:48 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,552 Times in 1,637 Posts
    Oh I'm seeing every other new post EXCEPT those in GOOD MORNING.

Wanting to find out what Levi and his wife found out today. Plus others that have are having health issues or family matters.

But with this issues with this site it may be weeks or months ,, the way things have been repaired or looked at over the last couple of years.

ralphtt, coaltrain and Old Cajun like this.
    Gene

Have fun and be safe !!!
    USAR 8yr 8 mo SSG 99th ARCOM
    JD 1025R, H120 FEL 54" bucket, 54" mmm Auto Conn, 54" Front blade, JD back hoe ,JD IMatch, 48" Bush Hog tiller, Middlebuster from MF dealer, used King Kutter 5' rear blade, a new 47" JD Front blower and Original Tractor cab w/heater.
    We have a Red Honda Pioneer 700-4 (4 seater) w/soft top , doors, and winch.

13. Top | #10
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:51 PM
    Thanks
    Guys, check to see if Windows updated to version 1809. Screwed my computer till I could get it off. Misrosoft is USING us as beta testers. Older machines are having big issues. MS IS becoming a royal pain in the a $$.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDrew View Post
    I've been having the same problem with new posts. If you refresh the page they come back. I'm sure it will be fixed right after the homepage is updated and Christ makes that return trip.

Whatever happened to testing before a big rollout?
    Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    MY2013 1025R TLB
    47" 2 stage front QT Snow Blower
    647 Tiller
    54D QT mowing deck W/ independent lift
    120H FEL W/ 49 in bucket
    260 BH W/ 12" bucket
    Homemade 10 Kw PTO Driven Generator (Timing Belt Driven 2000RPM input, from front PTO)
    1972 Homelite XL12 inherited from Dad going strong!
    Stihl FS90 String Trimmer
    Mantis Rotary Tiller
    ABI 5ft. Heavy Duty Landscape Rake

14. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast