• 2 Post By Maddog
  • 2 Post By SulleyBear

Thread: Notifications issue

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    12-05-2019 @ 04:06 PM
    Thanks

Notifications issue

Whenever I click on "Notifications" I get another box marked Inbox. I was trying to clear out the pile of old notifications I had. I don't know what I did wrong. Can you please tell me how to not get that Issue box when I click Notifications & how to delete old Notifications in the future. Thanks.

After all this time you would think I know this stuff. Analog guy stuck in a digital world
    Last edited by Maddog; 05-03-2019 at 12:49 PM. Reason: spell error
    DRobinson and wildbranch2007 like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:47 PM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,507 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog View Post
    Whenever I click on "Notifications" I get another box marked Inbox. I was trying to clear out the pile of old notifications I had. I don't know what I did wrong. Can you please tell me how to not get that Issue box when I click Notifications & how to delete old Notifications in the future. Thanks.

After all this time you would think I know this stuff. Analog guy stuck in a digital world
    I just clicked on the inbox and it showed the "likes" I had gotten from various people and listed the post and the person who "liked it". I clicked on the "INBOX" which appeared. I didn't know that was how they are deleted as my notifications were at 21,200 when I just cleared it, so it's been some time since I last cleared it. Now it shows nothing, after I clicked on the inbox so the number must have reset...........

Is this what you are trying to do?
    vs-Admin and Oscar Leroy like this.

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    12-05-2019 @ 04:06 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SulleyBear View Post
    I just clicked on the inbox and it showed the "likes" I had gotten from various people and listed the post and the person who "liked it". I clicked on the "INBOX" which appeared. I didn't know that was how they are deleted as my notifications were at 21,200 when I just cleared it, so it's been some time since I last cleared it. Now it shows nothing, after I clicked on the inbox so the number must have reset...........

Is this what you are trying to do?
    Yes! Thank you. I've got it straight now. Notifications Is working correctly for me with your advice. I'm not great with this stuff & sometimes it gets confusing for me. Thanks again!

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements