I have a few questions about our profile page.
1. What does it mean when there is a + behind a members name listed as having visited my profile page? Often, there is one with the + within the comma of the name and other times, none. Does this just indicate the same member has visited multiple times in the last 10 visitors?
2. How are visitors comments used? I see the tab on my profile page but have never received any comments nor have I left any comments for others. How would this section be used? Are comments posted on a members profile page public for all to see?
3. Reputation comments, other than when someone leaves you a reputation comment, where do you access them to see the historical comments?
4. If the person doesn't leave comment, is there a way to see who "awarded" the comment points or are they anonymous?
5. Are most comment points awarded without posting an actual comment? It appears to be the case........Often I wonder why comment points were awarded or trying to tie them to a specific thread, or topic.
6. Is there a list of the progressive scales on the reputation points? For example, the order in which they appear?
7. Also, what is the highest reputation comment level which can be achieved?
I am likely using about 5% of the GTT site capabilites and resources and I know I could use the site more efficiently and effectively. Always learning......
Thank you very much for your answers.