Thanks

Really need help

Only way i can find to post a question it really shouldn't be this hard

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:06 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GUS FINK View Post
    1 Found post new thread by accident HOW DO YOU FIND IT WHEN YOU WANT TO.
    Go to the section that best pertains to the subject of your question. If you're not sure which section you should post in, scroll the Forum page to see the different sections. If you're still not sure, take your best guess, and the moderators will move it if they think it belongs in a different area. You want your post to be in the correct section so it'll get the best exposure, and you'll get good, timely answers.

For example, if you have a question about a 1025R, go to the Sub Compact Utility Tractors (SCUT) section. If you have a question about a rototiller, go to the Implements & Attachments section. When you enter a section, near the top of the page, on the left is a green button that says "Post New Thread". It's also near the bottom of the page on the left side. Click that and start your thread. You have to be inside a section to be able to post a new thread. If you're already in a thread, you can't start a thread, only reply to the one you're in....like I'm doing now.

2. HOW DO YOU LOOK TO SEE ANSWERS?
    If you have your settings set to send you an email when someone replies, you'll get an email stating such (I believe the default is "Instantly, using email"). You won't get more emails about that thread until you visit the thread again. Once you re-visit the thread, you'll get an email the next time someone replies again. When you re-visit a thread, it's like a counter resets to zero, and you'll get an email again. So when someone replies, you can go to that thread and read the answer(s). You may have more than one answer, because as I mentioned, you'll only get one email until you re-visit.

3 WHAT ARE THOUGHTS ON WHAT ANTIFREEZE TO USE WITH COMPACT DIESEL TRACTORS
    I stick with the Cool-Gard that JD recommends. My 1025 only take a gallon...maybe a tad more. The price of 1 gallon isn't going to break my bank, so i don't worry about it. Plus I give my dealer the business and he'll be more apt to help me when I need it.
    Hope this helps
    Kennyd, glc, dieselshadow and 2 others like this.
    🌠Back in my day we had 9 planets🌠

2014 1025R TLB
    60D AutoConnect Mower●H120 Loader●260 Backhoe●BB2048 Box Blade●RB2060L Back Blade●RC2048 Rotary Cutter●JD 60" Quick Hitch Plow Blade●Ken's Bolt-on Hooks●Ken's Diff Pedal●Ken's I-Match Hook●Ken's Backhoe Steps●Titan 42" Forks w/Headache Rack●Titan Ballast Box●Titan Toothbar w/23WTL Tiger Teeth●3" Edge Tamers●BXpanded 6" Bucket, Ripper & Bucket Quick Change●This & That Mods●Other Stuff I Forgot About●

The Mrs. has 2014 X360

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kylew For This Useful Post:

BigJim55 (08-16-2019), dieselshadow (08-16-2019), Kennyd (08-16-2019), Superglidesport (08-16-2019)

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:55 AM
    Thanks

Thank you

now understand how to post new thread
    still unclear on [SIZE=4]If you have your settings set to send you an email when someone replies, you'll get an email stating such (I believe the default is "Instantly, using email").[/SIZE]
    BigJim55 likes this.

8. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements