Are you interested in a cab kit for your 620i/625i ? Then read this.....
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By SAMinIN

Thread: Are you interested in a cab kit for your 620i/625i ? Then read this.....

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    05-04-2019 @ 12:39 PM
    Thanks

Are you interested in a cab kit for your 620i/625i ? Then read this.....

Anyone wanting to purchase a cab kit for their 620i/625i will find the cab kit offered by DFK America to be not only an exceptionally well made product but ridiculously low priced compared to any of the competing brands (Kolpin,Curtis,etc.).
    I installed the DFK cab kit and their heater & windshield wiper/washer kits this past weekend. The cab kit features an all metal top, full safety glass windshield,full view polycarbonate doors w/ safety glass pass-thru windows,automotive style door latches,gas strut assisted windshield & doors,full view poly-carb rear window and mirrors.
    The heater system fits into the glove box cavity and features a 3 speed fan,solenoid flow control valve,multi-position vents.
    The quality , fit and performance of these components is very impressive;the installation instructions are easy to understand.
    Equally as impressive as the product itself are the personnel at DFK(located in Downers Grove,IL).
    Everyone there that I spoke with was extremely knowledgeable and interested in assisting me in obtaining technical information that I was searching for to install the cab.

My vehicle is a ‘08 620i,the cabs were first produced/released in 2012 for the 625i,so it was unknown to anyone if the kit would properly fit on my vehicle.
    After much research,measurement,and side beside comparison of a 620i & 625i,the consensus was that it would fit correctly-and it certainly does.

Regarding to costs of the DFK product versus the other competitors-there’s no comparison. Reason being that DFK has these kits priced eliminate the remaining inventory. The prices are as follows:

Cab kit--- $1800
    Heater---- 367
    windshield wiper-- 183
    Bosch aux. Pump 100
    $2450

The prices aren’t a misprint,that’s what I paid- the cab kit retailed for $4300,the dealer cost was $3160(!). Compare the total cost against what a JD dealer charges(pronounced ‘gouges’)i.e.,here in IN,Reynolds Farm Equipment will charge $6300 for the ‘official ‘ John Deere cab kit,and another $900 to install. The doors Do Not feature sliding glass,so the product is of lower quality. No surprise there….

There is one caveat: the kits will fit early 620i gators AND 625i Gators with the straight tube ROPS,NOT the later Gators featuring the rounded tube ROPS style. There may be other Gators (HPX perhaps) that will accept this kits also-you're on your own-as I was. Good luck,this is one hell of a deal....

DFK America’s website is: Cabins for Utility Terrain Vehicles | DFK.cz Contact info: Mike Kelly,VP @ 1- 630-324-6793

Oh,and,for anyone that purchases a kit........ you're welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0641.JPG   jd625cab_i3.jpg  
    Last edited by SAMinIN; 09-20-2017 at 07:36 AM.
    jd.rasentrac and JDSwan87 like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    05-04-2019 @ 12:39 PM
    Thanks

RE: DFK cab kit

Update-add'l info:

A 2016 Gator HPX will not accept the DFK cab kit because of the additional 1/2" width of the ROPS members at the top.........so close,but no ceegar.......

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements