Is it the M Gator?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Is it the M Gator?

  1. Top | #1

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Last Online
    07-16-2019 @ 10:02 AM
    Location
    United State of America
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Is it the M Gator?

    I just acquired a John Deere Gator 6x4 from Military Surplus. Then I looked up PIN to find out what year it is so I can order the correct part replacements. However, my PIN W006X4D041142 is out of range. Is it PIN for M-Gator?

    John Deere Gator manufactured year from serial number lookup table

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GatorPIN.JPG 
Views:	191 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	665220

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pickup2.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	665222

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PIN.JPG 
Views:	188 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	665224

    I also looked at John Deere website. The cab is an option for M Gator as well.

    Thanks for additional info you can provide.

    Best regards,

  2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. Top | #2
    xcopterdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:20 AM
    Location
    nc
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 812 Times in 319 Posts
    Seems you have a unique 6x4. It was Canadian built. Sent to a dealer in Turkey and sold to a marine expeditionary force at Taqaddum air base in Iraq. No idea where she went after that. It is not an M-Gator and I would treat it as a regular 6x4. Though there maybe some M-Gator add on. Bumper, bed ect. It was built 3-10-2005.
    There ya go. .

    Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xcopterdoc For This Useful Post:

    arlen (01-03-2019), badrobot (01-03-2019), BigJim55 (01-15-2019), Herminator (01-02-2019), JDSwan87 (01-03-2019), PJR832 (01-16-2019)

  5. Top | #3
    Big
    Big is offline
    Big's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:01 AM
    Location
    Greenville SC
    Posts
    1,071
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 188 Times in 137 Posts
    How much do you want for it?
    -2017 2032R, Loader, I-Match, Ken's Extended Top Hook, MMM, JD Ballast Box, Landscape Rake, Tarter Tiller, Boom Pole, Middle Buster/Potato Plow, Drag Harrow, Single Row Hipper, 5' Enorossi sickle bar, 3 point spike drag, Titan 42" Forks, 60" Box Blade, Landpride 3 point spreader.

    -Bobcat 325G Mini Ex
    -Toro Dingo 322 with many attachments
    -Honda Pioneer 700

  6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  7. Top | #4
    Herminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:59 PM
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Posts
    3,628
    Thanks
    1,586
    Thanked 761 Times in 579 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xcopterdoc View Post
    Seems you have a unique 6x4. It was Canadian built. Sent to a dealer in Turkey and sold to a marine expeditionary force at Taqaddum air base in Iraq. No idea where she went after that. It is not an M-Gator and I would treat it as a regular 6x4. Though there maybe some M-Gator add on. Bumper, bed ect. It was built 3-10-2005.
    There ya go. .

    Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
    Like a tv show. A 57 minute mystery.
    Welcome to Intermission.

    2017 2038R, 400, 3020 & HPX and thingies to hook to the them.
    112 - Sold in July 2017 but took me until November to admit I just cast it out into this cruel world.
    #compactfarmer

  8. Top | #5

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Last Online
    07-16-2019 @ 10:02 AM
    Location
    United State of America
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Skid Plates

    One interesting is skid plates.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SkidPlate.JPG 
Views:	167 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	665314

    I watched a lot of YouTube videos about Gator 6x4 and I had not come across skid plates. I tried to look up on JD website and had not found part number(s) yet. I would like to replace one if I can find and effort it.

  9. Top | #6
    xcopterdoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:20 AM
    Location
    nc
    Posts
    1,613
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 812 Times in 319 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by badrobot View Post
    One interesting is skid plates.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SkidPlate.JPG 
Views:	167 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	665314

    I watched a lot of YouTube videos about Gator 6x4 and I had not come across skid plates. I tried to look up on JD website and had not found part number(s) yet. I would like to replace one if I can find and effort it.
    You will find them on the M-Gator. I believe it's in the frame section.

    Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

  10. Top | #7
    jd.rasentrac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:26 AM
    Location
    Felsberg, Hessen, D
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    318
    Thanked 229 Times in 126 Posts
    Maybe you'll find the lost sn here:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Unbenannt.JPG  
    LANZ D 1906 | John Deere LANZ 510 | John Deere 112 | John Deere 3120 | John Deere CR 125 | Gator XUV 550 | 18S Cart | Güldner AZK

    Wolfgang Gustav, regards from beyond the pond!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to jd.rasentrac For This Useful Post:

    badrobot (01-04-2019)

  12. Top | #8

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Last Online
    07-16-2019 @ 10:02 AM
    Location
    United State of America
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jd.rasentrac View Post
    Maybe you'll find the lost sn here:
    Someone ran a query for me.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (7).jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	665512

  13. Top | #9

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Last Online
    07-16-2019 @ 10:02 AM
    Location
    United State of America
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Deluxe Cab

    I have to change all of plastic body (hood, fenders) parts. Is there any easy way to replace them without remove the cab?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0525.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	2.21 MB 
ID:	666680
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0587.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	666678
    etcallhome, BigJim55 and PJR832 like this.

  14. Top | #10
    bhill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:33 AM
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 53 Times in 41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by badrobot View Post
    I have to change all of plastic body (hood, fenders) parts. Is there any easy way to replace them without remove the cab?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0525.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	2.21 MB 
ID:	666680
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0587.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	666678
    I have pdf file copy of a OEM 6x4 Technical Manual if you would like a copy send me a PM with your email address.
    BigJim55 and PJR832 like this.
    2006 JD 3520
    300CX
    I-Match
    Frontier BB2272
    Frontier AF11E-6 Way Snow Blade
    Frontier SS1079 Poly Spreader
    ABI Classic 50 Manure Spreader
    Speeco Model 65 PHD
    Land Pride- Rotary Deck Mower
    Rimguard 610 lbs
    Ballast Box 510 lbs
    Artillan Forks
    Kens Bolt On Hooks.
    2012 JD Gator 825i
    Deluxe Cab with heat

  15. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •