Finally found the slow leak in one of the Gator rear tires. i would fill the tire and get between 3 days to a week out of it. I was suspecting a bad valve core since it seemed to leak at a different rate each time we filled it. Today I pulled the wheel, pressure washed and poured soapy water over it. I still didn't see or hear it so I thought I would fill a wheel barrow full of water to suberge it in, but when I got back to the soaped up tire it had one spot with a foam trail leak down the tire. Upon inspection I found what looks like the end of a rusty nail. I then popped one bead loose and slid it off the wheel, scuffed the tire, and applied a patch. Remounted the tire and installed it. Hopefully it will still be holding air in the morning.