2038r parts/accessories available on green farm parts.com?
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By jgayman
  • 1 Post By jgayman

Thread: 2038r parts/accessories available on green farm parts.com?

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    Today @ 01:21 AM
    Thanks

2038r parts/accessories available on green farm parts.com?

Was just on the site trying to price some parts and accessories for the 2038r I am in the process of pricing out for purchase and couldn't find anything by entering the model year and number into the search. Did I do something wrong? Any help would be great

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:01 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 1,209 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danselec07 View Post
    Was just on the site trying to price some parts and accessories for the 2038r I am in the process of pricing out for purchase and couldn't find anything by entering the model year and number into the search. Did I do something wrong? Any help would be great
    Quite frankly I've never had much luck locating items that way for my 2720. I found the best approach is to get the style from the JD website and then look it up on GFP. You can get part numbers from the JD Parts system and accessories styles from either the Build Your Own tool or the newest 2-series brochure located on the JD website. You can also find some cross platform items in the Compact Tractor accessories brochure which is also on the JD site.
    coaltrain and JimR like this.
    2012 2720 -- 200CX Loader -- 54" Quick Attach Snow Blower -- Frontier LR5060 Rake -- Land Pride RB1660 Blade (Hydraulic Angle) -- Artillian 42" Forks -- Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks -- Fit Rite Hydraulic top-link -- 2013 X500 for mowing duties

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Thanks
    I was looking for the led lighting package. I entered the part number I found on the Deere parts site yet still nothing.
    Part number BLV10673

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:56 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,059 Times in 2,224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jgayman View Post
    Quite frankly I've never had much luck locating items that way for my 2720. I found the best approach is to get the style from the JD website and then look it up on GFP. You can get part numbers from the JD Parts system and accessories styles from either the Build Your Own tool or the newest 2-series brochure located on the JD website. You can also find some cross platform items in the Compact Tractor accessories brochure which is also on the JD site.
    Same here when I tried to add my tractor model number - it just doesn't work. I had some dialog with Jeff (GFP) some time back about it when I was trying to look up a filter kit or maintenance pack - was just trying to compare the price difference against buying the pieces separately.

I still buy from GFP but look up my part numbers elsewhere.
    ~Stan~
    It is what it is
    Knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss
    2520 w/200CX w/62D2

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:56 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,059 Times in 2,224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danselec07 View Post
    I was looking for the led lighting package. I entered the part number I found on the Deere parts site yet still nothing.
    Part number BLV10673
    It's quite possible they just don't have some of the newer part numbers cataloged yet. I see this part is available from one of their competitors. Being I like buying from GFP and like to support them being they are a sponsor here, I would give them a call next week. I'm betting they have it or can get it in short order.
    ~Stan~
    It is what it is
    Knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss
    2520 w/200CX w/62D2

8. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:01 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 1,209 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by coaltrain View Post
    It's quite possible they just don't have some of the newer part numbers cataloged yet. I see this part is available from one of their competitors.
    I agree. It is a good P/N and I see it listed on other sites. GFP is pretty good at adding new styles into their system. You might even want to give them a call as they may have items available that haven't been posted to the site.
    coaltrain likes this.
    2012 2720 -- 200CX Loader -- 54" Quick Attach Snow Blower -- Frontier LR5060 Rake -- Land Pride RB1660 Blade (Hydraulic Angle) -- Artillian 42" Forks -- Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks -- Fit Rite Hydraulic top-link -- 2013 X500 for mowing duties

9. Top | #7

Last Online
    Thanks
    I will do that next week. Thanks for all the help

10. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements