What do you want to see at GFP? We want to hear from our valued customers? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: What do you want to see at GFP? We want to hear from our valued customers?

1. Top | #21
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:27 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 Times in 2,192 Posts
    ~Stan~
    It is what it is
    Knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss
    2520 w/200CX w/62D2

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #22

Last Online
    07-06-2019 @ 01:05 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nebo View Post
    1)What happened to purchase history previous to Jan 1 2018? I can only see order's placed in 2018 and nothing previous.
    I do now see there is a 'wish list' button available while looking at an individual part, but there isn't the ability to move it from your cart to the wish list. That would be a helpful feature which would help to encourage future purchases. I also do not see a way to delete items from the wish list. It will get very cluttered over time if this is not an option.

Another note...please put the 'Log in" and 'Account' button at the top of the page in the dark green bar so it is quick and easy to find.
    With great concern you asked for feedback, but no response to my issues and questions? So I assume I need to call customer service to get these answers @GreenFarmParts and not use this forum?
    BigJim55 likes this.

4. Top | #23
    Last Online
    08-08-2019 @ 02:55 PM
    Thanks
    With great concern you asked for feedback, but no response to my issues and questions? So I assume I need to call customer service to get these answers @GreenFarmParts and not use this forum?
    If you can PM me your email address and name I can look into it your purchase history and let you know what I see.

As for the wish list items our programmer is making some changes to that base don every ones recommendations.

And the log in button at the top of the screen, the Order Status button does the same thing but I have had a conversation with our programmer and he agrees that changing the name of it may make more sense. That's what I like about our new in house programmer is he listens to our ideas and is not against changing things to make it better for our customers. All items on this post have been discussed amongst our team and addressed with a priority list and added to our task board here in our office. Thank you Jason
    coaltrain likes this.
    Green Farm Parts
    John Deere Parts, Accessories & Lifestyle Products
    Call us toll free at (877) 620-6070
    Email us: [email protected]

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #24

Last Online
    07-06-2019 @ 01:05 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenFarmParts View Post
    If you can PM me your email address and name I can look into it your purchase history and let you know what I see.

As for the wish list items our programmer is making some changes to that base don every ones recommendations.

And the log in button at the top of the screen, the Order Status button does the same thing but I have had a conversation with our programmer and he agrees that changing the name of it may make more sense. That's what I like about our new in house programmer is he listens to our ideas and is not against changing things to make it better for our customers. All items on this post have been discussed amongst our team and addressed with a priority list and added to our task board here in our office. Thank you Jason
    Thank you very much.

PM sent

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nebo For This Useful Post:

GreenFarmParts (07-16-2018)

8. Top | #25
    Last Online
    08-17-2019 @ 05:06 PM
    Thanks
    Have you figured out a way to show parts that arent in stock yet?

I assume not, since Im still trying to find LVA10400 and a seat cover on your site, neither part number is rare, but they dont come up.
    Trying to find parts is fairly inconvenient when they dont show up. Obviously they will likely need ordered, but that shouldnt be a problem.
    Im just trying to find out why things that show up at one time, dont at others, and I assume its because they arent on hand.

If you want orders, you have to have a way for people to order what they want, not just what you want them to order.
    Jim B.

318, 49 Thrower, 2 80 Carts, 17AT cart, 54 Blade, 12" Brinly Plow, 30 Hydraulic Tiller w/extension & Briney 3-Pt hitch, 50 deck w/JRCO Cart Bagger.
    2025R, 120R loader w/Kens Bolt On Hooks, 260B backhoe w/8" & 16" buckets, Titan 36" forks, Imatch hitch, Weight Bracket/Hitch.

Exmark Lazer Z HP 52"
    Husqvarna 550XP, 562XP, 55 Rancher

9. Top | #26
    Last Online
    08-08-2019 @ 02:55 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJim View Post
    Have you figured out a way to show parts that arent in stock yet?

I assume not, since Im still trying to find LVA10400 and a seat cover on your site, neither part number is rare, but they dont come up.
    Trying to find parts is fairly inconvenient when they dont show up. Obviously they will likely need ordered, but that shouldnt be a problem.
    Im just trying to find out why things that show up at one time, dont at others, and I assume its because they arent on hand.

If you want orders, you have to have a way for people to order what they want, not just what you want them to order.
    We are working on a new way of showing availability on the site, it will hopefully be something we can show accurately in the future but there are a lot of kinks to be worked out in that process.

It appears LVA10400 is not a valid JD Number, can you tell me what it is you are looking for and I can try to locate the correct part number? Jason
    Green Farm Parts
    John Deere Parts, Accessories & Lifestyle Products
    Call us toll free at (877) 620-6070
    Email us: [email protected]

10. Top | #27
    Last Online
    08-17-2019 @ 05:06 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenFarmParts View Post
    We are working on a new way of showing availability on the site, it will hopefully be something we can show accurately in the future but there are a lot of kinks to be worked out in that process.

It appears LVA10400 is not a valid JD Number, can you tell me what it is you are looking for and I can try to locate the correct part number? Jason
    Sorry, had that one crossed up with the other Ive been looking for.

Ive sent a PM with more info.
    Jim B.

318, 49 Thrower, 2 80 Carts, 17AT cart, 54 Blade, 12" Brinly Plow, 30 Hydraulic Tiller w/extension & Briney 3-Pt hitch, 50 deck w/JRCO Cart Bagger.
    2025R, 120R loader w/Kens Bolt On Hooks, 260B backhoe w/8" & 16" buckets, Titan 36" forks, Imatch hitch, Weight Bracket/Hitch.

Exmark Lazer Z HP 52"
    Husqvarna 550XP, 562XP, 55 Rancher

11. The Following User Says Thank You to IndianaJim For This Useful Post:

GreenFarmParts (07-23-2018)

12. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3