What do you want to see at GFP? We want to hear from our valued customers?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: What do you want to see at GFP? We want to hear from our valued customers?

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    08-08-2019 @ 02:55 PM
    Thanks

What do you want to see at GFP? We want to hear from our valued customers?

Green Farm Parts would like to hear what our customers want to see from GFP! Is it a simple, yet efficient website so you can be self sufficient online? Is it more people on the phones for better call answering? Is it more people on chat for faster and more efficient responses? How about more promotional emails? Better communication throughout the order process? We want to hear your feedback!

Help us understand what the customers are looking for from a great e-commerce site.

Let us know what is important to you as the customer. We appreciate all of our customers big and small and want to do what is right for you as our customer.

Thank you from all of us here at greenfarmparts.com

https://www.greenfarmparts.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GFP SNIP.JPG  
    Last edited by GreenFarmParts; 06-29-2018 at 01:29 PM.
    Green Farm Parts
    John Deere Parts, Accessories & Lifestyle Products
    Call us toll free at (877) 620-6070
    Email us: [email protected]

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    07-06-2019 @ 01:05 PM
    Thanks
    1)What happened to purchase history previous to Jan 1 2018? I can only see order's placed in 2018 and nothing previous.

2)It would also be nice to have a 'save for later' or 'wish list' ability in the shopping cart.

I have been a very satisfied customer and always been fortunate to get good communication. Keep up the good work and keep striving to improve.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nebo For This Useful Post:

GreenFarmParts (07-02-2018)

5. Top | #3

Last Online
    Today @ 10:26 PM
    Thanks
    when an order is placed along with the confirmation of order add the delv. of the order.
    In the least if order is not going to be shipped within 2 days notify customer when its going to be shipped.

Your competitor ships faster, 2 days and 4 days (3 days ave.) from placing order to delv on my last 2 orders with them

my last order with you was 4 days from placing to shipping, 5 days to delv. of partial order.

If I was a business no way I'd wait an extra 2 days or more for parts.
    '06 JD 2720, FEL, Flail Mower.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to klunker For This Useful Post:

7. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

8. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:27 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 Times in 2,192 Posts
    I will agree with the shipping part - or at least the communication of said shipping. If it is going to take 4 days before you ship tell me! I am fine with it as long as I know.

Packing slips. I’ve never in my life bought anything anywhere that did not include a packing slip with the order. Why can’t you guys do that also?
    ejb69, Zebrafive and johnH123 like this.
    ~Stan~
    It is what it is
    Knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss
    2520 w/200CX w/62D2

9. The Following User Says Thank You to coaltrain For This Useful Post:

10. Top | #5
    Last Online
    08-17-2019 @ 05:06 PM
    Thanks
    Ill agree with the others.
    The shipping time frame is a big one for me, personally. I generally have a lot of things planned, and knowing when Ill be able to get to something means an awful lot. If its going to take longer than expected, Im fine with that, but I need to know up front.
    I understand most non-common or infrequently used parts probably need to be ordered from Deere, but there should be a way to see that from the order side. Certainly you guys know whats in stock and what isnt, maybe your network guy can link the system somehow, or set up a code that checks the quantity on hand before the order is finalized.

Ive looked for a couple parts, on newer machines, that return no results based on the part number search.
    Some places show prices on them and some dont, but when Im sitting here late at night looking up parts prices, it would be nice to be able to find them from someone Ive ordered from in the past vs someone I know nothing about.
    That may be asking a lot, I dont know how it works, maybe they arent added until someone orders that particular part?
    And I know there are a TON of part numbers, and having them all in the system might be a huge undertaking.
    coaltrain likes this.
    Jim B.

318, 49 Thrower, 2 80 Carts, 17AT cart, 54 Blade, 12" Brinly Plow, 30 Hydraulic Tiller w/extension & Briney 3-Pt hitch, 50 deck w/JRCO Cart Bagger.
    2025R, 120R loader w/Kens Bolt On Hooks, 260B backhoe w/8" & 16" buckets, Titan 36" forks, Imatch hitch, Weight Bracket/Hitch.

Exmark Lazer Z HP 52"
    Husqvarna 550XP, 562XP, 55 Rancher

11. The Following User Says Thank You to IndianaJim For This Useful Post:

12. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:48 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,550 Times in 1,173 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nebo View Post
    1)What happened to purchase history previous to Jan 1 2018? I can only see order's placed in 2018 and nothing previous.
    That must be unique to your account as I just checked and all my orders are there going back to 2012. Which, by the way, I really like because sometimes I forget what filter or something that I used and it's easier to go back and see what I ordered previously than to check the JD parts listing. :-)
    Zebrafive, nebo and bvbearcat like this.
    2012 2720 -- 200CX Loader -- 54" Quick Attach Snow Blower -- Frontier LR5060 Rake -- Land Pride RB1660 Blade (Hydraulic Angle) -- Artillian 42" Forks -- Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks -- Fit Rite Hydraulic top-link -- 2013 X500 for mowing duties

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jgayman For This Useful Post:

GreenFarmParts (07-02-2018), nebo (07-01-2018)

14. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:48 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,550 Times in 1,173 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJim View Post
    Ive looked for a couple parts, on newer machines, that return no results based on the part number search.
    Some places show prices on them and some dont, but when Im sitting here late at night looking up parts prices, it would be nice to be able to find them from someone Ive ordered from in the past vs someone I know nothing about.
    FYI... you can always check parts pricing on JD Parts. Most of GFP "before discount" prices are the same as the dealer.
    Zebrafive and IndianaJim like this.
    2012 2720 -- 200CX Loader -- 54" Quick Attach Snow Blower -- Frontier LR5060 Rake -- Land Pride RB1660 Blade (Hydraulic Angle) -- Artillian 42" Forks -- Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks -- Fit Rite Hydraulic top-link -- 2013 X500 for mowing duties

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jgayman For This Useful Post:

16. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:44 PM
    Thanks
    More deere specific tools. I tried to get a special socket through gfp and was unable to. I ended up having one made.

It would be great if you would start carrying deere serviceguard tools, that would be great.

Also, if you could do something like a model #search that when a model was entered, it will spit out a list of service items (and the aftermarket options as well), that would be really nice. That would be pretty nice for quick ordering of service items without having to do a huge part # search.
    Last edited by johnH123; 06-30-2018 at 10:57 AM.
    coaltrain and MadOx like this.
    - 2002 John Deere 4510 TLB PR,
    -Woods BB60X 60" rotary cutter
    -Countyline box blade,
    -Allis Chalmers sickle mower,
    -RED windrow rake,
    -titan 48" 3000 pound forks/bale spear
    - Farm Star rear bale spear

Yamaha Rhino 700, Yamaha Rhino 660,
    Murray 624 mower/38" deck

17. The Following User Says Thank You to johnH123 For This Useful Post:

18. Top | #9
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:27 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 Times in 2,192 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnH123 View Post
    Also, if you could do something like a model #search that when a model was entered, it will spit out a list of service items (and the aftermarket options as well), that would be really nice. That would be pretty nice for quick ordering of service items without having to do a huge part # search.
    This would be awesome. I tried to do just this yesterday but had to go back to the Deere parts site and find each piece (maintenance items) one by one then go back to GFP.

I think it is important as far as retaining customers is to try to keep them on your site without having to go elsewhere to find part numbers etc. Once a person leaves your site will they come back to order?
    johnH123 likes this.
    ~Stan~
    It is what it is
    Knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss
    2520 w/200CX w/62D2

19. The Following User Says Thank You to coaltrain For This Useful Post:

20. Top | #10

Last Online
    07-06-2019 @ 01:05 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jgayman View Post
    That must be unique to your account as I just checked and all my orders are there going back to 2012. Which, by the way, I really like because sometimes I forget what filter or something that I used and it's easier to go back and see what I ordered previously than to check the JD parts listing. :-)
    I agree that it's nice to look back and see past orders especially for service items only ordered once a year. Thanks for checking on that and letting me know yours is there! Hopefully they can repopulate my past orders.
    Gizmo2 likes this.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to nebo For This Useful Post:

22. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast