**URGENT** Green Farm Parts 4th of July SALE leaked!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: **URGENT** Green Farm Parts 4th of July SALE leaked!

  1. Top | #1
    GreenFarmParts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Online
    09-19-2019 @ 03:48 PM
    Location
    Atlanta, IN
    Posts
    449
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 473 Times in 114 Posts

    **URGENT** Green Farm Parts 4th of July SALE leaked!

    It's the greenfarmparts.com one day only 4th of July Sale. My boss made this offer so NO other coupon codes can apply for this one day only but I am not going to stand for that! I am going to sweeten the deal for our GTT customers, if you put "GTT Fireworks" in the customer notes when placing the order we will issue a 7% credit back to your original form of payment after we process the order.

    Have a great Independence Day holiday and don't miss out on some free swag.

    Happy 4th everyone!

    https://www.greenfarmparts.com/Articles.asp?ID=306
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB-GTT.jpg  
    Green Farm Parts
    John Deere Parts, Accessories & Lifestyle Products
    Call us toll free at (877) 620-6070
    Email us: [email protected]

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GreenFarmParts For This Useful Post:

    BigJim55 (07-02-2018), jdmich (07-02-2018), Jeff B (07-02-2018), Jeff R. (07-02-2018), Kickin_killa (07-03-2018), Zebrafive (07-03-2018)

  3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  4. Top | #2
    RIP Chris C-Range's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Last Online
    02-02-2019 @ 09:06 AM
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    148
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 37 Times in 21 Posts
    Hey guys, I tried using this code yesterday. The website kicked it back, saying "not a valid code" or something similar. No big deal but I thought I'd mention it for the future.

    Edit: oh boy, I just reread the original post and see that this was perfectly normal. Duh.
    Last edited by C-Range; 07-05-2018 at 09:41 AM.
    Chris - 3720 TLB

  5. Top | #3
    jgayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:46 AM
    Location
    Central Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,800
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 1,608 Times in 1,222 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Range View Post
    Hey guys, I tried using this code yesterday. The website kicked it back, saying "not a valid code" or something similar. No big deal but I thought I'd mention it for the future.
    No offense but you didn't read the instructions above carefully enough. :-) I fell into the same trap last night but realized what I was doing wrong when I went back and re-read the announcement. The "GTT Fireworks" is not a discount code. You needed to put that phrase in the "customer notes" box when completing your order.
    BigJim55 likes this.
    2012 2720 -- 200CX Loader -- 54" Quick Attach Snow Blower -- Frontier LR5060 Rake -- Land Pride RB1660 Blade (Hydraulic Angle) -- Artillian 42" Forks -- Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks -- Fit Rite Hydraulic top-link -- 2013 X500 for mowing duties

  6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  7. Top | #4
    RIP Chris C-Range's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Last Online
    02-02-2019 @ 09:06 AM
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    148
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 37 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jgayman View Post
    No offense but you didn't read the instructions above carefully enough. :-) I fell into the same trap last night but realized what I was doing wrong when I went back and re-read the announcement. The "GTT Fireworks" is not a discount code. You needed to put that phrase in the "customer notes" box when completing your order.
    Yes, thanks, see my edit. What a dummy. The old synapses aren't what they used to be.
    jgayman likes this.
    Chris - 3720 TLB

  8. Top | #5
    jgayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:46 AM
    Location
    Central Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,800
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 1,608 Times in 1,222 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Range View Post
    Yes, thanks, see my edit. What a dummy. The old synapses aren't what they used to be.
    Like I said, you are not alone. I entered the code, got the error, thought WTF, and then went back and re-read the post. :-)
    2012 2720 -- 200CX Loader -- 54" Quick Attach Snow Blower -- Frontier LR5060 Rake -- Land Pride RB1660 Blade (Hydraulic Angle) -- Artillian 42" Forks -- Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks -- Fit Rite Hydraulic top-link -- 2013 X500 for mowing duties

  9. Top | #6
    BigJim55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:07 PM
    Location
    Schellsburg, PA
    Posts
    11,159
    Thanks
    3,006
    Thanked 1,384 Times in 1,087 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jgayman View Post
    No offense but you didn't read the instructions above carefully enough. :-) I fell into the same trap last night but realized what I was doing wrong when I went back and re-read the announcement. The "GTT Fireworks" is not a discount code. You needed to put that phrase in the "customer notes" box when completing your order.
    boy i probably messed my order up real good-jeez

    Quote Originally Posted by C-Range View Post
    Yes, thanks, see my edit. What a dummy. The old synapses aren't what they used to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by jgayman View Post
    Like I said, you are not alone. I entered the code, got the error, thought WTF, and then went back and re-read the post. :-)
    believe it or not--mine went thru no error on mine-got a confirmation number at the end.

    now the big question i guess is did i get a discount?i wrote on their chat thingee-and asked them to call me yesterday sometimebut no callso i guess i better call them today to check on stuff i-yi-yi-
    jim

    2006 2520 mcut, 2004 x475, 1953 model 50, 1985 318-was my Dad's,
    king kutter tiller-60", frontier-stone rake, jd-4ft brush hog, frontier-6ft back-blade, frontier-forks, 48 inch forks,
    2-54inch jd snow plows, jd-5ft-pull brush hog,

    2018 835R gas model gator-"aka" the Cadillac i say!! 6ft jd snow plow-which already has a dtac out on it. i got just about everything on it i could at the time

  10. Top | #7
    jgayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:46 AM
    Location
    Central Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,800
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 1,608 Times in 1,222 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJim55 View Post
    boy i probably messed my order up real good-jeez
    believe it or not--mine went thru no error on mine-got a confirmation number at the end. now the big question i guess is did i get a discount?i wrote on their chat thingee-and asked them to call me yesterday sometime but no call so i guess i better call them today to check on stuff i-yi-yi-
    Question... did you use BOTH discount codes? I think the whole purpose of the special promotion was for you to use the standard GTT code in the promotion box to get the standard GTT discount and then you would get an additional 7% discount credited back if you put the phrase in the "notes" box.

    So if you did everything correctly you should effectively get a 14% discount. 7% reflected immediately and 7% credited back.
    coaltrain likes this.
    2012 2720 -- 200CX Loader -- 54" Quick Attach Snow Blower -- Frontier LR5060 Rake -- Land Pride RB1660 Blade (Hydraulic Angle) -- Artillian 42" Forks -- Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks -- Fit Rite Hydraulic top-link -- 2013 X500 for mowing duties

  11. Top | #8
    Zebrafive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:01 PM
    Location
    South West Michigan
    Posts
    7,188
    Thanks
    1,523
    Thanked 599 Times in 525 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJim55 View Post
    boy i probably messed my order up real good-jeez



    believe it or not--mine went thru no error on mine-got a confirmation number at the end.

    now the big question i guess is did i get a discount?i wrote on their chat thingee-and asked them to call me yesterday sometimebut no callso i guess i better call them today to check on stuff i-yi-yi-
    Getting that high speed pulley?

    Quote Originally Posted by jgayman View Post
    Question... did you use BOTH discount codes? I think the whole purpose of the special promotion was for you to use the standard GTT code in the promotion box to get the standard GTT discount and then you would get an additional 7% discount credited back if you put the phrase in the "notes" box.

    So if you did everything correctly you should effectively get a 14% discount. 7% reflected immediately and 7% credited back.
    It's NOT 7% plus 7%. It's a choice of a free gift depending on whether you spent $50+ or $100+ AND the 7%
    J
    John Deere 2030 w/245SL Loader
    John Deere 6415 w/640SL Loader
    John Deere 285 50" deck Stolen May 2017
    John Deere x485 62" deck AWS
    Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4 bought new 1996
    Ford F250 4x4 bought new 1978

  12. Top | #9
    jgayman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:46 AM
    Location
    Central Pennsylvania
    Posts
    9,800
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 1,608 Times in 1,222 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebrafive View Post
    It's NOT 7% plus 7%. It's a choice of a free gift depending on whether you spent $50+ or $100+ AND the 7%
    That is not how I interpreted the message from GFP above. The $50 and $100 offers are the standard public deals advertised on the website. The GTT + GTT Fireworks is something only mentioned on this forum.

    Otherwise, since the GTT code already exists, what would be the purpose of the GTT Fireworks code?
    2012 2720 -- 200CX Loader -- 54" Quick Attach Snow Blower -- Frontier LR5060 Rake -- Land Pride RB1660 Blade (Hydraulic Angle) -- Artillian 42" Forks -- Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks -- Fit Rite Hydraulic top-link -- 2013 X500 for mowing duties

  13. Top | #10
    Zebrafive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:01 PM
    Location
    South West Michigan
    Posts
    7,188
    Thanks
    1,523
    Thanked 599 Times in 525 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jgayman View Post
    That is not how I interpreted the message from GFP above. The $50 and $100 offers are the standard public deals advertised on the website. The GTT + GTT Fireworks is something only mentioned on this forum.

    Otherwise, since the GTT code already exists, what would be the purpose of the GTT Fireworks code?
    You were to put your "free gift" choice in the coupon code box. That would be in place of putting GTT in the coupon box. So, GFP says if you put "GTT Fireworks" in customer notes they would still give you the GTT discount.

    If you were able to get 14%, GREAT.

    I tried to order, just for the free shipping that day (no minimum order) , but my order was rejected twice. Each time I tried to "check out" it said my cart was empty, and sure enough, it had dumped my cart. It was not worth my time (typing each P/N I wanted) to try a third time, so I will get the parts from my local dealer.
    buckteeth445 likes this.
    J
    John Deere 2030 w/245SL Loader
    John Deere 6415 w/640SL Loader
    John Deere 285 50" deck Stolen May 2017
    John Deere x485 62" deck AWS
    Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4 bought new 1996
    Ford F250 4x4 bought new 1978

  14. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •